I, You, and Him (Requested By: eyka_afzan)

♬✮ღ SHINING One-Shot Request Shop ll {CLOSED} ll ♬✮ღ

Hyerae's POV

"Hey, look at this photo of you with your cute pink boxer!!" I shouted as I flashed the photo to Luhan. He blushed immediately and snatched it away from me, keeping it in his pocket. Luhan and I were at my house, looking through photos when we were young. Picking another photo, my smile disappeared. It was a photo that showed three bestfriends. Luhan and I were inside of course. The other guy was our buddy, bestfriend, Baekhyun. When we're 12, Baekhyun's father had to move to the States and his family have to follow. Considering it's been 9 years, it's been a long time since we saw each other. 

"Riiiing!!" Luhan's phone rang. I sighed. It's must be his girlfriend. Luhan looked at me before looking at his phone and then back to me.

"Go answer it. Don't let Ji Eun wait." I said, sighing. Luhan flashed a apologetic smile and hurried outside to answer the call. 

~~~~~~~~ 

"Hyerae-ah!!" Umma called. 

"Yeah?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen. 

"I need you to bring this to our new neighbour." Umma said, handing me a plate full of cookies. I nodded and head out of my house. As I turned to my neighbour's house, there were lots of boxes all over the lawn. I was walking finely when this hot looking man bumped into me. I fell on to the floor with cookies all over me. The man was also on the floor. I heard him mutter something under his breath as I got up with a empty plate.

"Didn't you look where you went?!?!" The man shouted angrily as he got up. He dust himself and looked up. His eyes lit up instantly. Pissed off with how he treated me after bumping into me, I glared at him.

"Hey!! Shouldn't you apologise? This cookies are for somebody!!" The man smirked. 

"Well, haha. I don't think your boyfriend would like your stinking cookies." I glared at him even harder. 

"First, I don't have a boyfriend. Second, this cookies are made by my mother." I said before glaring at him one last time. I picked up all the strewn cookies as the man stared at me from head to toe. Seeing he do that, I glared at him.

"ERT!!" I yelled before stomping back to my house, slaming the door in the process.

"What's wrong, Hyerae?" Umma asked as I threw away all the dirty cookies.

"This stupid man bumped into me and made me drop all the cookies. Plus, he didn't apologise." I angrily said before slaming the plate on the table. Umma patted me on the shoulder and sighed.

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding?" Umma asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Misunderstanding, my foot." I said while umma took out another plate of cookies.

"Luckily, I baked extra." She smiled. I sighed and took over the plate. Walking over to my neighbour's, I realised that all the boxes were gone. Maybe they finished moving in. I nodded in agreement to myself as I breathe in deeply. I rang the doorbell and put up a smile. The door opened, revealing the man before.

"You!! Why are you in my neighbour's house?!" I shouted. The man laughed and smirked at me. 

"Guess you're my new neighbour." I almost screamed my head off at him.  The man smirked as a lady appeared from behind. 

"Hi, you must be our new neighbour's daughter." She said, smiling. I weakly smiled and nodded. 

"I'm Mrs Jung and this is my son, Jung Daehyun." She introduced. 

"I'm Kim Hyerae." I said as I shook her hand. She smiled and returned back into the house. I turned back to Daehyun and glared at him. Stomping hard on his foot, I stuck out my tongue and ran back home. 

~~~~~~~~

I was at my backyard, sitting on the swing while reading a book when a rock hit my leg. I looked up immediately and saw Daehyun leaning on the fence. 

"Are you trying to be smart cause a book is not going to help you." He shouted. I glared at him and stood up.

"It's not like you're any better." I retorted as I rolled my eyes. 

"Hyerae!!" Umma shouted. 

"Yeah?" 

"Luhan's here!! I'm going out!!" She said. I replied an 'okay'.

"Luhan?" I heard Daehyun muttered. 

"Hey, Daehyun!!" Luhan shouted when he arrived. 

"Oppa, you know him?" I asked as Luhan nodded.

