My Name is May

Speachless {DISCONTINUED}

 

Aron P.O.V

Baekho and I went downstairs to get something for May to eat, but when we turn to go into the kitchen, we see Minhyun kissing Aya. My blood started to rise. I felt...jealous when I saw that. Immediately, I walked over to them and broke the two appart.

"Sorry..." mumbles Minhyun. He should be sorry! Aya leaves the room, looking shocked and uncomfortable. I wanted to slap Minhyun but I didn't want anyone to know that I liked her, so I went into the refrigerator and got some toast for May.

"You know you're jealous~!" whispers Baekho and I quickly turn around with my two eyes wide open.

"A-Aniyo!" I yell and quickly make my way upstairs to give May her toast.

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO PUT THAT IN THE TOASTER?!" he exclaims but I ignore him.

 

Baekho P.O.V

He's jealous. Ren was right, he DID like Aya. Our maknae is so smart! I went upstairs to check on May, but as I walked up, Aya pushed JR and Aron out of the room and slammed the door in front of our faces. 

"What's up with her?" JR asks and I shrug with a sly smile on my face. He looks at me confused but before I could tell him, Aron quickly pushes me to the washroom. 

"YAH!" I say. I look at Aron, noticing that his face is still a light shade of pink. Wait until I tell JR...hehehe...

 

JR P.O.V

Yet again, I was left alone...*Le sigh* I wonder where Minhyun is. I went downstairs and found him on the couch, looking a bit...Pink? I approached him and poked him in the cheek. No response. I poked him again on the arm but still no response...

"YAH!!!" I shout and Minhyun finally snaps back to reality. 

"Oh, hey."

"Your face is um...pink...Are you feeling ok?"

His eyes grow wide and looks away. I smirk and sit beside him, putting an arm around him. 

"You know you can tell me about it...or more importantly HER." I whisper.

"W-What?!" Minhyun nervously says, pretending nothing happened. I raise an eyebrow and whisper her name in his ear, causing him to blush. 

"It's a battle." I say to him. 

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Aron hyung likes her too."

 

Minhyun P.O.V

I knew that he liked her! Aish. My heart shattered to pieces when hyung said that...

"I know a way you can get to her first though." JR said, smirking. I tilt my head in confusion and he sighs, whispering the plan in my ear.

"You think it will work?" I ask him.

"Give it a try."

I nod, smiling.

 

Your P.O.V

"Hey, you know you can talk to me." Aya tells me. I shake my head. "Cmon..." I take out my notepad. 

"They're gone..." I write.

"I know that...You have to try to move on at least. Your brother is still with you."

"Yeah, well he's in Japan." I tell her.

"YAH! You talked!" 

"Tch, that's all you're caring about right now?!"

"Haha, sorry. You still have me and the guys right?"

I shrug.

 

Baekho P.O.V

As Aron hyung gives me a lecture, I hear bickering in the other room. "Shhhh hyung!!!" I tell him, putting a finger on my lips.

"YAH! I'm trying to tell you something here!" he exclaims, waving his arms around. Really hyung? I put my hand over his mouth. 

"MGHEGWEAGWEAWEGHWEAKJLKJ!!!!!!" 

"SHUSH!!!!"

The room goes quiet and I put my ear closer to the wall.

"They're really precious to me." Someone says, but I can't make out who.

"shhhh" I tell hyung, and we exit out of the room. Ever so slowly, we put our ears on the door of May's room.

"At least say sorry to them! They were really worried about you." someone says. I think it was Aya's.

"I guess...AISH..." another voice says. 

"Baekho, I..I think that voice...is..." Aron whispers. My eyes grow wide.

"B-but she's mute!" I exclaim. The door suddenly opens and both of us fall onto the ground.

"What the..?" Aya exhales. 

"We were just passing by!" Hyung says, I give him a look and he elbows me.

"We were just checking if you two were ok." I smile. The two girls look at each other then shrugged.

"Whatever, how long are you guys planning to stay here exactly?" Aya asks.

"Until May's ok." someone says. Hyung and I turn around to see JR hyung, walking up the stairs with Minhyun. 

