The Ex-Boyfriend/New Couple #1

Teen Spirit- SM's new boy group. Apply closed
(From now on at the poll, ignore the last couple) The members of Teen Spirit sit down on the floor of their dorm and talk about many different things when the doorbell rings. "I've got it guys," JiMin says getting up. He walks to the door, opens it, and is attacked with a hug. "JiMinnie! I missed you so much!" the red haired man says. "H-Hyunseong-hyung?" JiMin looks over to his left and sees the rest of B2ST standing there, "Woonie-hyung? Doojoon-hyung? Kikwang-hyung? Junhyung-hyung? Y-Yobseob-h-hyung?" The other four boys smile as Hyunseong let's go of the younger boy amd Dongwoon hugs him instead. "Ji-hyung, is everything o-OMG IT'S B2ST!" Chanhee screams. They invite B2ST inside their dorm and talk before they all go to Music Bank to see B2ST preform their song 'Beautiful Night'. After the song, B2ST comes off of stage and JiMin goes to get them some water. He runs into someone and bows to say sorry. "Min? Is that you?" the voice says. JiMin's eyes go wide and he looks up to see Seung Hyun of F.T. Island, his ex-boyfriend. "S-Seung Hyun? W-What are you d-doing here?" JiMin stutters. Seung Hyun ignores the question and hugs the younger boy tightly. Yoseob, who had been looking for JiMin, sees them and gets jealous. Yoseob has liked the younger boy for about a few years now and was deeply upset(but happy at the same time) when Seung Hyun broke up with JiMin. Happy because he could finally date JiMin and sad because JiMin was crying for three weeks. "Min, I missed you so much. I'm sorry I broke up with you to be in F.T. Island," Seung Hyun says letting the boy go but still keeping his hands on JiMin's shoulders. Just as JiMin was going to say something back, Seung Hyun captures his lips in a kiss. JiMin's eyes go wide and tries to pull away but Seung Hyun keeps a tight grip on his shoulders. Yoseob is enraged by the kiss, stomps over to them, and pulls JiMin away from Seung Hyun. "Stay away from JiMin. He's mine now," Yoseob growls grabbing JiMin's hand then pulling him away from the ex-boyfriend. "Yoseob-hyung? What's wrong?" JiMin asks when they stop walking. Yoseob turns around and looks at the younger boy. "I've fallen in love with the most sweetest, kindest, gentlest, beautiful person I've ever met. They have truly taken my heart," the older of the two says. JiMin feels his heart break when Yoseob says those words. "W-Was the person here tonight?" He asks. Yoseob smiles and takes JiMin's hands before speaking, "Yes. Cheering me on from backstage. I've been afraid to ask this person out because they are related to one of my bandmates but I'm going to ask them out tonight." JiMin looks down as tears roll down his face and he tries to run away from Yoseob. Yoseob grabs him before he could run and kisses the younger boy. "Sill Minnie. The person I love is you," Yoseob says after pulling away from the kiss, "I've just been afraid of one rejection and two you're Dongwoon's little brother." JiMin grabs Yoseob collar and kisses him again. Yoseob happily kisses back and wraps his arms around JiMin's waist pulling him closer. They boys pull away when they hear clapping. They look over to see the other members of Teen Spirit and B2ST smiling and clapping. "Congrats Ji-Ji amd Yoseob," Haram says. Hyunho hugs the two tightly and they all go out to celebrate the new couple. (Yay! I love the YoMin/JiSeob couple. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I have a question for you guys though; What personona should the couples be? Like the cutesy couple or the y couple or anything like that. For those who appilied, or those who just want to help with the YoMin and WooJun couples, leave the personona in the comments below. Till next chapter SARANGHAE~!)