Is kikjoon in love with yoseob?

High school life...

(At School the next day)

No one's Pov

Yoseob was early in school today. He was still not sure of his feelings so he wanted to comfirm before making his move. 
The bell rang as usual and KikJoon was already beside him. The feeling of "love" is back and this time he was really sure. He have never felt like this before, the tingling feeling was not what he experienced last time and when he saw Kikjoon, his heartbeat was beating faster then usual.

Yoseob's Pov

I was sure this time and was thinking of my attempt, hoping that it will not fail, I hope to be able to win Kikjoon's heart. The bell for after school rang, indicating that it was time to make my first move that I have planned in class. I knew it will not be so easy from hearing what Doojoon Hyung say that Kikjoon rejected many guys including handsome, romantic and even smart ones.

Yoseob: KikJoon, wanna go outside school for lunch?

KikJoon: Ok! but i have to tell my oppa first or he will nag at me when I get home.

Yoseob: Haha Okay! I will wait for you outside the school gate.

KikJoon: Kays!

Kik Joon's Pov

Well, it was weird that yoseob asked me out for lunch, but i still agreed anyways as I was starving but I have to tell oppa or he will become an ahjuma. I went to find Doojoon and saw him at his locker.

KikJoon: Doojoon! 

Doojoon: Yes? and what hapen to the oppa?

Kikjoon: Hehe we are in school! I will call you oppa at home.

Doojoon: ok..oh and tonight I will not be at home. There is an overnight schedule so will only be back tomorrow. Wanna go lunch outside before my schedule?

kikjoon:No thank you. I am going out to eat with seobi! He offered.

I blushed. How and why did I make up a nickname for him? I even said it infront of that ahjuhma oppa of mine. I kinda felt happy when yoseob asked me out for lunch, unknowingly... aish i should stop thinkinga and go.

Kikjoon: Bye Doojoon see you tomorrow!

Doojoon: Fine! you owe me a lunch date, dongsaeng!

He whisper shouted the last part. I nodded and went out of school to meet Yoseob. 

No one's Pov

Kikjoon and Yoseob walked side by side. There was an awkward silence between them while walking until Kikjoon broke the silece.

Kikjoon: So.... How do you find my oppa?

She just randomly pick out a topic.

Yoseob: Huh?

Kikjoon: How do you find my oppa?

Yoseob: Oh. He is playful, childish sometimes and a terrible hyung! 

KikJoon: WHAT?!

Yoseob: Just kidding! he is nice, cool and caring.

Kikjoon and Yoseob talked their way to the restaraunt. Sooner then they thought, they reached!

Author's note

OHhhhhh is kikjoon liking yoseob? and how will their lunch date go? Please comment and subscribe. Commenting can give me ideas for the story. Will try put in the opinions!