WAE?!?!?!?!?

Speachless {DISCONTINUED}

Your P.O.V

I quickly rushed to the hospital, bumping into people as I ran. The hospital was about 20 minutes away, but I didn't care. All that mattered right now was my family. I bursted into the hospital and ran to the reception lady and immediatly started asking questions.

I start scribbling on my notepad, afraid of letting out my rage if I speak. 

"They're in the emergency room right now, you can go wait in the waiting room." she says.

I quickly thank her and quickly walked to the waiting room. I look around the room and see an awfully familiar guy. He looks up with his red, puffy eyes. "Annyeong...May." I try to say something, but nothing seems to come out. What the hell is wrong with me? He looks at the emergency room door as If all hope was lost. "HYUNG!!!!" someone cries. We both spin our heads and look who was yelling. Ren? "Noona?" he says and the rest of NU'EST come running about. I smile weakly and bow to them. "Hyung, why is she here?" Ren continues to question. Their manager hangs his head, hiding his puffy eyes. "She's-" Before he could finish a nurse comes out of the emergency room with a sad face. 

"May Heartnet?" I nod and she leads me to the end of the hallway in a dark corner.

 

Minhyun P.O.V

The nurse calls May's name and the two leave. "Hyung what's going on?" I ask and sit beside him. "A friend of mine got into a crash along with his wife." he replies. Our eyes are wide open now. The nurse returns and informs us with terrible news. 

"I'm sorry sir, but they're gone..." she sadly walks away, leaving all of us in shock. 

"Poor girl..." manager hyung says and slowly walks to the parking lot to leave. "Hey, May isn't back yet." Ren says and looks around to find her. "Minki's right." JR says and we all split up to find her. 

 

A/N: Here are the pairs: JR with Minhyun, Baekho with Ren and Aron by himself...Lonely Aron :(

 

Aron's P.O.V

The guys left me alone! WAE (Why)?!?!?!?!?! I walk around the hospital, looking for the girl and looking through some of the rooms. Manager hyung must of been really sad...I tried calling him, but he didn't pick up. Staring at my phone, I don't realize that I crashed into someone. "Mianhae (Sorry)." I say and look up to see who I crashed into. The figure quickly runs away and I follow her. "MAY!" Man she's fast! While pursuing the girl, I run into JR and Minhyun. Dumbfounded on why I was running toward her, the two quickly follow me until we come upon a huge house, and when I mean huge, I mean HUGE! 

 

Your P.O.V

When I enter my house, I immediatly run to my room, slamming the door and locking it. I jump onto my bed and cry my eyes out until I fall asleep. 

 

JR's P.O.V

We keep pounding on the door and shouting her name but it's no use. Aron is about to pound on the door one more time until the door flys open. "Would you please not do that." an older lady says. "We're sorry. We're just very worried about the girl that ran in a couple minutes ago." Ren says. The lady nods and invites us in the house. Inside, the house is neat and organized with fancy furniture. We all look around in woe, admiring the paintings on the walls and the quotes on the chairs (yes the chairs). "Please take a seat." the lady says and goes into the kitchen. We quietly sit down on the chairs and sofas, waiting for her to come back. "It's been a while since we had visitors to this house." she says as she pours us each a cup of tea. "I never knew that Miss. May was so popular with the boys" she giggles as she looks at all of our facial expressions. She sits down in a chair, taking a cup along with her.

"So why are you boys worried about the young master?"

"EH?! You never seen her run inside the house?" I ask, a bit surprised that her own maid hasen't even seen her come in.

"I haven't seen her since this morning..."

"Oh, well she ran out of the hospital, crying her eyes out."

Before anyone else could speak, the phone rings and the lady goes to answer it.

"Yes, mhm...Oh my...A-Alright, thank you for the call. Annyeong..." she hangs up and slowly puts the phone back. 

"I see now." she says with a sad look on her face.

"What happened?" Baekho asks, looking very worried.

"Her parents were in a car crash this morning. They've...passed away." 

 

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter! Writer blocks kill me! >.<