I fell in love with a Vampire (Requested By: TheMullekeee)

♬✮ღ SHINING One-Shot Request Shop ll {CLOSED} ll ♬✮ღ

WARNING: If you can't  stand vulgar language, DO NOT read on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I plugged in my earpiece, played BIGBANG's Fantastic Baby and started walking home. I was held back by my teacher because  I forgot to do my composition and she asked me to write it immediately after school. In the end, I was only released from school at 9 pm. As I walked into a dark alley, a short cut to my house, I felt that there was foot steps behind me. I turned around but nobody was there. I started walking faster and faster, hoping to reach home before something happens to me. Suddenly, somebody grabbed me from the back. My earpiece came out of my ears as my attacker forcefully pushed me towards the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut as I started screaming.

"Stop screaming !!" The attacker said. I opened my eyes and saw 3 guys standing around me but not that close.

"What do you want?!" I said, panicking. 

"We want your money and ..." One of the attacker said, ending it off with a evil laughter. I hugged my bag tightly against my chest after hearing that. The same attacker tore my bag away as I screamed. Panic overcame me and my heart was pounding against my ribcage. Ottokae?!

A hand flew over and covered my mouth. I screamed again and again but of course I couldn't be heard. Tears glossed my eyes and it started rolling down my cheeks. I started struggling but was held down by two other attackers. My jacket was suddenly torn by the first attacker. I started screaming all over again and tears were falling faster each time. I tried to swing and kick away the attackers that were holding me down but to no avail. 

"Hyung, after you her, I want to go next." The attacker on my left said. Upon hearing that, I swing my hands even harder.

", stop moving around!!" I heard somebody said. Before I can react to anything, my shirt was already one quarter torn from the top, showing off my bra. I cried even harder. The attacker, who was trying to me, planted little kisses on my neck, his hands wandering around my body. 

"Let her go!!" I heard somebody. At first I thought that I was just dreaming but when the attackers turned around I realised that I was saved. My saver was a guy ,in his mid-twenties, wearing black from head to toe. I screamed, asking him to help me. 

"Why should we?" The attacker/ said. 

"Let her go!!" My saver repeated. The attackers just smirked. My saver just kept his cold face on and started walking towards the attacker/. Suddenly, my saver kicked the attacker/'s leg causing him to fall down. The attacker/ grunted and got up from the floor.

"." The attacker/ cursed under his breath and got into fighting stance. He gave out a cried and charged towards my saver. Instead of panicking and running away, my saver stayed calm and started fighting with the attacker/. He took a step forward and started doing all those fighting stuff. My saver kicked the attacker/'s back as I heard a cracking sound. The attacker/ fell on to the floor, his face all cruched up in pain. The attacker, on my left, holding me down, released me and charged towards my saver. Taking the opportunity, I kicked the other attacker ,on my right away, in the shin  and tried to escape. I wrap the rest of my shirt around me and managed to ran at least a metre away before getting caught again. I screamed after being caught but suddenly my saver popped out from nowhere and grabbed the attacker's hand. He twisted it causing the attacker to yell in pain. My saver dropped the attacker's arm and he ran away, leaving his pals on the floor, groaning. I squat down on to the floor, still crying, when my saver suddenly appeared beside me. I screamed a little due to the shock he gave me.

"Are you okay? Don't worry you're safe now..." He said. I wanted to nod but I was still in shock. He pass me his black jacket as he pointed to my torn shirt. I blushed and took his jacket over to cover my self. 

"What's your name?" He asked gently. 

"_____" I managed to croak out my name but barely audible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, eat this. I made this myself." I shoved a sandwich into Key's hand. He smiled and nodded. We were at this grassy field, in the middle of the night. You must be wondering why are we here in the middle of the night. It is because Key said that it was much more romantic, having a pinic in the middle of the night. Being his AWESOME girlfriend, I agreed. 

"______-ah, have one too. " He said, also shoving a sandwich. 

I smiled and gently said "Hah, its okay. I ate before I came." Hearing that, Key placed the sandwich back into the lunch box. We were just gazing the stars and moon when suddenly, a man appeared infront of us, kneeling in the proposing style with his head down. I screamed a little. 

"Prince, sorry to interrupt you bu-"

"Prince?" I said, interrupting the man. Key looked at me weirdly and sighed. 

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked. 