"My cousin." 

"Your friend, hyung?" Daehyun asked and Luhan nodded.

"Your cousin is a ert." I complained. 

"I'm not. Your friend is a whining queen." He said. He did not just called me whiny. I gasped and turned to look at Luhan. He shrugged his shoulders.    Picking up a small rock, I threw at Daehyun's direction and it hit his head. He glared at me before squating down, hidden by the fence and reappeared to throw a rock at me. I ducked it as Luhan sighed. 

"if you guys were meant to be, would you still be like this?" Luhan said. Both Daehyun and I froze as I blushed. Daehyun blushed too and was going to say something when the door bell rang. 

"I'll go get it." I said, barely audible. 

Daehyun's POV

After Hyerae left, I sort off glared at Luhan.

"Hyung, how could you say that." I said as Luhan rolled his eyes. 

"You like her, right?" Luhan asked. My eyes widen as I quickly found an excuse. 

"She? Pft.. I d-don't like her." I said. Luhan smiled eviily but was interrupted by Hyerae screaming for him. Hyerae ran in the backyard with a man in tow as I let out a breath of relief. 

"Baekhyun?" Luhan asked. The man nodded and smiled. Luhan crushed into his arms instantly. 

"Man, I hadn't seen you since 9 years ago!!" Baekhyun laughed out loud and wrapped his arm around Hyerae's waist. I felt a pang of jealousy instantly. Why was I jealous? I sighed and looked at the three. My eyes almost fell out. Hyerae had her arm around Baekhyun too. Not knowing why I did it, I fake coughed as all three of them turned their attention to me. 

"Urm... Bacon, this is my cousin, Daehyun." Luhan introduced. I rolled my eyes when I heard 'bacon'. What type of nickname was that!! Baekhyun came and shake my hand. Still don't why I did it, I clutched his hand tightly as he did the same. We glared at each other as Luhan coughed and we parted.

~~~~~

Luhan's POV

It is so obvious that Daehyun like Hyerae. His reaction that day, when Baekhyun had his arm around Hyerae, was too big to deny that he doesn't like Hyerae. Baekhyun also liked her since we're young. Ottaekae? It's all up to Hyerae now but I think she sort off like Daehyun more. 

~FLASHBACK~

I was at Hyerae's house with Baekhyun in the living room when I needed to pee. I made an excuse and went to the toilet. When I done peeing, I saw Hyerae's diary beside the sink. Curious, I took a look at a recent entry. 

Dear Diary, 

today, I was supposed to bring some cookies to my new neighbour when somebody hot looking bumped into me. Turns out the somebody was my new neighbour, Daehyun. He was really hot and cute but we ended fighting because I didn't like how he replied me. Me and my damn attitude may be the cause me being unmarried later in the future. I-

I gasped. She liked Daehyun!!

"LUHAN!!" Baekhyun shouted. I quickly put back the diary and ran back. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I sighed. What should I do? 

"Luhan!!" Ji Eun shouted. 

"Y-yeah?" I said, shocked. 

"What's wrong with you lately?" She said as she pouted. I smiled and explained my situation.

"I think you should help Daehyun." 

"Why?" 

"He's your cousin and he will be really nice to Hyerae." I nodded in agreement. 

"What do you think I should do?" I asked as she smiled evilily. 

~~FAST FORWARD~~ 

Hyerae's POV

"LUHAN!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" I shouted as I banged the door. Luhan had locked me with Daehyun in my room. 

"HYUNG!!" Luhan shouted too. 

"I'm not going to open the door unless you two confess to each other!! Daehyun, Hyerae likes you. Hyerae, Daehyun likes you. So, what you two waiting!!" I blushed and sat down on the floor. 

"Y-you like me?" Daehyun asked as he sat down beside me. I shyly nodded. Thinking that he didn't see the nod, I turned around to face him when both our lips met. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry, I took so long and it's not really according your plot and that its sort off ... But I hope you still like it :)  Comment...