"Sorry for your loss..." They say to May. She gives them a weak smile, then goes to sleep.

"I'm sure she'll be fine soon." Aya tells us. 

"Do you mind if we spend the night here?" I ask.

"It's not my house, but I'm sure May won't mind." She smiles. "I think there's enough rooms for you guys to sleep in. I'll go ask Yoko." and with that she went downstairs, followed by JR hyung and Minhyun. Aron hyung looked at me and I nodded, walking into May's room. 

"You know, your voice is pretty." I said. The room was quiet but we knew that she wasn't actually sleeping. 

"You should talk more; I don't understand why you pretend to be mute." Hyung said with a smirk on his face. 

"How do you know?" she asks. Hyung and I quietly hi-fived each other while she quickly covered .

"We overheard your conversation with Aya." I explained. We heard her curse under her breath. "Mind telling us why you pretend to be mute?" She stares at us until she finally gives in. 

"Tell the guys and your DEAD." she emphasized on "dead". We continuously nodded. 

FLASHBACK

Your P.O.V

"Seriously? How did she even get in this school?"

"She won't get far in life with her looks."

The two girls smirked and laughed as the nerdy girl passed by. *I'm surprised I got in too...* she thought with her head hanging down. As she sat down in her seat in class, she found rude notes on her desk and chair. 

"Go to hell"

"Queen of Losers"

"Nerd"

Everything that was written was not how she was. She was a kind girl who's family was poor. With her good grades, she managed to get into one of the richest schools. She was pretty happy when she heard that she was going, but when she found out that the curriculum was around 5th grade level (rich people in story=rich stupid snobs) and got the highest marks, she began to get bullied. Of course she was strong, but not even her voice could help her.

After going to the hospital several times to get stitches and casts, she decided to make up an excuse and go "mute". 

"Class, please go easy on her as she has lost her vocal chords due to an accident." the teacher explained. The class started muttering and whispering among themselves. 

"Lost her voice?"

"How?"

"Whatever."

Still the bullying kept going on, but after the queenkas and kingkas got tired of bullying her.

"WHY ARE YOU SAYING ANYTHING?!" she yelled and kicked the girl in the stomach. She girl layed on the floor, not saying a word or wincing. 

"Let’s go, she's not worth it. I'd rather hurt someone who can at least cry." one of the kingkas said and the group walked off, leaving the girl hurt and in pain.

She slowly got up and clutched onto her stomach. Her glasses were cracked so she took them off and put them in her pocket, walking towards the school nurse's room. 

"Here again huh?" a girl asked. The hurt girl looked at the other girl. Every time she went to the nurse's room, she would see her, lying on the bed, pretending to sleep. 

"Fine, don't talk to me." and the "sleeping" girl rolled over to her side. The nurse came in and treated the injured girl and told her to rest for a bit until leaving the school.

"You know, you really should stand up for yourself." the other girl said and rolled on to her other side to face her. 'I did...And miserably failed.' she thought and looked away from her.

"My name's Aya! I guess I'll be your first friend." the other smiled and extended her hand. Slowly, the injured girl stuck out her hand and shook Aya's. 

"I hear that you got in this school because of your grades, not because of how rich you are." the girl continued. "Oh! I also heard about your accident...I'm terribly sorry about that." Aya took out her phone and handed it to the girl.

"You can talk using that if you want. It's up to you if you want to communicate with me or not."

Reluctantly, the girl started typing in it.

"Yeah, that's how I got bullied. I guess everyone's all jealous or something." Aya laughed after she read it and nodded. 

"The kingkas and queenkas are usually like that. Practically everyone here are stupid asses. I mean 5th grade curriculum? That's so 4 years ago!"

Aya laughed again while the other girl only smiled.

"Oh yeah, I didn't get your name."

"It's May." the girl said.


 

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER!!! I have two accounts and they're so hard to manage TT^^TT If you want, friend me on my other account ^^ I'll try to update soon!

User: bigbangxnuest

~JuniorRoyalJR, signing off x.x