Chapter 9

Thrill Love 스릴 러브 -Toria Couple One Shots

Wanting to go camping, Victoria and Hangeng's plan suddenly turn to a halt as a storm suddenly appears, But this didn't stop Hangeng as he comes up with a bright idea.

Rated: No

Set: HanToria house 

 


 

 

CoffeBoy- that's nothing (Inlove with this song ^^) 

 

Victoria busy preparing a nice dinner for her precious daughter and husband, she fries the vegetable and looks behind her daughter cutely waiting for her meal on her high chair, she smiles at her, "It's almost done, Mei-li."

Hangeng rushes downstairs just after he finshed his shower to find his wonderful wife making dinner, he runs towards her arms spread open and hugs her tightly, leaning on her shoulder he smells the food cooking, "Wahh, smells good!" he praises, he looks back to his daugther and picks her up and carries her towards Victoria, "Looks yummy right?" he says carrying her and leaning forward on the stove.

After setting up the table, they were ready to eat. Hangeng would pretend the spoon was an aeroplane and fly it towards Mei-li and feed her, she would always smile cutely at anything, just like her mother.

Victoria pinches her chubby cheek, as she eats a spoonful of rice. "Aiigooo, our daughter eats well." she says

He looks at Victoria, with his cheeks bursting from all the food he put all at once and smiles at her, "Aiigoo, our Hange eats well too." She jokes

Hangeng smirks and takes last bite of his rice, "Ahh, that was delicious as always."

Victoria laughs and stands up, "Well then you could wash the dishes this time." she says picking up Mei-li from her chair.

Hangeng puts his head down and picks up the plates and bowls and continues to wash them as Victoria and his daugher watch from the back, then Victoria notices light patters on the window and walks over to the window sill and could see rain come down fast.

"Nooo" she whines, "Were going to camp outside in the garden tonight, remember?" she says turning to Hangeng

Hangeng looks at her confused "Yeah, why?", then Victoria points at the window and his eyes focuses on it and finally realising why.

Victoria sighs and walks over to the sofa, annoyed, she puffs her cheeks, Hangeng hurrily washes the dishes and sits next to Victoria, he notices how sad she must have felt and how much she must have looked forward to it, he tries to think other ways they could have indoors.

Just then a loud thunder noise echoed through the house, Victoria looks at Hangeng with eyes full of worry, then she turns her gaze towards Mei-li who was busy playing with her toys she quickly stand up to pick her up to see whether or not she was startled by the liud noise just then.

But innocent little Mei-li didn't even notice it and continue to smile at her, Victoria goes back to sit down on the sofa and sighs, "Out of all the days, it rains when we want to do something outside.."

Hangeng suddenly sits up, "It doesn't have to be outside, you know!" he cheers, he excitedly gets up and runs towards the storage room,leaving Victoria confused, He grabs a box full of the camping stuff they needed and rushes towards the kitchen, he takes the instruction leaflet and scans it with his eyes then throwing it across the floor, he picks up the tent and carefully sets it up on the wooden floor, although he struggled with a few things, not after long he successfully sets up the tent perfectly.

He then gets up and rushes uptairs to grab a moon shaped nightlight they had and goes back down and hangs it up above the tent, he then fixes a few snacks and puts them inside the tent.

He looks at his creation and pouts, "Hmm?? Have I missed something?" he asks himself, "AHhh!" he rushes back upstairs, grabs blankets and pillows and places them inside the tent.

"Thats's more like it.." He smiles, "Qian! Qiannie! Come to the kitchen, Quick!" he calls, Victoria picks up her daughter and rushes to the kitchen worried that something has happened to Hangeng

"Tada!" He cheers, arms spread open showing her the cute little tent and light hanging above, it really looked and felt like a camping sight.

"W-wwhen did you do this?" she says her eyes wide surprised, Mei-li smiles and jumps out of her mother's arms and runs inside the tent and starts jumping excitedly.

"Just now..You looked pretty upset, so I decided we could always our camping experience inside right?" he confesses

Victoria walks towards him and gives him a tight hug and kisses him sweetly, "How lucky am I?" she laughs

"Sooo lucky." he smirks and gives her long kiss, and turns back to Mei-li who was still excitedly running inside the tent.

"Aiigoo, it was tiring setting that up you know!" he jokes, collapsing on inside the tent floor.

Mei-li copies her father lying down, stomach flat on the floor he laughs at how cute she is, she grabs her gently and hugs her tightly and kisses her chubby cheeks, she smiles at him cutely.

"Wahh you really look like your mum when you smile.." he says admiring her as she lays on his chest

Victoria doesn't hesitate and joins them inside the tent, "Really?" she smiles moving her head closer to Mei-li, "Like twins!" He praises, Victoria laughs and slowly crawls out of the tent, she marshmallow snacks and chocolate milk in the fridge, as she carries it  she notices the little moonlight above the tent glowing and lighting up the dark room, she smiles and places the snacks on the floor.

"Where did you get that?" she says pointing

Hangeng laughs, "It's cute right? Gives the final touch to our own camp.." he says, Victoria smiley nodds, she then bites the end of a pepero stick and turns towards him, he first looks at her then realises what she wanted and smiles.

He takes a bite out of the other end of the pepero stick and slowly muching each bit and dreamingly staring at Victoria he stops by the end where their lips were inches apart, he laughs and then suddenly taking the last bite he presses his tender lips onto hers, he could feel her smile through their short sweet kisses.

"Again! Again!" he cheers grabbing the shortest pepero stick and quickly slips it by his lips, Victoria laughs and turns to Mei-li and feeds her a bit of her pepero stick and teasingly sticks her tongue out at Hangeng. Mei-li was repeatedly running around and jumping inside the small tent, she doesn't get tired does she?

Hangeng pouts and finishes the stick by himself instead, but Victoria couldn't resist and suddenly gives him a quick peck before taking another bite of her snack. Leaving him dumbfounded

"Yahh! That's unfair! I wasn't ready!" he whines, he then leans it closer to her and pouts him lips, Victoria puts her hand on his lips trying to block him, he opens his eyes to fidn Vic pointing at their daughter who was suddenly sleeping soundly passed out on the floor.

They both laugh and slids a pillow under her head and and puts on a soft blanket on top of her.

Hangeng then slyly lays next to his daughter with his arms extended waiting for Vic. Vic presses her lips into a thin line and looks at him, then she snuggly lays by him, his lef arm wrapped around her as a pillow, she lays her head by his chest and could hear his every heart beat, Hangeng tightens his hug around her and kisses her forhead gently before dozzing off to sleep and they both cuddle on such a gloomy night. Although the weather was misreable and cold, Victoria could always count of her husband and daughter to keep her warm and give her comfort, not only physically but fill her heart with bliss, she couldn't ask for more.

 


HanToria 캬 캬 캬 ! ~ I'm thinking their daughter would be around 2 years old :) lol,  Hope you liked it! After Chap 10, I will be taking a few requests ~

Thanks for reading You