the next plan.

chanyeol and the rock.

 

“You just had to use the underage trick, eh?” Minseok asked the elder as they made their way towards Chanyeol’s house. “I would usually kick your for using us two as a leverage but you did get us out from that hell hole so you’re off the hook.”

Somehow, the boys had agreed that the two science geniuses’ house were to be the official headquarters for their future operations regarding the EXO rock. Not that the brothers minded, as long as Yixing and Kyungsoo supplied them with food, they were content with their house being used as the HQ. Chanyeol’s parents were out of town for the week, hence the reason why the boys ended up frequenting the house more than they frequented their own homes.

“Works like a charm, every damn time,” the taller male replied haughtily, smirking back as he waved a hand in the air. “No need to thank me, just remember you’re indebted to me now.”

“What drew you to the police station?” Yifan asked, falling instep with the slightly shorter boy.

“My rings,” Minki replied curtly, “And an officer badge like always.”

“Watcha gonna use that for?” Jongdae inquired, tilting his head as they walked.

“Need it to retrieve some information from the storage in the police department building,” Minki answered, showing them the badge he had stolen from a poor officer minutes ago.

“What happened to the last one?” Baekhyun asked his cousin, noticing that the previous badge was gone.

“Eh, gave it back to the officer. Claimed that I found it somewhere on the road,” the male shrugged his shoulders.

“They bought that excuse?” Jongin raised an eyebrow, sceptical as ever.

“Mhm,” Minki nodded before realising that the rest of the boys were staring at him in apprehension.

“Never thought of you as the nice type,” Minkyu mumbled, “You seem more like a selfish person to me.”

“Well, I was intending on giving the badge back anyway. It’s not like I stole it, I was temporarily borrowing it,” the male butted back, “I can be nice when I want to.”

“You still abused the power though,” Yixing pointed out calmly out of the blue.

“So what, at least I didn’t use the badge to arrest innocent fellas or release prisoners. I may not be the most honourable person alive but I do have my own set of morales, ya know.” The male stated firmly as he caught a ball that was coming their way. “Here ya go, little guy,” Minki smiled, handing it to the little boy that had nervously walked up to them.

Waving to the little boy that had regrouped with his friends, Minki turned to face the bunch of guys he called his new crew and announced, “Let’s get started on plan M.”

 

-

 

“Whoa, what happened?”

Chanyeol’s room, which had been previously neat, was now unrecognisable. There were things scattered about the floor, clothes strewn here and there, test tubes littering the table, crumpled up balls of paper stacked up in a neat pyramid in the corner of the room, and a bunch of rocks placed in what seemed to be a strategic placement in the centre of the room.

The lanky science genius was currently wrapped up in his own thoughts, Baekhyun could literally see the math figures and scientific calculations whizzing through the male’s mind. Chanyeol had a whiteboard marker in hand, along with several other markers of different colours in his other hand. The boy was currently staring at his window, which was now covered with scribbles of his thoughts.

Another similar built male was sat crouched in front of Chanyeol’s messy wardrobe, murmuring to himself. “Aish, I swear, I put that map here. .”

“Oh, Baekhyun-ah!” Chanyeol’s eyes brightened when he turned around to find his new close friend in his room. “Come on in,” the male ushered the shorter boy into the occupied room.

“How’s the research going?” the pretty boy asked, treading carefully through the mass of scientific stuff he didn’t want to risk touching, just in case it would ruin the two brothers’ concentration.

“Going spiffin’ly well,” the lanky male replied, hugging Baekhyun once they were close enough. The eyelined boy blushed in return, still not used to the sudden skinship that the taller boy initiated. Nonetheless, a soft smile soon graced his face as the shorter boy hugged back.

“Well aren’t you two lovebirds adorable,” Minkyu cooed, having given up on searching for the map. The male was now laid sprawled on the floor, somehow managing to avoid knocking the set of test tubes filled with blood red liquid. Baekhyun wondered how the two brothers were able to not accidentally trip with the amount of they had laying around but then, maybe there was more to the mess – perhaps the two were able to navigate through it with such ease, as if they knew the layout of the mess like how they knew the back of their palms.

“Don’t touch anything, Jongin-ah,” Minkyu warned, without having to raise his head and look towards the door. The said boy froze in his tracks, his body bent over, as his fingers were centimetres away from picking up a test tube of some sort of white sticky liquid.

“The hell is this? ?” the dancer joked, refusing to give into Minkyu’s orders.

“Yup,” the two brothers chirped in synchronisation with their trademark grins on their faces.

“The ?!” Jongin backed away, losing his balance as he tried to scuttle away from the tube. “Is it Yifan’s?”

“How did you know?” Minkyu wondered, staring at the dancer as if the boy had grown two heads.

“I was just joking! My god! Why is it that any jokes made within a one mile radius of you two turns out to be the truth?!” the shorter male threw his hands in the air, frustrated.

“You guys take the word ‘literality’ to a whole new level,” Baekhyun murmured, shaking his head, smiling. 

and plan m is under preparation!