1st Day Of School? Easy Enough Right???

Speachless {DISCONTINUED}

Your P.O.V (aka speachless girl)

I'm walking down the halls with my head down, as usual. The crowds are big but they don't mind me. Infact, they don't talk to me at all, which I think is good. Less friends equals less drama. As I enter the class, my best, and only friend, Aya, waves and guestures me to sit with her, I smile and take a seat beside her. "Good morning May!" she chirps. I take out my notepad and write "Good Morning" on it. Why the notepad? You see, I'm Speachless. Ever since I came back to Seoul from America with Aya, people would bully me. After a few weeks, I decided to go speachless and made up an excuse, saying that I lost my voice permanently. Surprisingy, people believed me and went on with their lives like I wasn't there at all. Being speachless made my life 99% better.

 Hours later, the bell rang for lunch and I got up and cleaned up my desk. "Want to head up to the roof?" Aya asks. I nod and we both start making our way.

 

Narrator

"Good job everyone! Take a 10 minute break!" JR instructed his group. NU'EST all sat down on the floor and started talking. As soon as their break was over, thir manager bursted into the room. "Hey everyone! How are you?" He held up some paperwork and dropped them on the floor. The stack was about the height if a cardboard box. "What's this?" Asks Minhyun, examining the papers. "Flip through them." replies the manager. The boys immediately start flipping through the pages and read every word that it had on each booket. "School?" says Aron in English. The manager nods and brings in a bunch of clothes. "You'll be attending schoo from  now on.After you come back, you'll be put on your schedule accordingly." 

"WHAT?" was all the boys could say in reply. "It's either you go, or I fire all of you." the manager said. The boys quickly grabbed a uniform and went off to their dorm. 

JR P.O.V

Wow. Really? School? When the boys and I reached our dorms, we dropped our uniforms on the couch and started laughing. "Does he really expect us to go to school?" laughs Ren. Baekho looks at the uniforms and picks one up. "I can't believe we have to wear these." We all nod. As if on cue, the phone rang and Aron went to pick it up. "Yoboseo?" 

"You'll be starting school tomorrow! Good luck!" says the manager. The phone is on speaker mode so the whole group can hear it. As the manager hangs up, we all groan and go to our rooms. School is going to be hectic....

 

May P.O.V

As Aya and I wait patiently for the class to start the next day, we look around the room and try to easedrop on people's conversatuons. "Did you hear?! NU'EST is coming to THIS school!" says one girl, who practically announces it to the world. Aya and I look at eachother and shrug.As soon as the teacher walks in, 5 really cute boys walk in. I immediatly know who they are. The girls scream (including Aya, and I'm trying to control myself from not) and the 5 boys wave and bow. "Oh. My. God." Aya whispers to me. I nod and keep smiling. "Show Time NU'EST Time! Annyeonghaseyo! Urban Electro Band, NU'EST imnida!" they say and the girls continue to scream, which pierces my ears. I write "NU'EST fighting" on my notepad and hold it up for them to see. JR smiles st me and I try to hide my blush. The boys take their seats. JR and Minhyun infront of Aya and I, Baekho and Ren near the windows on the right, and Aron, sitting beside a girl who looks like she's about to faint. As the class starts, all you could hear was whispers of girls talking about NU'EST. "Alright, class, what was Korea's capital city before they split into North and South Korea?" the teacher asks. All hands go up, except for mine. "May? Do you know the answer?" I quickly write something down and hold it up for the teacher to look at. She stares at it with a blank face. I realize that I written my answer in English. Aya quickly answers for me in Korean and the teacher moves on with the lesson. I quietly sigh and continue taking notes. 

