WooJae's First Date

Teen Spirit- SM's new boy group. Apply closed
"Can I ask what is wrong with Jae?" Jinho asks walking into the dorm to see Jaejun running around. "He's been like that for hours," Yong Sook says not looking up from his book. Haram catches Jaejun by the waist, carried him to the couch, and sits him down. "Explain why you are running like a mad man," Hyunho says. "Woohyun...date...me," Jaejun says really fast. Four members tilt their heads in confusion. "He said Woohyun called and asked him to go on a date with him," Yong Sook says patting Jaejun's back. "I'll help you get ready," Chanhee says smirking lightly. He grabs Jaejun by the arm and pulls him to their room. The other four boys sweat drop when they hear Jaejun's protests. The doorbell rings an hour later and Jinho answers the door. "Looking good Woohyun," Jinho says. Woohyun nods and walks inside after taking his shoes off. "May I ask where you are taking our little Junnie?" Hyunho asks like an umma would. "Dinner and a movie," Woohyun says nervously. Chanhee walks down the stairs smiling and clears his throat. The five boys look at him. "May I introduce: Kim Jaejun," he says. Jaejun walks downstairs in a white skirt and a blue t-shirt. The boys, minus Chanhee who is smiling victoriously and Jaejun who is blushing, eyes widen and their mouths drop open. "Jae, is that you?" Yong Sook asks. Jaejun nods and looks away from the others. "Junnie-babe," Woohyun says wrapping his arms around Jaejun's waist, "You look fantastic." Woohyun kisses the younger boy and Jaejun kisses back. "You taste like strawberries Junnie-babe," He says pulling away from the kiss. The two lovers leave the dorm and head to the restaurant. "I know how much you like western food so I found a place that serves it," Woohyun says taking Jaejun's hand. After they eat, they head to the movie theaters. "Woohyun, we're not really going to see that movie are we?" Jaejun says as Woohyun pays for two tickets to the special screening of The Grudge. "Why not?" Woohyun asks, "It looks interesting and I love horror movies.". They go inside and find some seats in the back of the movie theater. After the first half of the movie, Woohyun looks over at Jaejun to see that he has his hands covering his eyes and he is shaking. Woohyun wraps his arm around the smaller boy. "I-I hate horror movies.....t-they give me nightmares," Jaejun says. Woohyun rubs his arms lightly trying to comfort him. After the movie, the two boys head back to Infinite's dorm to spend the rest of the date with just the two of them. "Where is everyone?" Jaejun asks when they walk in and no one is there. "All at schedule. I asked to have a day off to spend time with my Junnie-babe," Woohyun says smiling. Jaejun smiles and pecks Woohyun's lips. The older boy picks Jaejun up and carries him to his room. When the rest of Infinite comes home the nest morning, they see Jaejun wearing one of Woohyun's shirt and his boxers. "Morning guys," he says smiling. "Why are you wearing Woohyun's shirt?" Sungyeol asks. Before Jaejun can answer, Woohyun walks out of the room wearing the sheet around his waist and hugs Jaejun from behind. "Good morning Junnie-babe," Woohyun says nuzzling Jaejun's neck. "Woo-hyung, stop it. You know I'm ticklish," Jaejun says giggling. The six boys eyes widen at the sight of Woohyun in just a sheet. "What did you two do last night?" L asks. "Myungsoo-hyung, is that really something you want to know?" Jaejun asks blushing lightly. L blushes as well when Woohyun whispers in his ear about what happened. "He's got an angelic voice if you know what I mean," Woohyun says winking. "Woo-hyung!" Jaejun says covering his face.  (I thought the end was very cute. How about you guys? I need you guys to take the poll I have)