Chapter 2

Thrill Love 스릴 러브 -Toria Couple One Shots

Victoria + Rain = Happy Changmin

Rated: Kissing/Touching

Set: house


Victoria decides to stay at Changmin's new house to watch a movie, Victoria getting a little bored with the movie, she lets her mind wonder a bit, while sitting next to Changmin on the couch she hears light patter on the window making her freeze in her spot to focus on the sound, she turns her head towards the window to see greyish sky and raindrops splatted on the window, "It's raining!"  She says excitedly making her stand up on her feet.

Changmin who was pretty absorbed with the movie, jumps a little bit with Victoria's sudden outburst and looks at her wide eyed, "Doesn't it rain back in China?" He laughs

She rolls her eyes at him, "I love the rain! Nothing better than dancing in the rain on a hot summers day" She smiles walking towards the window, "Dancing in the rain?" He says with a confused voice as he walks by her side

"Don't say it like that, say it like DANCING IN THE RAIN!" She laughs, "Have you tried it?" she nudges him, making him almost tip over by his side, He laughs "...No I haven't, I prefer staying indoors like most human beings." 

"Well you should, it's pretty fun and relaxing" She happily sighs her eyes still locked staring at the window, "Really?" He stares at her, Victoria smirks and grabs his wrist, "Come on!" She ran outside the door guided him towards the garden, the moment she opened the door, a waft or freshly cutt grass greeted her with the sound of the rain crashing down on the roof of the shed, a smile spreads across Victoria's face, she tries and drags Changmin out of the doorway but he just wouldn't buldge, making Victoria stepping out in the open by her self.

Seeing Victoria go out, he couldn't resists and sighs and looks around, hesitating, Changmin runs back inside and grabs his ipod with speakers and he slowly brings his body from the warm house onto the wet muddy grass carrying the ipod in his hand behind his back, he starts pressing play and f(x)'s Electric Shock started playing. He looks up at her with a massive grin on his face.

Without hesitation Victoria starts dancing and laughing, because Victoria's expressions were so funny and childish Changmin coudln't help but laugh. By the chorus as Victoria jumped she jumped from one puddle to the other, Changmin shakes his head dancing along with her. "Are you sure you're 25 years old?" he says as she jumped and slapshed her feet onto the puddles, "As long as I'm having fun!" She stuck her tongue out at him. Both of them laughed as the song was playing not even noticing it's almost about to end. 

Calming themselves for a bit, a slower song suddenly shuffled its way from the playlist, DBSK's 'She' started to play. Victoria standing right infront of him, wraps her hand around his neck, instead of dancing like crazy and changing the song, she rests her head onto his shoulder and start slowly sway in the rain, feeling the warmth radiating from his body through his wet cardigan, Victoria sighs happily and closes her eyes.

He hesitated for a bit, but wrapped his hands around her waist and pulls Victoria closer as he couldn't help but have a wide smile, loving her warm body against his, he sighs happily and closes his eyes.

The two of them swayed back and fot, not caring how heavy it's raining.

"I gotta admit, this is pretty fun." He laughs, running his hands along her nape holding her closer, "I told you, didn't I?" She smiled, wrapping her arms around him tighter. Luckily, another slow song followed up, causing them to still be swaying happily to the slow beat of the song.

Opening her eyes, she realised that they've been dancing for over 10 mins and she suddenly feels quite awkward and slowly unwraps her arms around his, causing Changmin to be a little surprised, he still doesn't let go of her body, and all of a sudden he leans foward, softly placing his lips onto hers, he caught her off gaurd with the kiss, but she doesn't stop it, she wraps her arms around him again bringing him closer and slowly kisses him back, knowing that Victoria also wanted it to happen, Changmin slyly smiles on to her lips as they kissed.

"We should do this more often." He says giving her lips on more kiss before bringing her body close and hugging her tightly.

"We should." She smiles onto his skin, he tightened the grip on her he notices her black bra is fully showing through her thin shirt, he blushes and tries to look away like he saw nothing. 

"Last one back inside is wearing a black bra!" He shouted and suddenly ran towards the doorway. Victoria chased him right away, just as they got inside the rain started to stop and the sun peaked through the dark grey clouds.


Hope you like this one,ChangToria shippers ^^

KrisToria Chapter 7 KhunToria Chapter 8 HanToria 9

Sorry if that you have to wait a few more chapters for your pairing :(

Thanks for reading you