Minhyun P.O.V

The girl behind me hides her face in embarassment as the class snickers. I look at the girl sitting beside her. Maybe they both came from America...They have a Korean/American look, sort of like Aron hyung. The guys and I exchange looks and we shrug and continue to take notes. When the bell rings for lunch, we're immediatly surrounded by fangirls, screaming and asking for autographs. The girls who were sitting behind us take their things and walk out the room, without any screaming or anything. As the boys and I try to exit the room and get away from the fangirls, Ren is burried with girls. All I could see was his blonde hair. The girls led us to the lunch room and started arguing over who would get to sit with who. As soon as the commotion died down, the guys and I decided to walk around the school and skip lunch. When we walk down the halls, we could hear some girls talking. We get closer and realize that some girls are fighting. "Why do you care about her? She's a L-O-S-E-R!" one of the yells, who seems like the leader of her little group. "She's my friend! You should have more respect for her!" yells the girl who was sitting right behind me during class. I think her name was Aya or something like that. They continue arguing. JR finally goes up to them when the girl hits Aya. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" They all look at us with blanked faces. "She was telling me that I shouldn't be friends with May!" says the girl who hit Aya. She has blonde hair and looks around Aron's age. She puts on her puppy face, but knowing our leader, JR wouldn't fall for that trick. Aya wipes a little bit of blood from her cheek and starts walking away. But before she could get far, JR grabs her by the arm. "Let go of me." she says and tries to yank her arm away, but fails. JR turns her so she faces him and wipes the blood away. "We'll take you to the nurse's room." he says. Aya shakes her head. "I have a friend waiting for me. Thanks anyways. I'll just tell her that I fell or something." she bows and walks away. When she dissapears, NU'EST faces the girls with death glares. "Bully them again, and we'll send you to the nurses room with broken bones." I said and we walked away from them. 

Aya P.O.V

As I open the door to the roof, I see May on the floor with blood surrounding her. "Oh! My! GOSH!" I scream and run to her. "They came here to?!" She slowly gets up and nods. "They came when you left to get your lunch." she quietly says. I pick her up and piggy back her to the nurses office. When we enter, the nurse starts freaking out and immediatly starts disinfecting out wounds. I'm about to explain to her what happened, but May cuts in and makes up an excuse (of course her writing on her notepad). She doesn't want her mom to find out what happened. I wince at the pain that the alcohol does when the nurse dabs at my cuts. May closes her eyes in pain and tries not to scream. Class is about to start, but the nurse makes us stay in the room and sleep. I don't complain and set my body against the bed and doze off.

Ren P.O.V

When I enter the class, I don't see Aya or that May girl. JR comes in behind me and looks around the room, confused on where to sit. When we finally agree on where to sit, we over hear a couple of girls talking. "I can't believe Gina actually did that!" "I know right! She's amazing!" "Now that girl won't bother us anymore." JR and I look at eachother and we exit out of the class. As If we read eachother's minds, we walked to the nurses room. The door is locked but we can hear voices inside. I knock on the door, but no one comes to answer and the room goes silent. We sigh and go back to class.

Narrator

The boys come back from school and enter their dorms. They all fall onto their beds and sigh. "School is so hard!!!" whines Ren. He holds onto his pillow and starts squirming around. Aron shakes his head. "Those girls there are mean.." The boys nod in unsion. "I wonder if it's been going on for a while." says Baekho. "I bet it has." replies JR. "Those two are nice girls."

"I think that May girl is nice. I'm not sure of Aya though." Minhyun says. The boys decide to stop talking about them and get something to eat from the cafes, downtown. "Hey! Lets go to this one!" Ren says, pointing and jumping up and down. The bright coffee shop catches their eyes and they enter. They take their seats and patiently wait for their menus. "Here you are! Our special for today is our choco-" The waitress looks at them and then realizes who they are. "NU'EST?!" The boys look up with shocked looks. "A-Aya?!" "What are you doing here!" they all say. "AYA! WE NEED YOU!" someone yells and she immediatly leaves, leaving our menus on our table. "I didn't think Aya would work here!" exclaims Baekho. They boys nod and start sharing their ideas on what they would like to eat. When they finally decide, Aya comes back, dragging May along. "See! I told you they were here!" May bows and starts writing on the notepad and holds it up for them. They boys try to make out what was written on the notepad. "May! You wrote English again!" Aya says in English. May quickly looks at her notepad and hangs her head in dissapointment. "It's alright. I can understand it perfectly fine." Aron says with a smile. May bows once again and leaves. "So what's up with her?" Ren pipes up. "Can't she talk?" Aya looks with a guilty/confused look. "Well..Um..." she starts. "You see..."

 

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking your time and reading Chapter 1 of "Speachless"! I realy appreciate it! Yet again, this story is only for me to get 

new ideas for "Memories I Can't Erase". If your confused about the story, please feel free to PM me or comment below ^^ I will be continuing this so look

out for Chapter 2! :)

~JuniorRoyalJR, signing off