2nd and 3rd Teaser

t h e A p h r o d i t e ~♡

Eye Candy

The Aphrodite releases 2nd and 3rd teaser, introducing Hani and Mantha

34826 Views

 

 
JYP Entertainment, and SM Entertainment has just released their 2nd and 3rd teaser for The Aphrodite, introducing their members, Oh Hani and Samantha Jung.
 
After releasing their first teaser, featuring YooMi, who has been garnering a lot of attention from uncle and overseas fans, The Aphrodite has been named "The Most Anticipated Goddesses" in the Kpop industry. 
 
 
The 2nd teaser, released by JYP Entertainment, featuring Oh Hani, has a scrapbook kind of look. With soft colours and many different patters, the teaser looks very simple and young. Oh Hani is introduced as the Lead Rapper, and Composer of the group. Known for her outstanding musicality, and dancing skills.

 

While the 3rd teaser, released by SM Entertainment. featuring Samantha Jung, has been garnening more and more "likes"  and "dislikes" on YouTube, some netizens critized SM Entertainment for bringing up her siblings, Krystal of f(x) and Jessica of SNSD, to gain fame. However, SM Entertainment denied the rumour, and said that Mantha is very devoted to her sisters,  and that is just a way for her to express her gratitude.

 

So far, they have revealed three members of the group, two from SM Entertainment, and one from JYP Entertainmet. We haven't seen any from YG Entertainment, we hope to see it soon!

 

Check the trailers below:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stay tunes on AllKpop for more updates!