Chapter 10

Thrill Love 스릴 러브 -Toria Couple One Shots

Even after filming a few episodes together already even the quick pecks they've flimed, she gets nervous as the romantic kissing scene is upcoming, but she finds out she's not alone.

Rated: 

Set: Dressing room/ prep room/ whatever they call where the actors get their make up done lol


Flipping through the script constantly, after the past hour, Victoria runs through her lines in her head and tries to relax herself. Not wanting to go to the page where the kissing scene is, she presses her lips in a thin line, dreading it, because she knows it's more of a deeper kiss than their usual 1 second pecks. She braces herself and scans the page.

After reading the instructions, she tries to convince herself that it isn't that bad, that she really had nothing to be afraid/ nervous about, after all, it's only kissing right? Nothing more.

But just after she tries to calm her mind from all the thoughts, it just keeps on coming back, what if he thinks she's a horrible kisser? what if he thinks she has bad breath, hard lips, stiff, or even too over powering? After all, this is Victoria's first acting job as the main role, and a handsome guy like him would have already had much experience. 

Just when they've just got comfortable with each other, what if it gets awkward between them after filming the scene? She sighs heavily.

Just breathe Qian, it will be fine. She looks at herself in the mirror puffs her cheeks in and blows her fringe up. Thank God she was the only one in the room, she needed that quiteness now that shes all nervous.

A small knock from the door revealed, Victoria looks at herself in the mirror and tries to fix her hair and checks that her make up is alright.

"Come in.." she says

"Hi.." Calvin slowly pokes his head in, "I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything-" he says slowly walking inside, looking shy and embarassed.

Victoria merely shakes her head, shocked at how extremely attractive he looks right now.

"I see youre looking at the script" he says eyeing the script at her lap, "The last page..I-uh..Looks really challenging doesn't it." he blushes closing the door behind him.

Victoria flustered turns her eyes on the script, "Oh..yea..It's really detailed too." she says as he watches him sit next to her.

"I don't mean to sound...weird or anything but I'm really nervous about this and I'm just checking if you were too.." he says

"Yeah..me too." Victoria agrees, not quite sure he is going with this, she lightly patts her warmed up cheeks

"Cos I mean, I totally understand if you are..the scene looks pretty intimate..and we've only been filming for a few months..then we'd have to act as if were inlove with each other..it seems a bit..."

"seems a bit?"

"Odd." He looks away, his cheeks turning red instantly

Victoria nodds and stares at the script, trying to avoid his gaze, "I can see where you're coming from.. I don't mean to sound frigid but I'm actually so nervous that i can't even look you in the eye right now.." she confesses

He laughs and stares at her, "Then will you crumble to pieces if I stare at you like this." He furrows his eye brows and keep his gaze right on her, Victoria senses him and presses her lips into a thin line before laughing under her breath.

"But joking aside.." he starts "I just wanted to talk to you if you were really comfortable with doing with this scene with me or not.. "

"Well I am willing too.." she laughs sounding a bit too eager.."I mean.. it's our job right.. we have to follow the script..we signed up for this.." she replies

"Oh..right yeah..It's our jobs, we should be professional.." he pauses to look at her, "Since it's for our own career, don't you think we should make it look like were really have fallen in love, practise makes perfect right?" he says grabbing of the spare script on the table quickly flipping through to the scene.

"Uh..right now?" she asks

"It's better to have NG's now than waste the staff and crews time right?" he smirks

"Hm.." she nodds, the two of them both get on their feet and started to say their lines before their kissing scene.

Standing so close to him without anyone around makes her want to faint, how did he become to handsome all of a sudden?

As he qhispers his sweet but cheesy lines, she could feel the warmth of his breath as he puts his arm around her waist, she's eager to just grab him and kiss him as he dreaming gazes her eyes feeling as if they weren't acting. It felt real. Getting lost in his eyes, she almost forgot to respond and say her lines, she blinks her eyes a few times and gets her senses back.

he holds her closer, leaving no spaces for their bodies, he slowly closes his eyes and presses his warm lips onto hers, Victoria couldn't and didn't know what to do, his lips stays pressed onto her for a few seconds before he slides his hands tighter around her hips, Victoria then wraps her arms around his necks bringing him much closer, she moves her lips slowly and he nibbles on her bottom lip.

He runs his hands up and down her body, but she didn;t mind at all. He then takes her hand and they started swaying from left to right as if they were dancing, feeling each heartbeat of each other they slowed danced to the beat, still not realising their lips.

As they weremoving step by step he steps on the back of the chair's stand and falls on the sofa, with Victoria in his embrace.

Her cheeks flushed red, but her real main concern is not breaking from the kiss, she felt as if they could kiss all night long, he could feel her smiles between his lips and he finally realeses his lips from his.

He stares at her intently before grabbing her chin and gives her lips one last peck and smiles, "That wasn't too bad right?

Victoria shakes her head, and laughs still blushing away

"still have 20 more minutes..I think we might have to practise more.." he smirks as they stare at each other laughing.


Realllllyyy been awhile. Please bear with my extra slow updates. Hope you still liked this CalToria chap.

Congrats to f(x) in MAMA ~ ^^ 

Update on upcoming/ added toria pairings:

Chapter 15: Still haven't picked but I will do an FTisland member ^^ (only one sorry) 

Chapter 16: BaekToria

Chapter 17: JoonToria

**note I'm doing this order from the which user has requested first..and if your pairing isn't on the list it will be added soon after I finish Chapter 13 :-)**