Yoseob and Kikwang is in love?

High school life...

KikJoon's Pov

It was the next day and I went to school as usual. I went to my locker to take my first period books. Yesterday, I checked with oppa B2ST's periods and Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon had the same periods as me. Yoseob is sitting beside me for half my periods. The rest is Kikwang sitting beside me. Weird right? I broke my thoughts and went to class.

I knew B2st had just reached as screams can be heard well, it's expected. Since it was early, there was not many people in class. I sat at my seat and took out my notes from yesterday to revise it. The bell rang and pupils slowly started to enter the class, including B2ST.

Yoseob's Pov

When I entered the class, I felt relieved as I managed to get in alive! I looked towards my seat and saw Kikjoon. I walked towards my seat and greeted her. she smiled and greeted me too. When she smiled, my heartbeat raced. Butterflies in my stomach and I could not stop stealing glances at her. I have no idea what was wrong with me.

kikwang's Pov

I looked towards where kikjoon was seating. When Yoseob Hyung greeted her, she smiled. Her smile is so nice! I kinda felt jealous but I have no idea why butterflies were in my stomach and my heartbeat raced! what is wrong with me? I hardly talked to her but I find her nice! maybe I should get to know her. I mean I should right? She is Doojoon Hyung's sister right? I was thinking and thinking.

No one's Pov

The teacher came in and started class. Everyone stood up and greeted her except for Kikwang. The teacher suddenly shouted:

Teacher: Lee Kikwang! Where is your manners? Even though you are an idol does not mean you can be disrespectful!

Kikwang: Neh! sorry!

Kikwang immediately stood up. His thoughts were broken because of the teacher. Doojoon noticed something was wrong with him as he usually is not that disrespectful.

(Lunch)

Doojoon's Pov

Doojoon: Kikwang what has gotten into you?

Kikwang: Nothing! 

Kikwang&Yoseob: Doojoon Hyung, can I ask you something??

Kikwang and yoseob asked me at the same time.

Doojoon: Yes! 

Kikwang&Yoseob:What kind of feeling will give you butterflies in stomach and make your heartbeat race?

Both of them asked me at the same time, again. What is wrong with them? oh wait I know that feeling! After hearing from Junhyung last time when he mentioned about it.

Doojoon: errr... Love? 

Kikwang&Yoseob: MWO?!

Doojoon: Chill~ Why not ask Junhyung?

Junhyung's Pov

I was listening to kikwang, yoseob and doojoon's conversation when both kikwang and yoseob ask the same question. So weird!

When they mentioned about the heartbeat racing and the butterflies in the stomach, I knew that both of them were in love. But with who?

Junhyung: Well, Doojoon is right, I have experienced that feeling before. It is Love.

Kikwang and Yoseob both looked shock. I was starting to get curious what has gotten into the both of them.

No one's Pov

Kikwang and Yoseob were both thinking the same thing. They were both thinking how they could be in love with KikJoon. They don't really talk to her, but they know that she is nice, smart and kind! And they were also thinking how they could win her heart and most importantly will there be any competitors?

Yoseob who was smart enough and sort of saw Kikwang looking at her, thinks that he has a competitor. But kikwang who is a "Pabo" does not know!

Author's note

Tripple update! Who will kikjoon choose? oh and i am not talking about the plan that the ?? and??? made yet. First will start with Love story then slowly the plan will come. Don't worry, it will come sooner then you thought. Maybe even indirectly! well hope you enjoy! action WILL come soon! promise^^. Please comment and subscribe Thks Chao!