Jaejun's Past

Teen Spirit- SM's new boy group. Apply closed

"Junnie, how come we've never heard about your family?" Chanhee ask randomly one day. The other three boys,who don't know about Jaejun's past,look at him. He pulls his phone out of his pcoket and shows the four boys the picture of his family. "Wow. You're mom's really pretty Jae," Haram says, "You have your mom's eyes." Jaejun smiles lightly and nods lightly. "I didn't know you had a brother and sister," Jinho says. "My brother's 20 going to be 21 soon and my little sister's 7 this year," Jaejun says. "You're father sure is handsome," Hyunho says. "You and your brother look nothing like him," Chanhee says. Jaejun gets upset and looks at his feet. "That's my step-father. My realy father almost 8 years ago," Jaejun says getting up and walks to his room. Haram and Jinho both smack him in the back of his head. Jaejun steps out onto the balcony and lets the wind blow his hair in his face as he thinks about his dad.

*Flashback to went Jaejun was 4*

"Mummy, when is daddy coming home?" A four year old Jaejun asked his mother in a British accent. His mother smiled and patted his head. "He'll be home soon. Why don't you go play with your big brother?" She said and Jaejun pouted. "He sais that he doesn't want to play with a baby," Jaejun said sadly. His mother kneeled in front of him and took his hands. "We'll play then my baby Jae," She said picking him up and making him a plane. Jaejun's father came in a few minutes later to see his wife and youngest son playing together. "Having fun you two?" He asked. "Kyungjae, when did you get home?" Jaejun's mother asked. He pecked her lips and smiled. "A few minutes ago," He said taking Jaejun from his wife. Jaejun giggled at the kiss he saw and when his father tickled him. "Jungjin. Come downstairs for dinner," their mother called. They family of four had a nice dinner.

*Flash forward to Jaejun who is 10*

"Mum, dad. I'm home," Jaejun called as he walked into the house. No one responded to his call so he went looking for his parents. He found his mother sitting next to his father holding his hand. "Mum? What's going on?" He asked walking into the room. "Jae...your father is very sick," His mother said in a very sad voice. Jaejun looked at his father and took his other hand. "I'll stay by your appa," He said in Korean for the first time. Both of his parent looked shock to him speak in Korean since they never taught him. Jaejun stayed by his father's side until he stopped breathing on Jaejun's birthday. Jaejun's mother moved them to Seoul where they could start over.

*End of flashback*

"Junnie," someone calls to Jaejun. Jaejun feels someone shaking him and he opens his eyes. He sees his hyungs and Yong Sook standing over him. "You shouldn't fall asleep outside. You might catch a cold," Hyunho says handing him a blanket. Jaejun smiles and wraps the blanket around his body. "How long as I asleep for?" He asks. "About an hour. We were getting worried when you didn't come out for dinner so we came looking for you and we found you sleeping out here," Haram says, "You were in a deep sleep and Yong Sook says it only takes you five minutes to fall into a deep sleep." Jaejun looks at Yong Sook who is leaning on the shoulder of Chanhee who is smiling happily. "Thanks guys," Jaejun says. "For what?" Yong Sook asks. Jaejun smiles, hugs them all, and says, "For a new beginning in my life."

YAY! I GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE! I'm so happy and so tired now.....i'm gonna sleep and just think about next chapter. I also have a poll up(http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/30594) that i need your opinons on so please vote! Saranghaeyo~!