Meet The Fourth Member/First Fight Between Members

Teen Spirit- SM's new boy group. Apply closed
The three members of Teen Spirit were practicing, well Chanhee and Haram were practicing while Jaejun was avoiding it all together. "Jaejunnie! Why aren't you practicing with us?" asked Chanhee. "I-I'm n-not confident I-in my singing," he replied. The door opened and two members of SHINee walked in. "Hello boys~!" Taemin called to the three. "We'll be teaching you to be better singers this week," Key said, "First, tell us your names please." The boys introduced themselves. "Alright let's hear your singing voices," Taemin said as he and Key sat down. Haram sang L.O.V.E. and Chanhee rapped Turn It Up by T.O.P. "Okay Jaejun. Your turn to sing," Taemin said. Jaejun gulped lightly and closed his eyes before singing. (To hear the song he sang http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=God4uk1Avj8). Jaejun opened his eyes and looked at the four other boys in the room. They looked like they heard an angel sing. The door opened again and walked in a young lady known as Lee Sunyin, or Lee Sooman's oldest daughter. "Boys, get ready. You're going to meet the fourth member," she said. That was a week ago and now the three boys sit waiting for Sunyin to bring their new member to the dorm. The door opens to signal someone walking in. "Hello? Is anyone here?" a unfamiliar voice asks. The three boys look up to see a young boy standing in the hall holding a suitcase and a duffle bag. "Who are you?" Haram asks. "I'm Hong Jinho and I'm the fourth member of Teen Spirit. I was asked to come here a few days ago but I was busy with my friends," Jinho says. Jaejun gets up and takes his bags for him. "H-Have a seat....I-I'll get you s-some water," he says putting the bags down and goes to the kitchen. "Is he okay?" Jinho asks. "We have no idea. He is like that around us but....it's odd, he acts different around his cousin and friends. Like a different person all together," Chanhee says. Jaejun walks in with his head down. He puts the glass of water on the table and starts walking to the door. "Jaejun, is something wrong?" Haram asks getting up from his seat. Jaejun runs out the door and down the stairs. "I think he heard what you said Chanhee," the leader says then runs after the younger boy. The other two boys look at each other and run out the door as well. Haram keeps chasing after Jaejun. The younger boy runs into the street and is almost hit by a car when Haram grabs him. The two boys land on the ground and Haram holds Jaejun close as the younger male cries. "Jaejun, it's okay. Shh....don't cry," Haram coos the smaller boy. Chanhee and Jinho catch up with the two. "Junnie....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm a bad hung so far," Chanhee says kneeling on the ground in front of the two, "I just thought it was odd is all. Please forgive me." Jaejun looks at Chanhee with tear filled eyes and let's go of Haram to hug Chanhee. "I-I'm sorry myself. I-I'll try not to stutter as m-much anymore," Jaejun says. Haram and Jinho smile at the two boys hugging. "WHAT!? You're dating Hoon of U-KISS!?" Chanhee screams after the little "fight". Haram laughs while Jaejun giggles. The other three look at the younger male like he grew another head. "What? Is there something on my face?" Jaejun asks without stuttering once. "You didn't stutter once," Haram says shocked. "And you giggled. How did we not know you giggled?" Chanhee asks just as shocked. "I told you guys," Jaejun says leaning back in the chair, "I'm not gonna stutter anymore." Chanhee, Haram, and even Jinho smile at the younger boy's words. "Alright! We're getting closer! But back on topic....that' so unfair you're dating a super star!" Chanhee screams again as the three laugh at his excitement. (YAY! I got Jinho in this chapter and I got a little "fight" in. No one is allowed to hate Chanhee now for making Junnie cry. I'll be adding the next member in soon.)