Chapter 3

Thrill Love 스릴 러브 -Toria Couple One Shots

Donghae and Victoria visits her parent's house, and go for a romantic boat ride.

Rated: Kissing/Touching  (lol idk when I'm ever gonna write a full on rated chapter for a pairing)

Set: Lake House


Donghae unwraps his arms from Victoria's body, slowly opening his eyes, he stares up on the ceiling then slowly sits himself up, still rubbing his crusty eyes he turnd his head to Victoria who was still sleeping deeply as she laid on the bed, their bed. Donghae getting his thoughts together, he suddenly realises he just met Victoria's parents and now staying at their house, dreamingly staring at her he her cheek down to her soft lips and sighs happily, he loves her too much.

"V-Vic.." He whispers leaning closer to her, gently rubbing her shoulder, he giggles "..Honey..", he leans even closer, Victoria slowly opening her eyes, she stared at him wide eyed because Donghae's face was so close to hers, "I woke you up, sorry." He says smiling.

She smiles back and cups his face with her hands pulling him even closer, she pauses to stare at him for a bit before planting a soft kiss on his nose "It's alright" She tells him, closing her eyes again, he shuffles along back to the bed and lays beside her, "I can't sleep." he cutely whines, she laughs, "Aren't you tired from last night, do wanna do it again?!" 

He laughs, "If you want..", Victoria pinches his cheeks "It's 4am.", "Yeah, I didn't you'd say yes either." He admits staring out the window

"Did you drink too much coffee or something?" She stretches her arms before placing them around Donghae.

"Yeah, I think. I dunno, maybe it's those candy Eunhyuk gave me before we left, he said it will give me 'energy'.I kinda ate..all of it.." He tells her, Victoria rolls her eyes at him, "No wonder." She laughs

"Oh! How about we go and get those boats and just go around the lake?" he says getting up, grabbing a shirt from the wardrobe and quickly slips it on,taking off his pyjama bottoms and grabs his jeans. He notices Victoria not wanting to get out of bed, he slips his arms under her and lifts her up bridal style.

"Get dressed" He looks down at her as he held her in his arms, she points at Donghae's fluffy hoodie, he somehow grabs it with his hand still holding her. "Thank you." she smiles, and he carried her towards the back door headed outside.

Victoria's parents' lake house was quite large, but nothing extravagant, she even hesitated to take Donghae, but she wanted him bond with her parents' and since the area was pretty isolated and the next house wasn't in 5 miles, it was perfect for a little get away from their busy schedule back in Seoul. However since it's not just Victoria and Donghae staying in the house, they can't exactly have the freedom they have back in their own place, so a walk around the lake would be perfect.

Walking hand in hand, Victoria wraps her other arm around his and rests her head on his shoulder, both of them walk towards the dock to look at the wide view of the lake, he kisses her cheek softly, "This is really beautiful, you're beautiful."

Victoria giggles and holds on to him closer, "You wanted to go for a boat ride, right?" She looks up to him, then starts pointing on the near by boat tied", He nodds and quickly untying the rope attatched. Both of them carefully gets on the little wooden boat, then slowly gets the boat to the middle of the lake.

Donghae placing the paddles by the side and sighs happily looking over at Victoria opposite him, it was so peaceful and quite, Victoria looks at him and couldn't help but chuckle, "Well, isn't this romantic", "What can I say, I'm a romatic guy" He smiles at her.

Victoria shivers a bit from the coldness and slides her cold hands into her oversized hoodie, "Are you cold?" Donghae asked with eyes full of worry, she nodds "Hmm, But I'm okay." Donghae rolls his eyes and gets up to sit beside her wrapping his arms around her pulling her body closer to his, she burries her head into Donghae's chest feeling his warmth, she closes her eyes happily.

"Warm?" Donghae asks, "Very." she answers. As their tiny wooden boat floated around the lake, Victoria looked up to the sky, a bright light peaked through, the sun was about to rise. Donghae also looks up the redish yellow sky, he couldn't be happier watching the sun rise, with Victoria.

"Wahh, so pretty." Victoria stares up amazed, Donghae turn to her, "You know, I wouldn't mind growing old with you here" He softly whispers, lightly kissing Victoria's red cheeks.

She giggles, "Really? Me too.", she pulls him closer and pressing her soft lips on his, kissing him deeply. She finally releases her lips from his, "I love you." he says staring deeply into her eyes, "I love you too." she quickly gives his lips one last peck.

Donghae then positions his head to lay on Victoria's lap and crosses his arms and slowly closes his eyes, "Sleepy now?" she says as she his cold cheek and swipes away his hair frm his forhead. Tracing his jawline with her fingers she examins his features, they were perfect, she couldn't ask for more.


HaeToria! Hope you like this one HaeToria shippers.

Thanks for the requests guys ^^ *Chapter 9 Calvin Victoria *Chapter 10 TaeToria *Chapter 11 TaecToria *Chapter 12 JjongToria  *Chapter 13 HaeToria II 

I'm not taking any requests for now since I have lots lined up already, and my other stories need updating too T.T

Feel free to comment and thanks for reading you ^^