Rescued By Prince Charming (Requested By: MiNSTAL_SHiPPER)

♬✮ღ SHINING One-Shot Request Shop ll {CLOSED} ll ♬✮ღ

Bomi's POV

Pushing my sunglasses down a bit, I saw Luhan, sitting on the bench, looking at his phone. I grinned and hopped on to his back, scaring him. 

"Oh, oppa. Is that my picture?" I asked as I accidentally saw his phone's screen. Luhan blushed and shoved his phone into his pocket. My heart pumped faster as I saw him blushing. He looked so cute when he blush. If only he was mine... Oops. Okay okay, so the truth is that I like him alot but I'm afraid to confess to him. What if he rejects me? I think its better if we stay as best friends then being awkward with each other after confession. 

"Bomi?" Luhan said.

"Yeah?" 

"Nothing. Come on, let's go." Luhan smiled and hooked his arm around mine. 

~~~~

"Oppa, thanks for sending me home." I said as we stood outside my dorm. 

"It's nothing." Luhan said as he ruffled my hair. I pouted and straighten up my hair. He laughed and hugged me.

"Good night." He said. 

"Good night, oppa." I said as I opened the door but I stopped halfway.

"What?" Luhan asked. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. 

"Good night." I said before closing the door. I lean against the door and blushed like mad.

"Aigoo. What was I doing??" I said to myself. 

"What were you doing, unnie?" Hayoung asked, sleepily. 

"Nothing. Sorry I woke you up." I apologised as Chorong came out from the toilet.

"Where have you been the whole day?" She asked.

"Bomi unnie went out with Luhan oppa of course." Hayoung said. I blushed and sat down on the couch. 

"You haven't confess to him yet?" Chorong asked as she sat down beside me. I sighed and put my head on her shoulder. 

"Aniya." I said sadly.

"Unnie, you should go confess to him already." Hayoung said, sitting beside me. I sighed and closed my eyes. 

~~~~

Wearing my heels, I checked my phone and found a new message from Luhan. 

To: Bomi dongsaeng ^^
From: Marilyn Monroe

Bomi-ah, I will be 5 minutes late, wait for me at the entrance of your dorm buliding. See you later :) 

I smiled and head downstairs. Wearing my glasses, I stood infront of the entrance, checking my phone every few seconds when groups of girls surrounded me. 

"Can I help you?" I asked. 

"Yes, yes. You can help." One of the girl, who appeared to be the leader, said. I stood there, feeling nervous, as many pairs of eyes glared at me. The leader gesture something as I saw a egg thrown towards me. I shrieked while the egg got caught in my hair.

"What are you doing??!!" I shouted. The leader smirked and showed me her phone. I gasped. Her phone screen showed pictures of me and Luhan hugging and holding hands.

"We want you to stop pesturing our oppa." She said. 

"What? We are only friends." I explained.

"Really? Friends? Is that the best you can do? Will friends kiss each other?" She said as she showed me another photo. The photo showed us outside our dorm as I pecked Luhan on the cheek.

"Okay! If you want the truth, okay you'll have the truth. Yes, I like Luhan oppa but he don't know anything." I bursted out. The girls frowned and started yelling.

"You can't touch our oppa!!" 

"You're not worth him!!" 

"He's ours!!" 

I started backing up to the wall as they crowd around me, throwing random things at me.

"You guys better stop it before I call the police!!" I threatened but they wouldn't stop. Soon, they were slapping and kicking me. I screamed and yelled for help but they didn't stop. I winced as another kick hit my head. The whole world spinned around as everything turned black. 

Luhan's POV

I was walking to Apink's dorm when I heard screams. It sounded alot like Bomi. My heart pound harder as I ran faster towards the dorm. I saw a crowd of girls kicking and screaming at somebody. The screams for help suddenly stopped as I pushed passed the girls. 

"Bomi!!" I shouted as I reached for Bomi, who was lying on the floor, around her head was a pool of blood. 

"Luhan oppa!!" One of the girls screamed. 

"Call for the ambulance!!" I shouted but they just rolled their eyes. 

"Waeyo, oppa? That girl kept bothering you!!" The girl replied.

"'That girl' is called Bomi. She is not bothering me. She is my crush!!" I shouted. Right now, I don't care about anything else but only Bomi. The crowd started to go crazy as I heard the siren of the ambulance.

"Bomi, can you hear me? Hang in there, Bomi." I said as the paramedics carried her on to the ambulance.

~~~~

"Is unnie awake yet?" Naeun asked as the Apink members entered the hospital room. 

"Aniya." I said before yawning. 

"Luhan oppa, you look tired. Maybe he should go back first." Chorong said as she sat down on the small sofa at the corner. 

"Aniya, I will stay here with Bomi." I said before yawning again.

"Luhan oppa, you have been here since yesterday. You better go back to your dorm first." Yookyung said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Aniya." I said, still yawning. The Apink members sighed.

"Okay, oppa. We have to go first." Chorong said. I nodded as they left. I looked at Bomi's lifeless body and sighed.

"Bomi-ah. You have to wake up. Oppa is getting lonely." I laughed softly to myself. "Bomi, have i ever tell you this? I guess not. I have been in love with you since forever. I should have told you earlier. Sorry for everything. It's all my fault. If I had reached your dorm earlier, all this won't be happening. It's all my fault. All my fault." Soon I was crying and grabbing on to Bomi's hand. 

"Oppa, don't cry." I heard someone whispered. 

"Oh god. I must be too tired." I said, laughing to myself, still crying. 

"Oppa." I looked up and saw Bomi awake.

"Bomi!!" I cried out. "You're awake!! I'll go call the doctor." I stood up when Bomi weakly grabbed for my hand.

"Oppa."

"Yeah?" 

"Do you mean what you say just now?" I blushed and stared at the floor.

"Yes." I said shyly.

"Oppa, I want to confess something too." 

"Yea?"

"I-I like you." My eyes widen.

 "You like me?" I repeated. She nodded as I smiled. 

"I love you so much but I didn't dare to confess." Bomi said, her cheeks turning a little pink.

"Me too." I said as I her cheek. Bomi smiled and weakly pulled me in for a kiss. 

"I love you." 

~~~~

Bomi's POV

"Apink, it's your turn to practice."  A staff said. The members and I said yes and went out to the stage, to see EXO-M practicing. We got up the stage as EXO-M left the stage. Luhan winked at me before sitting at the front row seat. Apink started practicing and soon we finished. The members left the stage as I stood on the stage, waiting for my solo stage practice. I started singing as a pair of arms s around my waist. 

"Yeobo." Luhan said against my neck. I turned around and buried my face in his chest, still singing. 

"OH!!!" The EXO and Apink members shouted. I blushed and and buried my face even deeper into Luhan's chest. As the song finished, Luhan lifted my face up before launching his lips on mine. 

"Yoon Bomi!!"

"Luhan!!" Both of us parted and saw both of our CEOs looking at us. 

~~~~

Exo-M's Luhan and Apink's Yoon Bomi confirmed to be dating

By: Allkpop

After the attack of fangirls, Apink's Yoon Bomi and Exo-M's Luhan appeared to be closer. Fans were commenting on the internet, saying 'I hope they are dating.', 'Are they dating? It will be awesome if they were!!' and even 'They look so good together!!' As if a dream come true, yesterday at noon, SM Entertainment's CEO, Lee Soo Man, and Cube Entertainment's CEO, Hong Seungsung, had a press conference and confirmed that both of them are dating. Fans of both of them were glad to hear that. On top of this, the CEOs announced that they would be having a duet togther, more details will be given on the 20 November.