First Story Of Being Put In A Group(Haram, Chanhee, and Jaejun)

Teen Spirit- SM's new boy group. Apply closed
"Hyung, are you sure I'm ready to be in a group yet?" Jaejun asks his cousin, Sunggyu of Infinite as they walked down the halls of SM entrainment. Jaejun was nervous about meeting the first two members of the new band he was part of. "Of course you are. You've been waiting for to debut for years now," Sunggyu says patting Jaejun's shoulder. Sunggyu walks him to the room then heads off to his practice. Jaejun walks into the room after he knocks and he sees two boys sitting on chairs. "Wow," one of them say getting close to Jaejun and taking his hands, "what a pretty person. I'm Choi Chanhee and how's about the two of us go on a date?" The other boy grabs Chanhee by his collar and pulls him away from the younger boy. "I'm sorry about him. He was like that with me earlier. I'm Jung Haram by the way," the boy says. Jaejun bows in front of the two. "I-I'm K-Kim Jaejun. I-it's nice to m-meet you," Jaejun stuttered. Haram smiles and pats the younger boy's head. "Come on and sit down. The interview is about to start," Haram says taking his seat. Once the interview starts, each member is asked to tell them their names, ages, their positions, and a little about themselves. "I'm Jung Haram and I'm 20 years old. I'm the leader and lead vocalist. I'm Korean-American and I'm all around nice guy," Haram says. "I'm Choi Chanhee and I'm 18 years old. I'm the main rapper and the main dancer. I'm from Busan and I'm very friendly," Chanhee says winking at people. Jaejun starts getting nervous about his interview. "I-I'm Kim Jaejun and I'm 17 t-turning 18 in O-October. I-I'm s-sub vocalist and s-sub dancer. I-I'm from L-London England a-and my cousin i-is Kim S-Sunggyu of I-Infinite," he stutters. The whole interview gets quiet at that. The three boys leave the room an hour later and they see the members of Infinite waiting in the lobby. "Hey small fry, how did the interview go?" Hoya asks putting his arm around Jaejun's shoulder. Jaejun giggles at Sunggyu's angry face. "it went well until I said you were my cousin Gyu-hyung," he says. Jaejun feels Hoya's arm come off of his shoulder. He looks up to see Woohyun holding Hoya's arm above his head. "Junnie, are you heading to your dorms yet?" SungJong asks taking his hands in his own. Haram and Chanhee watch in shock at the sudden personality change of the youngest person there. "Maybe we should head to the dorm now," Haram says to the younger two. Jaejun waves to the boys and starts running to the car. They head to the dorms where they each get their rooms and fall asleep ready to meet the other members tomorrow. (YAY! I got this done. I'll be putting in the other members in one at a time. Be ready for the next one)