......

High school life...

Flashback

I looked up and saw the people that i did not want to see the most.

End of flashback.

Kikjoon's Pov

I was stunt at the moment when i saw B2ST entering my class. I heard some students saying things like: "Omo is b2st studying in our class? Oh Yoseob oppa is so handsome real life! Junhyung oppa seat with me! Doojoon oppa Omg Omg!" so on and so fourth.

My mind went totally blank, I was not listening to the teacher when I heard someone shouted my name.

Teacher: Yoon Kikjoon! Please raise up your hand, Yoseob here is sitting next to you. Are you even listening to me?!

Kikjoon: Neh, Neh sorry teacher. After i said that, i put up my right hand and saw yoseob oppa come towards me. Hopefully he will not talk to me.

Yoseob's Pov

After we arrived, fans started crowding around us and asking for our autograph and all, but luckily we manage to get into the main office without sustaining any injuries. Haha just joking, we will not get hurt. My thought was interupted when some guy started speaking. It is not manager hyung as the voice is lower

Some guy: Here is your timetable. Some of you will have the same periods but some will be different.

I whispered to kikwang who was standing beside me.

Yoseob: Kikwang who is that?

kikwang: The principal! were you not listening? 

Yoseob: Ok.

Principal: Now the first period that you all have is the same. Your are already late so go to class now.

After he asked ask to go, we hurried to class. 

we introduced ourselves to the class and to my suprise, I saw Kikjoon! I think Doojoon Hyung realised as his eyes widened. Kikjoon's seat was empty i hope i get to seat next to her! Aish what am i thinking. 

Teacher: Okay Yoseob go seat next to kikJoon.Kikjoon, raise your hand up.

KikJoon did not raise her hand up so i knew she was not listening. 

The teacher shouted at her and she immediately answered and shot her hand up. I chuckled at her fast reaction. I was quite happy that she was sitting next to me. OMG what am i thinking?

Kikjoon's Pov

Yoseob oppa sat beside me and he started talking. 

Yoseob: Hey Kikjoon!

Kikjoon: Yeh Hey! Don't talk to me! Didn't doojoon oppa tell you?

Yoseob: No and why not?

I ignored his question and continued listening to the teacher teach her lesson.

Author's Note

How was it? Ok i admit it is a little boring. But if you read on, it will get more interesting! thank you for commenting and subscribing dm_robot! Hope i have more subscribers!