Chapter 6

Monster

Chapter 6

 

Yoochun’s brows furrowed into a frown. He tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for Leeteuk to show up. The is going on? How is it possible? Was it luck? The questions kept popping on and on in his head. He needed to talk to Leeteuk, but what would he say? A freaking human can see monsters?! He wasn’t even sure yet, but Changmin surely could see the book he put on the shelves at the library. The book wasn’t supposed to be visible to human bare eyes.

Yet Changmin picked it, read it, seemed to be very interested in it. Could it be that Changmin already knew the monster’s existence?

If he does, can he see them on everyone? What did he think of Yoochun when he saw the man monsterless? He would have suspected something, right?

Geez, the questions.

“Yo,” Leeteuk finally showed up with a smug grin. “Wassup, Chunnie?”

“Leeteuk!” Yoochun jumped off his seat and grabbed his boss by the shoulders. “I think we have a problem!!”

“Woah, woah, dude, no touching, did you forget the rules?” Leeteuk shoved Yoochun’s hands away from him. “What problem, by the way? The emergency alarm isn’t blasting.”

“Not that kind of problem!!!” Yoochun hissed. “I think a human in my class can see monsters. I think he might have found out who I am.”

***********

“Professor Park is so into me.” Junsu giggled as he skipped happily, and Hyukjae punched him playfully on the arm, congratulating him. They started gossiping about how Yoochun replied Junsu’s flirting with a smile and how they’ve gone ‘closer’.

Changmin rolled his eyes and shook his head while they walked out of the classroom. His best friend, as nice as he is, could be so empty-headed sometimes.

“Changmin-sshi,” The mentioned professor suddenly called out for him.

“Y-yes?” Changmin gulped down his saliva as he looks at the perfect feature of his professor’s face.

“Can you help me carry these books to the teacher’s lounge?” Professor Park cheekily smiled.

Changmin hesitantly nodded. “S-sure...”

Junsu fumed up in jealousy as soon as saw his man asking his friend’s help instead of him. ‘How dare he talks to MY man? He knows that I’m in love with him.’ A big and black nasty monster begin to appear as soon as Junsu glares at Changmin, evilly fed from Junsu’s emotion. Jealousy, after all, is the most evil emotion of all.

“You can put them on my desk. Then come have tea with me.” Yoochun ordered Changmin as he made two cups of tea as they arrived in his lounge.

“Ah,” Changmin objected. “I don’t think I should stay.” Other than feeling uncomfortable around Yoochun, Changmin was also afraid his best friend’s jealous would ruin their friendship.

“No, we need to talk. Sit down.” Yoochun said with a smile, but Changmin knew it was an order, and he had no other choice but to comply. Yoochun set a cup in front of him and took the seat across from Changmin. “Jung-sshi,” He started. “Do you have a secret?”

“S-secret?” Changmin was confused. “Everyone does?”

“Don’t you think, yours is a little too heavy to keep all by yourself?”

“What?” Changmin choked on his tea. “What are you talking about, Professor Park?”

“You can call me Yoochun or hyung when no one is around.” Yoochun smiled. “And you very well know what I’m talking about. It’s about those things you see but others don’t.” Yoochun actually wasn’t sure of Changmin’s ability, but he said so to trigger him. He needed to know if it was all coincidence or Changmin could really see monsters.

Changmin gulped, falling to the trap. “Y-you mean those...You can see them too?”

“The parasites?” Yoochun asked, hiding his surprise. “Yeah, yeah I can.”

“H-how--?”

“Changmin,” Yoochun cut the boy’s question. “I can offer you protection from them, but you will have to help me.”

“H-help?”

“Work with me.”

 

A/N: So, I hope that you enjoy these two lovely chapters. Sry, for not updatin for a long time. I am quite bzy now. I just got a job and also started school. Therefore, my updates and writing will be very slow especially I am wrking on this with a friend. She just started school too. So, I hope you all understand and wait for the next update patiently. ^^