Queenka approaches?

High school life...

Flashback

I ignored his questiona and continued listening to what the teacher is saying.

End of flashback

(skip to lunch)

Doojoon's Pov.

lesson was finally over. After the teacher teach and teach, I was very tired. But I am still very surprised that I will be in Kikjoon's class. I walked towards the rest of B2ST.

Doojoon: Hey guys! how was lesson?

Kikwang: My seatmate kept on talking to me! I couldn't concentrate...

JunHyung: Haha, my seatmate was not a B2ST fan so I did not get distracted by anything...

Hyunseung: Nothing really happened, I was sleeping the whole lesson!

Dongwoon: YA! hyung! you should concentrate!

Hyunseung: Ok! Stop with that nagging!

Doojoon: Ya! stop fighting and where is Yoseob?

They all looked around and found Yoseob talking to KikJoon.

KikJoon's Pov

Lesson was over! When everyone left the class, Yoseob kept on talking to me. I replied him as anyways, the reason why I ignored him just now was because I did not want the fangirls to get jeaolous and all. Its not because i was scared or something, it was because I do not like stares and being in the centre of attraction. We talked and talked until Doojoon came over

Doojoon: Hey Yoseob, Just now in class, seems like you kept talking to my sister huh?

Yoseob: Yeh Hyung, but your sister ignores me!

Kikjoon: because i don't like being in the centre of attraction! But hey i still talked to you when everyon left right?

Yoseob: ya ya.

Doojoon: Ok Yoseob wanna go now? Im starving! Kikjoon, wanna follow us?

KikJoon: Nah, I usually go myself. See you later at home oppa.

I stood up and packed my stuff before bidding goodbye to them. When i walked out, they all said bye 

No One's Pov

??: What?! Did i just hear that nerd call Doojoon, oppa?

???: Ya me too. I am so going to find out! You wanna follow her after school?

??: Okay! I also wanna find out as much as you!

(After school)

Kikjoon walked out of the school compound and towards home. She plucked her earpiece into her ear and the music, neither does she know that she was being followed by the two girls. After a few minutes of walking as her hous is very near school, she opened the gate and went in. Doojjon was already waiting for her outside the door. 

??'s Pov

??: OMG! Why is doojoon in her house?

???: Maybe she is really his sister!

??: I am so going to confront her.

???: Okay, but this time we cannot let her escape! But you cannot confront her first! we will find edvidence and then confront her. We shall do this whenever we can. Why not hire a PI?

??: Good idea we shall do that!

They both discussed their plan. They had plan A,B and C so if one does not work, they still have others.

Authors Note.

I guess your know who the question marks are! What will be their plans?hehe i will update after dinner! Hope you like it and please comment and subscribe!