The Photoshoot/Meeting The Seventh Memeber

Teen Spirit- SM's new boy group. Apply closed

The memebers of Teen Spirit get dressed for their first phototshoot today. The six boys have different themes than each other. Jinho is called up first, since he his the oldest, and he has the theme of punk. He has on a misfits tank top, punkish pants, his hair is stylied like a punks, and he is wearing black combat boots.

4f6504a62b35d6963432c52c3edc.jpg&sa=X&ei(the shirt)

p_lsoringstrap.jpg&sa=X&ei=tL1oUKTkIqnky(the pants and boots)

men-punk-hairstyle.jpg&sa=X&ei=KL5oUMDzC(how his hair was stylied)

Haram is called after Jinho gets done and his theme is angel like. He has on all white from his shirt, his pants, his shoes, and his angel wings he has to wear. Haram has his hair stylied like Chris Angel.

652355_f260.jpg&sa=X&ei=WcBoUMOTBsGjyAG4(the shirt)

P11580320.jpg&sa=X&ei=f8BoUPXRJaaqywHQtY(the pants)

160-Mens-White-Temple-Shoe.jpg&sa=X&ei=r(the shoes)

(the hairstyle)

New_Angel_Wings_by_shadavar_stock.jpg&sa(the wings)

Hyunho is after him and his theme was school boy. He has on a white uniform top with a black tie, black pants, brown dress shoes, a school bag, and his hair was stylied like a longish style.

410181483_978.jpg&sa=X&ei=BMJoULKBG8qhyA(the uniform outfit)

brown-dress-shoes.jpg&sa=X&ei=ZsJoUPbiNK(the shoes)

Fast-EMS-Free-shipping-SATCHEL-Men-s-Gen(the bag)

Long-Hair-Styles-for-Men.jpg&sa=X&ei=J8N(the hairstyle)

Chanhee is up and his theme is devil. He is wearing a black tank top, black pants, black gloves, black shoes, his hair is stylied like normal, and he has horns and a tail.

m9070-calvin-klein-mens-3-pack-basic-rib(the tank top)

MEN_S_BLACK_JEANS_STYLE_WITH_SIDE.jpg&sa(the pants and shoes)

devil_horns_tail_vinyl.jpg&sa=X&ei=csRoU(the horns and tail)

Jaejun and Yong Sook went at the same time for they dress as twins; Yong Sook as a half-angel, half-fallen angel and Jaejun as a fallen angel. Yong Sook has on a white shirt, black pants, his shoes are black and white, his wings are black and white, and his hair is stylied so his right eye is covered. Jaejun has on the same thing only his shoes are fully black, his wings are fully black, and his hair covers his left eye.

image_45078.jpg&sa=X&ei=rMVoULy2FIbGygG7(the shirt)

1822597.jpg?1345797242&sa=X&ei=CcZoULCGE(the pants)

Converse_Jack_Purcell_Black_White_Plaid_(Yong Sook's shoes)

black-sabbath-converse-sneakers-3.jpg&sa(Jaejun's shoes)

black-angel-wings-5-tn.jpg&sa=X&ei=N8doU(Yong Sook's wings)

9331.jpg&sa=X&ei=9MdoUNaEOsGzyQHZ1IHYDQ&(Jaejun's wings)

emo12pf7.jpg&sa=X&ei=cMloUMbPFui7ygGszIH(Yong Sook's hair)

Emo-Hairstyles-For-Men3.jpeg&sa=X&ei=i8l(Jaejun's hair)

The boys thank the photogaphers then they start heading back to the dorm for a goodnight's sleep. When they arrive, the boys see a person standing at their door. "Can I help you?" Haram asks. The boys looks up and Hyunho gasps. "JiMin, what are you doing here?" He asks the boy. "I-I'm the new m-memeber Hyung," JiMin stutters. "Kinda reminds me of you Jae," Chanhee says nudging Jaejun. Jaejun smacks him hard and Chanhee glares at him while running his arm. The seven boys walk into the dorm and they start introductions. The find out that JiMin is the younger brother to B2ST's maknae Dongwoon. "WHY IS IT THAT ALL OF YOU GUYS KNOW FAMOUS PEOPLE!" Chanhee screams as they all laugh. They head to bed, thinking of what will happen the following days.

FINALLY! ALL MEMEBERS ARE IN THE STORY! Oh btw, the picture of Jaejun's hairstyle is how Jaejun's hair looks now. He dyed his hair black, instead of his natural red hair. The story will officially starts soon. Till next time............................................................................................

SARANGHAE~!

P.S. I NOW need a poster made.