4th

t h e A p h r o d i t e ~♡

 

Eye Candy

The Aphrodite releases 4th teaser, introducing Jade

The Aphrodite has been garnering attention from fans supporting JYP Nation, YG Family, and SM Town, since it is going to be the first joint project of the big three companies.

 

They have released three teasers featuring their Main Vocalist, YooMi, Lead Dancer, Samantha Jung, and Lead Rapper + Vocalist, Oh Hani.

 

With only the Main Rapper and Lead Vocalist to be revealed very soon, since YG Entertainment has begun revealing a teaser featuring a member from their company, holding the position of Main Dancer.

 

The Main Dancer, known with the stage name, Jade, has also garnered attention for her exotic beauty, different to other members with "ulzzang" appearance.

 

Her American-Korean look has given a different feeling to the group. Fans believed that she would be the y icon of The Aphrodite, just like Kwon Yuri of SNSD.

 

Here is the thirty seconds teaser featuring this y icon, Jade.

 

A few minutes after the teaser was revealed, YG Entertainment spokesperson mentioned that the Leader of The Aphrodite would be revealed very soon, as well as member in charge of Visual.

 

Stay tunes on AllKpop for more updates!