Chapter 3

Monster

Chapter 3

 

“Chun.” A deep loud voice bounced against the four white walls of his bedroom.

 

Immediately, the man open his eyes from his sleep after a tiring day. “Yes, my Lord?” He answered to no particular person.

“I have sensed a problem that needs to be taken care of.” His lord announces.

“Yes, my lord.” Immediately the man gets out of his bed and changes his clothes to a black button down shirt with black tight jeans and to top it off, a black robe with a huge cap that hides his face. People might mistake him as a goth. However, he is not a goth, just a black angel whom slayer the monsters when they get out of hand. “The location, my lord?” He asks.

“Find it on your GPS, stupid.” The lord replied.

The man groans. “Leeteuk, just give me the damn location already.”

“, stop being so lazy, Park Yoochun!” The lord roared.

“Stop ing around and tell me the damn location!” Yoochun shouts back.

Another voice joins in the conversation. “, I’m almost at my . Just give that lazy the location and so we can continue our business, babe!”

“Ewe... Don’t tell me that you guys are in the middle of doing it.” Yoochun makes an disgusting expression. “You both are sick! You stupid lord! Why the did you order me a mission while you are busy! You’re both SICK!”

“Whatever...” Leeteuk lets out a moan. Then out of thin air, a piece of paper appears, flying in front of Yoochun’s palm. “That’s the location. I expect to hear the result after your mission is done, got it?”

Yoochun rolls his eyes. “Yes, my stupid lord. Now leave me alone and stop bugging me!”

In the middle of the dark city, Yoochun jumps off buildings to buildings. As he jumps from buildings to buildings, he scan through the area for his target. Down the building in a dark alley, a group of guys with big lust monsters clinging on their back just cornered a girl. Shaking his head, he jumped down on the alley, surprising the attackers.

“Hey, bastards. Stop it and go home to your mommy!”

“What the hell?!” One of the guys turned to him. “You wanna die?”

Yoochun smirked. “No, YOU wanna die?”

“This er, kill him!” Another one shouted and all four guys charged at Yoochun at the same time.

Yoochun smirked. He swiftly took a step back, dodging a punch that sent to his side. With his hands on his pocket, he continued stepping back to avoid the attackers. When he was close to the wall behind him and his attackers thought they were winning, he kicked one on the stomach and spin to kick another on the side of his face. The other two were surprised as their friends fell unconscious. Yoochun grabbed both of them by the neck.

“You’re not going to do this again in the future, are you?”

The two villains shook their heads. “N-no! Forgive us!”

“Good.” Yoochun threw them to the walls on his sides, and they fell unconscious as well. “You should go home now, Miss. Don’t wander around so late.” He said with a gorgeous smile.

The girl blushed, “T-thank you, Mister!” and ran off.

Bending over the unconscious bodies, Yoochun picked up a monster and held him by the neck. “Tsk, such a trouble maker.”

The weak monster, as its host fell unconscious and cannot feed anymore, snarled at Yoochun. Yoochun shook his head and crushed the monster, turning it into dust. He kicked the other monsters off the men’s back and they disappeared. “Too bad, human can’t live without negative emotions. In no time they will get a new parasite clinging on them.” Taking out his phone, he sent a text message to his Lord that his mission is finished and went back home.

Mission accomplished.

As Yoochun lied back on his bed after the rather tiring fight, his thoughts drifted back to that boy with the mismatched eyes, one of the student in his class. He remembered how he went pale the moment they stepped inside the canteen. What could possibly be the reason? Could it be... monsters?

Is it possible that a human can see monsters?

Yoochun had to admit, the university is not exactly a monster-free zone. A lot of students and professors are stressed and pressured by the study, and thus, they developed negative energies that feed the monsters. That is one of the reason why Yoochun was assigned to the place. All other friends of his were assigned mostly at universities, schools, or offices. They pretend to be a worker or a student, or in his case, a Professor, that allows them to keep watch on the place.

Still, all of the years he had been working, he’d never met a human that can see monsters.

Changmin’s reaction was pretty much what a human would look like when they see those ugly parasites. Scared to death? Most likely. It was pretty amazing Changmin hadn’t screamed like a girl the moment he saw the canteen full of scary creatures eating off human.

Frowning, he sent Leeteuk a massage. “Have you ever met a human who can see monsters?”

“Are you crazy? If there’s such thing, he would be either dead or went crazy.”

That would make sense, Yoochun nodded, the monsters would probably kill a human that can see them. Or rather, the human would go crazy from seeing such thing and no one would believe anything he said.

But Changmin... what did he see that day?

Yoochun decided to find out.