Dance lesson

Protect You (HIATUS)

 

Chapter 4

I have been thinking lately,” oh no, that’s never good when he’s thinking; “I haven’t been a very good teacher, have I?” there were mumbles all round. “Anyways, today I’ve decided to teach you guys how to ball room dance!” as he said this, Yixing was tracing light circles with his fingers on my thigh. I jerked my leg away and his hand slapped the floor.
“OW!” he exclaimed,
“Are you ok?” Yesung asked, concerned that his new student might be hurt.
“Yes I’m fine.” Yixing reassured the turtle obsessed teacher. Yesung nodded his head and carried on talking. Yixing turned to me and winked at me again. He mouthed ‘Tonight’ and carried on listening to the teacher.
“Right everyone, grab a partner! It has to be boy and girl!” we all stood up, I went to reach for Sungyeol but, strong hands grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. I saw Sungyeol’s apologetic face being replaced by Yixing’s smug smiling face.
“Lets get started! The gentleman places his hand on the lady’s waist.” Yixing’s hand wrapped gently around my waist. He stepped forward and I stepped back.
“What are you doing?!”
“Ballroom dancing!” he replied. I moved away from his arms.
“No, no, no!” Yesung walked over to us, “Closer, closer!” he pushed me hard against Yixing's muscled chest. “That's better!”
After that, Yixing kept smiling at me with a weird look in his eyes. I saw that Victoria was with Nichkhun; she looked like she was enjoying herself.
I felt his hand slowly creep down towards my back side was we danced.
“Go any lower and I'll smash your face off!” I said calmly, giving him a death glare.
“What if I want you to?” He leaned down and nibbled my ear. His breath on my neck sent shivers all over.
“You really want to do that?” I gasped, I don't know why I didn't stop him.
“You know you want me to...” He lifted my face to his, his pink lips were inches from mine.
“Suho~” He inhaled; leaning in closer. Was he going to kiss me? WAS HE GOING TO KISS ME?
“Get off!” I forcefully pushed him away from me. Even though he was stronger, I easily got him off me. He fall against the wall.
“Is everything ok?” Yesung skipped over to help Yixing up. “What happened?”
“I just tripped over sir.” Yixing thanked the teacher for helping him.
“We should stop now.” I said angrily. I don't want to be nowhere near him right now. He tried to kiss me and touch my !
“Yes. It is time to stop now. Everyone! Thank you for a good lesson! You can go now!” He shouted. All the students rushed to get dressed.
Yixing walked over to me to say something, but I ignore him and went to get changed. Leaving him standing her blankly until Nichkhun dragged him off.

~

I saw you Suho! That wasn't very nice!” Victoria nagged me as soon as we went thorough the door.
“What? How did you not see him try to me?” I defended.
“Whatever. I'm sure he's not that type of guy. You should invite him to sit with as an apology.”
“But I don't want to~” I whined cutely; hoping that she'll let me off.
“You need to say sorry!” She barked.
“Fine!” I pouted and got dressed.

 

Sorry for the long wait! My dad gave me his laptop because he got a new one. So i can now update again! (^^)//