Chapter 7

Thrill Love 스릴 러브 -Toria Couple One Shots

After practising for SM's dance battle, since exo members are included, Kris sneakes in wanting to learn a few moves from his favorite noona.

Rated: No 

Set: SM practice room 


-Note: Kris isn't my bias so I don't know much about him, so if there's moments where it doesn't seem Kris-like... >.<


Cute song for FLUFF chapter :-)

 

It was around midnight, they've been busy practising all night for SM TOWN's Dance battle, members from different groups are spilt into groups, Victoria happened to have a chinese traditional dance with Tao, But luckily for Kris, it's not a couple dance.

Wanting the whole dance to have successful transitions in between and perfect syncronized dances, they all worked hard and even took them til' midnight to kindoff round it off.

Wiping her sweat, Victoria bows to her sunbae's and hoobae's, "You have worked well~" She happily greets them even though she's exhausted.

They all greet each other vise versa and in the midst of people coming in and out of the practise room, Kris takes the oppourtunity to blend in and act like he is apart of the people that have just finshed practising.

He stands by the corner of the room, thinking of a way to get to Victoria, grabbing a water bottle and slowly walking up to her.

He stares at her innocently, "You have worked well~^^" He says, Victoria noticing a weird accent and slowly looking up to find a handsome young boy smiling while handing her a bottle of water.

Victoria suddenly bows to him and smiles, "Ahh~ Thank you.." taking the bottle and letting out a small laugh.

Kris stares at her the way she laughs makes his heart melt, He's always wanted to talk to Victoria, but just hadn't had the chance, it'd always be other members coming up to her or he's just too shy. Victoria still looked beautiful even when practising for hours and hours and no make up on, her sweet smile is unavoidable not to stare at. Kris bites his bottom lip. Victoria couldn't get any more perfect for him.

"Your korean is getting better and better.." She lightly patts his shoulder, sending thrills through Kris body and he blushes slightly.

Covering his heated cheeks, "Ahh..Not really.." He says "I can only say common phrases still."

Victoria smiles at him, "Knowing you, You're a fast learner, so don't worry." She comforts him, Victoria never really thought of Kris to be someone she'd be attracted to, she's always thought he's another dongsaeng and a nice boy, until now.

Kris sees her grabbing her bag, and he had to say something or else she'll leave.

"Uh-.. How did the practise go? I heard Tao say that he still needs to work on some his moves.." He stutters, not from not knowing the language but from nervousness.

"It went better than expected, but yeah.. There's still some to work on.." She replies sitting down and grabbing a towel frm her bag

"Ah really.. So are you gonna practise so more?" His face lit up, knowing that he'd be able to spend more time with her..

Victoria shrugged, "..I think..I still need to do some work on it, but it's getting late..."

Kris'furrows his eyebrows, "..I could stay here with you.." He said quitely, "..I mean.. some of my members are still practising in the other room so.." He stutters

"You sure?" She laughs, "You're willing to just watch me practise?"

He giggles, "Well, if you want.. it's a good method to teach someone your dance in order for you to fully memorize it.." He shyly suggests, "Willing to teach me bits of it?"

Victoria stand up on her feet and faces the mirrors infront of them, "I guess you've got a point, I do need to memorize and know the routine off by heart, maybe I could teach you a few  along the way.."

"Well.. the first half is just very femine and elegant hand gestures and body moves..perfect for a charismatic young guy like you huh?" she laughs

Victoria waves her arms elegantly up in the air as her leg reaches up to the same height, making Kris' cheeks blush,

"Like this?" Kris says as he mimicks her dance, throwing his arms up in the air powerfully

Victoria pouts, "You said you were going to help me!?" she cutely complains

Kris laughs, "I'm trying!" he states

Victoria pulls a face at him and sits down back on the wooden floor again, staring at her refelction, "Ahh.. jinjja.." she sighs

Kris sits adjacent to her and crosses his legs, also staring at their refelction he smiles to himself as him and Victoria actually look quite good together, his cheeks turning slightly warm, he blushes.

Victoria pulls a pouting face towards him and he smiles at her by the mirror. He tries and copies her face and both of them stared at their cutely refelction and laughter filled the room.

"Haha..Gwiyeowooo~" She sings, pulling out her phone, she streches her arm and points the camera infront of her, Kris hesitated but still shuffled closer to her to get into the shot.

They both pull a kissing face and with added peace sign and took a quick picture, after seeing how goofy and cute they both looked they laughed and took another picture together again.

Their faces were inches apart and Kris could feel his heart jumping out of his chest, being so close with her for the first time made his cheeks flush in red and feel his body getting warmer the longer he sits next to her.

Kris laughs, "Serious picture 1,2,3!"

Victoria and Kris both pull a dull face for half a second before bursting into laughter again, victoria couldn't believe still her childish ways but it was too funny to stop. Kris on the otehr hand was really good at keeping a still face, which made Victoria giggle even more.

Kris palms one side of Victoria's cheek and Victoria palms Kris' cheek too and smiled cheekily before taking another picture..

"Wahhh..So funny.." she says flicking through the several selcas they've taken, "This is what tiredness does to you.." She laughs

"Oh! The pouting one was really blurry," Kris points out, "Again!" he states

Pulling out the camera infront of them again, Victoria cutely pouts her lips and Kris does the same his heart so fast that he could barely hold the camera out, beofre pushing the capture button, he turns to her and lightly presses his lips onto her soft cheeks then clicking the button as fast he can because he was so nervous.

Kris blushes,"Ahh...soorrry.."

Victoria turns to him wide eyed, "YAH!, who gave you the permission..!"

Kris stood up quickly walking away from her, holding up the camera again as Victoria was about to get to him he puts his arm around her and smiles and takes a picture.

Kris couldn't help but laugh, "Wahh..The caption for this picture is...Victoria-noona trying to kill me..But she still looks pretty as ever.." as he looks at the photo

Victoria slaps his shoulder lightly before grabbing her phone back.. "Yah..you.."

Victoria couldn't get angry at him, he was far too cute for his own good, pinching his flushed red cheeks, she smiles at him.

"I've kissed f(x)'s leader Victoria! YAHHH!" He yells, his voice echoes the empty room and Victoria sure hoped the door was fully closed and no one heard him the corridors

Kris shouts the same phrase repeatedly before Victoria puts her hand around his mouth to cover him from yelling out silly things.

Kris grins,"Why are you holding my lips? Kiss again?" 

"YAH! That was on the cheek!" She says pointing at her face. "And you kissed me mister!" She yells

Victoria standing on her tip toes, grabs a chunk of his hair and pulls it, , "OWWW!! It hurts~" Kris complains  

Kris makes a quick dash out of Victoria's grasp and grins.

"This is the last time I'm gonna trust you to 'help' me practise." She says before running towards him as he makes a run towards the door.


molla molla ajik naneun molla ~ T.T

This fic was the hardest to write so far.. yikes... i dont know.... if its good enough...ohwell. but  how great would it be to have KRISTORIA selcas ᄏᄏᄏ.Khuntoria next ~ ^^

Thanks for reading  you