5th and 6th

t h e A p h r o d i t e ~♡

Eye Candy

The Aphrodite releases 5th and 6th teaser, featuring Chelly and Jimy

 

 

After releasing their 4th teaser featuring the y icon, Jade, The Aphrodite has garner more and more attention, even from the land down under, Australia and New Zealand.

 

As promised that the Leader and Visual of the group would be revealed very soon, it has been proven lately by the last two teasers released by their respective agencies. Chelly is a member casted by JYP Entertainment, while Jimy is personally casted by Jang Hyun Suk himself when they bump into each other in New York. 

 

Michelle Park, also known as Chelly, is a Korean-American girl who was born in 1994. She is well known for being great at rapping with her cute apperance. The five members of the group personally requested the director so that Chelly would be given a chance to be the face of the group. It has been reported that at first, Chelly didn't want to be in charge of Visual, because she believes that her groupmates beauty would bring The Aphrodite into success. However, due to the members encouragement, Chelly agreed and successfully introduced herself as the Main Rapper + Visual of the group.

 

Kang Ji Myeon, also known as Jimmy, is a Korean girl, born in Icheon, South Korea, in 1992. She is the eldest in the group, and holds the most responsibility when they were still trainees in the company. Jimy can speak English fluently, despite the fact that she didn't attend any school overseas. She's a diligent and intelligent kid, raised by a strict family. Jimy has led the group into the right path, since she is at least two years older than the other girls, therefore, Yang Hyun Suk, Jin Young Park, and Lee Soo Man has agreed to appoint her as the Leader of the group. Jimy's vocal talent is amazing, she holds the position of Lead Vocalist.

 

 

The teasers signifies the end of online introduction, since they will be debuting very soon. 

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you think about the last teasers?

 

Lastly, The Aphrodite will be releasing their tracklist for their debut mini-album this evening.

 

 

Stay tunes on AllKpop for more updates.