the elder brother.

chanyeol and the rock.

 

“Let me think about it, okay?” Kyungsoo finally uttered, still recovering from the shock.

“Okay. I’m willing to wait an eternity for your answer,” the dancer replied seriously with a determined face.

“Speaking of the ring, we should stop by that ring store to pick up the order later on, Jongin-ah,” Sehun reminded, popping another popcorn into his mouth.

“PARK CHANYEOL, WHY THE IS MUM’S VASE LAYING BROKEN ON THE FLOOOOOORR?!” a voice rang out, surprising the group of boys.

“, Minkyu’s home,” Chanyeol swore, igniting a wave of raised eyebrows because Chanyeol never panicked nor swore. He was the overly hyper scientist who maintained an optimistic approach to life and saw everything in a good light therefore Chanyeol resorting to swear words to express his emotions was a new one.

Not that Chanyeol didn’t swear, he swore like a sailor at times, specifically when he was doing his experiments. The boy concluded it was a trait he inherited from being bestfriends with Yifan and Google. Oh, don’t forget Dictionary.com. And the urban version of course, Urbandictionary.com, in Chanyeol’s opinion was the child of Google and Dictionary.com after an intense online .

“Park Chanyeol, you are ing paying for that vase,” a deep voiced boy said angrily, leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed. The sight of the tall boy made the boys blink continuously, for the newcomer looked strikingly similar to Chanyeol, except he didn’t wear glasses.

“Ugh, fine!” Chanyeol pouted back, crossing his arms as well, “I thought you were over at Minki-hyung’s house for band practice.”

“Ended early because we ended up getting chased by the police,” the boy named Minkyu shrugged his shoulders.

“Again? What is that, is that like, the fourteenth time this month?” Yifan raised an eyebrow, placing his chin on his palm as he watched the two brothers banter.

“Oh, hey whaddup Kreese, didn’t see you there, a bit too short for my eyes,” Minkyu greeted the younger male, smirking.

“Dude, I’m just one centimetre shorter than you, will you stop rubbing it in my face!” the basketball captain moaned, rubbing his face with his hands.

“And you’re not in the basketball club,” Minseok stated, “I’m just like trying to picture you two playing together.”

“He’s got terrible coordination, I mean, come on! It’s Chanyeol’s brother we’re talking about! They’re both clumsy,” Yifan rolled his eyes.

“Excuse me!” Minkyu gaped, offended before walking over to Yifan to smack his head.

“What’s that for?” the Chinese male mumbled, with Zitao patting his back comfortingly.

“For insulting my body’s connection with my brain,” the taller boy retorted. He then turned to Chanyeol, “Ah, before I forget, here, I got some pointers about the whereabouts of the other rocks.”

The elder brother shoved a piece of paper into Chanyeol’s face before deciding to finally introduce himself. “Now that’s settled, I’m Minkyu, Chanyeol’s half brother. We have the same mum, different dad, big deal. Hope my brother here hasn’t given you any trouble and if he does, come and tell me so I can smack his hea- holy , is this Yifan’s pubic hair?” The male stared at the test tube.

“Yeah, it i- wait, how did you know from an eye’s glance?” Chanyeol asked his brother, surprised. “I didn’t even tell you about this yet. . . . I think.”

“Lucky guess, bro, lucky guess,” the elder replied before picking it up. “You don’t suppose we could try that artificial insemination process we came up with last time?”

“What, you guys want to make mini Yifans now?” Jongin remarked sarcastically, amused at such an idea.

“Aww, wouldn’t it be cute? Mini Yifans running around the house, clinging to Yifan like koalas,” Lu Han cooed, placing a hand onto his cheek in adoration.

“Oh the irony of the term mini Yifans. Like his children are going to be mini, hell, they’re going to be giants like their dad,” Jongdae butted in, cackling at the image of Yifan leading a group of tall kids like how a duck would lead with its ducklings trailing behind.

“I wonder if they all would have his trademark face,” Sehun wondered genuinely.

“Hey Yifan, you could like create your own basketball team with your children, ya know?” Kyungsoo giggled at the idea.

“Yeah, add in Chanyeol’s, Minkyu’s and Zitao’s kids and you have a perfect golden era of basketball waiting for you in the future,” Yixing said dreamily, smiling softly.

“But wouldn’t Yifan’s kids be Zitao’s as well?” Joonmyeon pointed out in a matter of fact tone.

Ehhh, why so, bu-, I mean I wouldn’t mind but-, why me- I-” Yifan spluttered, his cheeks turning rosy red. Zitao blushed along, hiding his face into Yifan’s shoulder, embarrassed.

“Aww, dear Krisus, someone kill me, I’m getting cavities from watching these two,” Minseok moaned, rubbing his jaw as his teeth started to ache from the amount of sweet buttery popcorn he had consumed in the past fifteen minutes.

“So you’re Zitao, wow, Yeollie, you were right about Yifan here being infatuated with the panda boy, wow, he actually does look a like panda, oh god, imagine the mini Yitaos running about, tall pandas hugging onto these two like koalas,” Minkyu rambled, grinning. Chanyeol grinned as well, nodding along with his brother.

“Are you sure you two are not like twins? I mean you even have that maniacal happy virus grin,” Baekhyun said, still rubbing his eyes from the mind his eyes were getting.

“Ah, you must be the eyeliner kid! I know you! You’re Minki’s cousin, aren’t you?” Minkyu enthusiastically replied before his eyes lightened up. “Reminds me of another thiiiing,” the male mumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets before taking out an eyeliner and tossing it towards Baekhyun. “Minki told me to give this to you.”

“So that’s where it went! I was searching for it since last year. .” the eyelined male murmured, catching the eyeliner gracefully.

“Minkyu-hyung,” Chanyeol’s deep voice pulled them out of their current situation, it was the seriousness in the tone that the scientist had used that peaked their curiosities.

“Yes, dear ickle brother?” Minkyu tilted his head, running a hand through his curly brown locks.

“You sure it’s at-” the younger began before being cut off by Minkyu, “Yes, it is there, therefore we’ll have to go with the B plan.”

“You are kidding, the B plan?” Yifan gasped. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened while the rest of the boys looked clueless as ever.

“Well, unless you have a better suited plan, I suggest the B plan. You do want the rocks, don’t you?” Minkyu asked seriously.

“Fine,” Kyungsoo and Yifan sighed. 

-

So, I'm bringing in two characters from the drama Shut Up Flower Boy Band cause they're like the striving force behind this story's creation. :) There will be more minor characters to add in the fun but don't worry EXO are the main characters. Couldn't resists adding in another crazy Chanyeol-like character. Thank you for the comments, y'all!