"I knew I have to tell some day but I never knew I had to tell you today..." He whispered. 

"Tell me what?" I asked, getting a little pissed. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt but prince..." The man said again but both of us just ignored him. 

"I am a vampire. A vampire prince." Key said finally. H-he's a v-vampire prince??!! I slowly got up and slowly walked away from him.

Key stood up and said "I'm sorry."

"Sorry has no use now. You lied to me. You are a vampire... No wonder you could only come out during the night and always refusing to take pictures or look into the mirrors." I said. He could have killed me!!! I turned around and started walking away when suddenly a man appeared in front of me. Due to shock, I screamed. The man's face was pale and white. His eyes was red all over when he flashed his teeth or maybe fangs. He must be a vampire too!! The vampire, infront of me, grabbed me and held me as hostage. I screamed again. 

"*evil laugh* Hey Kibum, we meet again." The vampire said. 

"Let ____ go, Vito." Key growled. 

"Never till you give me your Vampire Stone." The vampire called Vito threatened. Vampre Stone? What's that?

"Never." Key twirled around once and a black cape was suddenly around him. His eyes grew red and fangs grew from his mouth.

"Kibum... Don't forget that I still have your brothers with me." Vito said. He snapped his free fingers once and 4 other guys, wearing black, appeared. They were all tied up.

"Hyung!!!" One of them shouted. 

"LET MY BROTHERS GO!!" Key shouted. 

"NEVER!!" Vito shouted back. 

"You will regret this!!"

"Bring it on!!" Vito released me, snapped his fingers again and I was tied up. Key charged towards Vito. Bot of them started fighting but from the looks of it, Key was losing. I looked around on the floor and luckily I found a glass shard. I immediately picked it up and started sawing the rope that was holding me tight. Soon, it was drawing blood. I ignored the pain and perserved on when finally the rope was cutted. I gave out a cried and it drew attention from Key's brothers. 

"Hey!! Untie us!! We can help Key!!" The guy with chubby cheeks said. I nodded and sprinted over to them. Using the glass shard,  I carefully saw the rope apart. When all 4 ropes were cut, the 4 guys twirled around once and transformed to something like Key. They flew over to where, Key and Vito was fighting, and helped him but Vito was too strong. He sent one of Key's brother, the one that look a little like a dinosaur, across the field and into a tree. 

"Jonghyun hyung!!" I heard one of them screamed. Suddenly, I heard a strangling sound. 

_____!! _____!!! Try to snatch the small bag on Vito's necklace!!  Suddenly, I heard someone calling me. I looked around but no one was moving their mouth. 

____!!! FASTER!! The voice came again. This time, I saw Key giving me a little nod. It was Key who was sending the little voice into my mind. Without thinking anymore, I charged towards Vito. Key and one other brother was holding Vito down. As I got closer, I realized that Vito's fangs was sharp. VERY SHARP. I tried not to panic but of course couldn't. My hand reached out for the necklace when Vito tried to bite. I quickly withdrawn my hand.

"FASTER!!" Key screamed into my ear. Summoning all of what braveness I left, I tear the necklace. Thinking that once I removed the neacklace, Vito will die but no. He was still fighting Key. 

"Open the bag!!" Key instructed again. I opened it and saw 4 colourful stones. They slowly floated out of the bag and each of them flew to one of Key's brothers. Key's brothers swallow the stone down and instantly their fangs became longer and sharper and their eyes turned reder. All 5 of them, including Key, gave a war cry and form a formation around Vito. They did some weird move and some energy came out of them. Each having different colour. Vito screamed and kneeled down, asking for forgiveness but the 5 still continued to do whatever they are doing. Finally, Vito disppeared into dust. I left out the breath I have been holding as the 5 cheered. I turned around and started walking away before anyone noticed me but Key spotted me. He suddenly appeared of me and I jumped a little. 

"I'm sorry..." Key said. 

"I know." I replied. There was an awkward silence before I opened my mouth. 

"So... I'll meet you tomorrow at 7 at my house?" Key's eyes widen.

"Aren't you going to break up with me?!!?" I shyly shook my head. Key saw my reaction and cheered. I don't think I will ever break up with him as I loved him so much... Anyway, it's cool having a vampire as your boyfriend....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYYYY~~~ SORRY I TOOK SO LONG AND I HOPE U LIKED IT !!!!