Kikwang's plan

High school life...

Kikwang's Pov

(After school)

I walked towards Kikjoon's table right after the bell rang, I wanted to plan something to make her mine.

Kikwang:Hey Kikjoon!

Kikjoon: Hey! Kikwang oppa!

Kikwang: Do you want to go for lunch on saturday?

P.S it's Friday haha sorry forgot to mention. Anyways back to the story!

KikJoon: Errr. Ok! your treat?

Kikwang: Ya ya!

Kikjoon: Yay! See you tomorrow at what time?

Kikwang: At 12 noon! see you tomorrow! I will be fetching you!

I looked at Kikjoon's back, slowly fading away. I felt super happy, especially at her cute reaction just now! no wonder I fell for her. I chuckled to myself and went back home

No one's Pov

Yoseob who was on his way to the school gate, overheard their conversation. He felt jealous, but the feeling only pushed him to work harder! He was determined to win her heart in anyway he could.

(At Kikjoon and Doojoon's House)

KikJoon: Oppa! Im home!

Doojoon: Oh hi! Go take a shower and come down for dinner it is almost done!

KikJoon: Ok! oh and oppa tomorrow I am going lunch with Kikwang oppa at 12 noon, he is coming to fetch me!\

Doojoon: MWO?! another lunch date? oh come on! Give oppa some time too!

Kikjoon: Ok! Tomorrow dinner! your treat! happy?

Doojoon: Fine! at least I get your company! haha

Kikjoon: Ya ok oppa I am going to bathe! Be right back!

Kikjoon's Pov

After I finished washing up, I went downstairs to the Kitchen.

KikJoon: ohhhhhh! nice food.

I clapped my hands and then picked up my chopstickes to take the food! 

Kikjoon: Yummy! Oppa is such a good cook!

Doojoon: Now you know!

KikJoon: I always know!

Me and oppa chatted and ate at the same time. We talked about random topics and some jokes too! I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world to have an idol oppa that can cook, even though fans might harass you! After dinner, I went back to my room to sleep. 

(The next day)

Kikjoon's Pov

" Ringggggggggggg" the alarm rang. I lazily reached out for the clock and rubbed my eyes. I checked the time, it was 10.30 am. I wonder if oppa is at home, well he sometimes go for schedule. Actually, most of the time. I got out of my soft bed and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

I walked into the kitchen after preperations, by then it was 11.30am. As expected, I saw a note from Doojoon Oppa. It writes:

Dear Kikjoon,

Oppa has gone for schedules and will be back by evening. Remember the dinner tonight! Come home by 7 pm so that we can go. I booked a table at your favorite restaraunt and it is booked at 7.45pm. Remember not to forget!

P.S Have a good time!

From,Your handsome oppa Yoon Doojoon!

I chuckled at the last part. What handsome Doojoon Oppa? haha he compliment himself! What is this?

Suddenly, the doorbell rang!

I rushed towards the door and looked into the camera. Outseide standing was Kikwang! I opened the gate and the main door to let him in. He greeted me with his famous eyesmile and a slight wave. I put up my right hand, signalling him to wait and also Hi. I took my purse and went into the car. I wonder where we are going...

Kikjoon: Kikwang oppa, where are we going?

Kikwang: It is a surprise!

Kikjoon: Surprise?

Kikwang: Yes! and we are reaching soon! put this on!

He passed me a blindfold and I obidiently did as told. I still wonder what the surprise is!

Author's note

How was it? A surprise will be coming soon! Well a hint it is good for somebody and bad for somebody! ok will do a double update! Please comment and subscribe!