A Good day, turning into a bad one...

Speachless {DISCONTINUED}

Sorry about the typos on the last chapter! I've been typing up my stories, mostly on my blackberry PlayBook so I don't really catch the typos that easily! Well, here it is! Chapter 2! Hope you like it!

 

Your P.O.V

As Aya was taking orders, I was behind the stupid cash register that would always open when I didn't want it to. It frustrated me since Aya had a fun time taking orders and looking at cute guys while I was behind the stupid register, making sure it wouldn't open on me. As I heard the manager yell for Aya's help, I tried opening the cash register with a screwdriver since it wouldn't seem to open ( It opens when I don't want it to and is stuck when I do want it open...). When she came out of the manager's office, she dragged me to a table with really cute guys who I recognized easily. I tried to keep myself from screaming and fangirling infront of them. I bowed and they started telling me some random stories and their habits. I wrote quickly wrote something down and showed it to the guys, but they all (except for Aron) wore a dumstruck look. ”Um...May..You wrote in English again.“ whispers Aya and I quickly hang my head down to hide my embarrassment, slightly cursing in Japanese. I quickly return to the cash register with a blush still on my face. Stupid, stupid me!

 

Minhyun P.O.V

May quickly returns to the cash register in embarrassment. “So what's up with her?” Ren pipes up.“Can't she talk?" Aya fidgets a bit with a troubled look. "Well..um..you see.." she was about to explain until fangirls from outside start to squeal and shout for my group. “Looks like they caught us.” Baekho says with a chuckle. I shake my head with a smirk. “Hopefully we can eat before we go running!” jokes Ren as he eagerly waits for his food to arrive. We all laugh and soon enough, our food arrives and Aya leaves. The group totally forgot about the question that Ren asked, but I was still curious on what May's story was. After we finished eating, Aya led us to the backdoor and we successfully escaped our long run around Seoul. When we got back, the manager looked furious. Uh oh...

 

JR P.O.V

When we got back to the studio, our manager looked furious and sad at the same time. Our maknae had a worried and scared face on. Baekho hugged him and started playing with his hair. “What's up hyung?” I finally say, bracing myself on what could happen next. He looks up with his eyes puffed up. He gets up from his chair, gives us a glare and leaves without saying anything. "What just happened?" Aron asks and we all shrug. "Come look at this!" Minhyun exclaims as he looks at our manager's laptop. We all crowd around as Baekho reads the article. "Famous author in 3 car collision car crash and is injured from head to toe. Apparently he was a very close friend to NU'EST's Manager. Details of the crash will be released soon." it read. We all stand in shock and Minhyun drops his hand from the mouse. Who could this author be? Was he THAT close to manager hyung?

 

Your P.O.V

I quickly wave goodbye to Aya and walk into my house. It's quiet...Too quiet. I carefully look around the house, checking their room and even the basement. When I return to the kitchen, the phone obnoxiously rings and I scurry over to pick it up. The person on the other line is screaming and shouting that I have no idea what they're saying. In the background, I can hear an ambulance and police sirens going off. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!? I try to tell the person on the other end to slow down but nothing wants to come out. Have I really gone completley speechless? Police and firemen are yelling out orders and the person on the phone is still yelling and messing up their words. I couldn't even tell if it was a man or a lady! "TAKE THEM TO THE HOSPITAL!" someone yells. Then my mind snaps into place. 

 

They got into a crash...