Surprise!!!

High school life...

Kikjoon's Pov

I took off my blindfold when I was told to. When i took it off, the first thing I see is the beautiful scenery of the beach!In front of me was a picnic mat and a basket with food inside.

KikJoon: Wah! so beautiful! Ohhhhhh food!Kikwang is that ours?

I Exclaimed and asked while pointing at the mat.

Kikwang: Of course not!

I pouted and looked down.

Kikwang: Hey! I am just kidding!

My head immediately shot up and my frown turned into a bright smile. I ran towards the mat and sat on it. I signalled Kikwang to come over quickly and he walked over.he opened the picnic basket and placed all the food on the mat.

Kikwang: Go on! eat!

I nodded and gave him a bright smile.

Kikjoon: Thanks for the food!

Kikwang: No problem.

Both of us ate the food on the mat and  we talked.

Kikwang: So... What kind of guys do you like?

After I heard the question, I looked up from my food with my mouth full. I hurriedly chewed and swallowed it.

Kikjoon:Why the sudden question?

Kikwang: Nevermind. If you don't want to answer it's ok. Just asking anyway.

Kikjoon: oh then I like cute, funny, nice guys! someone like ,my oppa!and yoseob.

I whispered the last part

Kikwang: what did you say the last part? I cannot hear.

Kikjoon: Nothing! anyway what kind of girl do you like? 

I hurriedly changed the topic. afraid that he might ask more and I might slip my words. I think I am really in love, with Yoseob! What am I going to do?? I don't think I am a girl of his taste! nevermind!

My thoughts got interupted when Kikwang said

Kikwang: Are you listening to me? 

Kikjoon: Neh? oh sorry.... what did you say?

Kikwang: nevermind! let's just continue eating it is nearly 5! Doojoon hyung told me to bring you home by 7pm!

Kikjoon: Oh oppa texted you? or called you? 

Kikwang: Text! now hurry eat!

Kikjoon: But it is still early!

Kikwang: you need to digest right?

Kikjoon: Oh neh! 

We continued eating until it is around 5.30

Kikwang: Let's go play!

Kikjoon: Ok! yay!

We ran to the empty grass patch and played frisbee and all. We played till it was 6.30!

Kikwang: let's go!

Kikjoon: Ok...

kikwang drove me home and went off. I took a bath and prepared to go out for dinner.

Kikwang's Pov

Ahhh! so much fun today! I wonder if Kikjoon thought the same way! Nevermind! time to go back to the dorm before Junhyung hyung comes back from their schedule. They will kill me if they found out I went out... I sped my way back. 

(At the dorm when Kikwang came back)

No one's Pov

kikwang entered the houde, only to see everyone already there except for Doojoon. He took off his shoe and went towards everyone. Yoseob, who secretly followed them, pretend nothing happened. The house was dead silent until Junhyung broke the silence.

Junhyung: Lee Kikwang! Why didn't you tell me or Hyunseung Hyung that you went out? if Doojoon hyung didn't tell us, We will not even know you went out with his sister!

Kikwang: sorry!

Hyunseung: what has gotten into you? you usually tell us when you go out unless it is a date!

Kikwang: It is just a lunch, n not a d date hyung.

Hyunseung: why are you stuterring? 

Kikwang: Ok! I like her ok?

Kikwang said. Everyone's eyes widen and Yoseob felt his heart broke. He knew that now he has a love rival and it is his best friend!

B2ST: MWO?!

Junhyung: I am so going to tell Doojoon hyung!

Kikwang: ANDWAE! Doojoon hyung will kill me!

Dongwoon: But hyung! She is Doojoon hyung's sister! You know Doojoon will go overprotective and make her stay away from you and maybe even Yoseob even though he is her Best friend!

Yoseob shot up his head after he heard what Dongwoon said.

Yoseob&Kikwang:ANDWAE!

Junhyung: Yang Yoseob! Do you like her too????

Yoseob: AAni! I I am her Best friend! 

Junhyung: Ok?

But inside Junhyung's heart, he knows that something is wrong with his groupmates and he will tell Doojoon for help but will not say the names he will say it's someone else.

(At night)

Junhyung's Pov

I looked outside to make sure everyone was not awake. I took out my phone and called Doojoon. It rang 3 times before Doojoon picked up.

Author's note

Will update later! what will Junhyung say? What will be Doojoon's reaction?