Unrealised Love (Requested By: Love_Melody05 )

♬✮ღ SHINING One-Shot Request Shop ll {CLOSED} ll ♬✮ღ

 

Yoochun's POV

"Annyeong oppa!!" I heard a familar voice said. I turned around and saw my best friend, since I was one, Jessica. I smiled.

"Annyeong Jessica-ah!!" I said and hugged her. The guys at the corner made faces and started silently teasing me. I blushed. I released Jessica and led her to the floor, where the rest of TVXQ were sitting. 

"Jessica, what are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked. 

"Oh, I was bored at SNSD dance studio so I came here to find Yoochun oppa." Jessica said. She was in a KPOP band named Girls' Generation aka SNSD. There was a awkward silent before Yunho broke it.

"Let's go to...urm... the cafe." He said as he got up.

"But why? I don't want to leave the dance studio...." Changmin whined. Junsu whacked his head as Jaejoong dragged him out of the dance studio. 

"So... what do you want to talk to me about?" I said. 

"Oppa... Are...you free on... saturday? I have...a discount coupon...to go to that famous restaurant you... always wanted to go ..." Jessica stuttered as her cheeks went rosy red. D-did Jessica just asked me out?!!? My eyes widen and I stared at Jessica. 

"Ya... Sure, why not??" I said. Jessica smiled brightly, making my heart flutter. Here, I'll let you in a secret. I-I like Jessica... When? Since I was 18. I didn't actually love her at first but when umma started realising that I had not have a girlfriend for years, she started nagging that I should get a girlfriend soon. At the time, I started devolping feelings for Jessica. Whenever I accidentally touched her, it will be like an electric shock. But then the thing is .... I haven't confessed yet. It have been at least 5 years I started having feelings for her. 

"Then I'll meet you at my dorm at 7?" Jessica asked. interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Ya, sure." The awkward silence began again. I looked around, not daring to look at Jessica in the eyes.

"Urm... I need to go back now..." Jessica said. I frown on the inside. Must she go now? She only came here for only 5 minutes.... I smiled a little and got up. Jessica did the same and followed me to the door. I opened the door and POOF..

"Guys!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE??!! WERE YOU GUYS LISTENING TO OUR CONSVERSTION??!!" I shouted. When I opened the door, the members was found on top of each other, ears towards the door. I saw Jessica blushed and she mumbled something before walking away. I sighed and walked back to the side of the dance studio.

"Hyung, since Jessica asked you out, why don't you confess to her?" Junsu said. 

"JUNSU-AH!! YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" I shouted. Why didn't I think about it before??!!!

~~~~THAT SATURDAY~~~~

I led Jessica to the balcony of the restaurant. We had finished our dinner, waiting for our dessert. 

"Are you enjoying yourself, oppa?" Jessica asked. She was wearing a light blue satin dress that was as long till her ankle.

"Yup." I replied. Okay, here I go... "Urm... Jessica, I need to you something?" 

Jessica flashed me her famous smile and said "Sure."

"Jessica, ever since I was your friend since we're 1, I had fallen in love with you. I know that this isn't maybe your dream confession but I really want you as my girlfriend. I promise I will take care of you and never let you go. I'm not really a chessy guy but... I love you." I took out the promise ring I wanted to give her and kneeled down in the bridal style. I saw tears glossing Jessica's eyes as her hand flew up to . 

"O-oppa..." Tears start rolling down Jessica's cheeks. She ran towards and hugged me, her tears wetting my tuxs. 

"So, its that a yes?" I asked, confused. Jessica released me from her hug and nodded. I grinned a smile that almost reached my ears as I slipped on the promise ring on her finger. I then flashed her my matching promise ring. 

"You know, if I don't kiss you now, I would die..." I said. I learnt this pick-up from a book!!

"We can't let that happen, right?" Jessica said before lauching her lips on me.

~~~~~~~~A year later~~~~~~~~~~

"I, now announce you two, husband and wife." The pastor said. The whole church cheered as Jessica and I exchange our rings. I saw the guys winking at me and I winked back. I s my hands around Jessica's neck and smiled at her. 

"After so long, you're finally mine." I whispered. She smiled and launched her lips on mine.

~~~~~~~2 years later~~~~~~~~

I was with the guys in the dance studio,practising TVXQ's new song when Jessica came with the kids. She carried Yoohee on her arms while Yoobum was in the stroller. 

"Aigoo... Yoobum-ah!!" I stopped dancing and ran towards my twins. I carried Yoobum and started playing with him. 

"Yoohee!!!" Jaejoong shrieked and ran to Yoohee.

"Yah!! Jaejoong, don't scare Yoohee!!" I left Yoobum on the floor and chased after Jaejoong. Finally when I caught him, he went after Yoobum. I left Yoohee with Jessica and chased after Jaejoong again. 

"A-appa!!" I heard somebody shouted. I stopped in my track and so did Jaejoong. I saw Yoobum struggled with Jaejoong before hearing somebody shouted 'appa' again. It was Yoobum.

I walked towards him and asked "What do you say, Yoobum?" 

"A-appa." Yoobum repeated. I stared a him, wide-eyed. 

"Did Yoobum just called me appa??" I asked. Jaejoong, also shocked, nodded. I carried Yoobum and cheered. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I'm sorry if this took too long and that its ..... SORRY ...