Chapter 4

Thrill Love 스릴 러브 -Toria Couple One Shots

After watching several performances of BoA and Eunhyuk's dance, Victoria gets a little insecure and cold towards Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk quickly notices and knows how what way to make up for it.

Rated: Touching/Kissing

Set: EunToria's apartment (ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ)


Just after having Victoria's homemade lunch she prepared for Eunhyuk since both of themhardly get a break from their busy schedules and long hours of practicing back at the company, Victoria thought it'd be nice to cook for Eunhyuk since he'd always been pleading but she never had the time to do it.

They had lunch together of their little dining table , whilst chewing on a spoonful of rice, both of them stare into each others eyes dreamingly, until Victoria makes her eyes crossed eyed making Eunhyuk almost spit his food out when he tried to laugh.  After eating they set the dirty plates in the sink as both of them washed the dishes together, Eunhyuk stood behind Victoria barely covering her since they were almost the same heigt, extending his arms around her, his chest lightly pressing against her back,he helped her wash and dry the plates carefully, Eunhyuk felt like they were a married couple already, he grinned from ear to ear as he thought about it.

After cleaning the dishes, Victoria wanted to just relax and watch TV. She comfortably sat herself on the sofa and Eunhyuk quickly followed and adjusted himself next to her extending his arms around her softly as she leaned against his chest. Victoria flicked through each channel with a bored face, she clicked the remote control button about 20 times until she came across Eunhyuk walking across the stage, her eyes widened in surprise, "Oh! You're on TV" She laughed, "Ahh, that was pre-recorded from last week I think.." He replied calmly.

Victoria continued to watch and her facial expression became darker and darker, Seeing how Eunhyuk's face was so close to BoA's, realising how touchy-feely the dance moves are and the way they stare at each other made Victoria's blood boil, not because it was BoA, but because Eunhyuk seemed far too into the dance than he should be. Not long after, Eunhyuk's cameo in BoA's song ended and she looked up at Eunhyuk with a strong glare, obviously giving him a sign that she wasn't pleased.

He looks at her confused, "Hm?, Wae?" He laughs afterwards realising why she's glaring at her. "Ahh..That.." He points at the TV

Victoria releases herself from his arms, "Yeah. THAT." she shuffles away from him, crossing her arms.

He laughs at her gesture "Are you going to get sulky over that dance?Really?"

She pouts and turns to him "Why? Did you see how you stared at her? For all I know you stare at her even when you're practicing, What do you expect me to think?"

Eunhyuk's mouth slightly opened atonished on how fast she just spoke, in korean too. "You know how me and BoA are, I'm awkward around her and she's awkward around me, there's nothing between us, OK?"

Victoria turns her head the oppsite way, trying not to face Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk shuffles his self towards her, "Don't be mad, please? he whispers to her, rubbing his thumb on her shoulder.

"I'm not, I know it's your job, but I'm just not use to seeing you being intimate with other girls, I don't I'll ever be used to it." 

"That wasn't intimate." He kisses her sweetly, "This is."

He grabs her hand and pulls her off the sofa, making both of them stand up, he places his lips against hers, he wrapped his arms around her and guided her arms around his neck, he broke the kiss, "I'm the dancing machine, right?" he grins, staring deeply into her breathtaking eyes, he takes her hand and stands behind her, leaving no space between their bodies, his chest aganist her back, they sway from left to right, Eunhyuk digging his face between the crook of her neck to her shoulders and giving her soft light kisses as he reaches her colar bone, giving her a hickey by her neck. 

"I left a mark on you now, you'll always be mine, never forget that." He kisses her once again, Victoria turns around to face him and kisses his plump lips over and over.

"You only have me, remember that." 

"Hold on, how come you can be angry over me with girls, but I'm never mad when you were with some other guy on TV, HUH?" He said relasing himself from her 

"I guess, It's because you already knew I will never give my love to them since I already have you."

Eunhyuk dumbfounded, trying to think of a witty comeback, until Victoria gives him one more peck and smiles sweetly. 

He blushes "Did you just steal a kiss when I'm not looking?" 

Victoria laughs echoes the living room, "Steal? I didn't know I had to have permission..Sorry." She pouts and blinks her big bunny eyes

Eunhyuk grins "I think I'm gonna have to arrest you because you miss, are far too cute for your own good." He says grabbing her legs and carrying her bridal style, "Jail is just upstairs miss." He kisses her once more, barely carrying her upstairs to the bedroom.


Hello!! EunToria shippers, hope you like it, even though it's quite short. ^__^

Thanks for reading you

I will try to update often, since school has started and it's quite difficult to get time and write. 

Anyway hope you like this one :)