Vampire and his Plushie

My Friend Is a Vampire!

 

"Are we almost home Yesung hyung? I'm really tired of walking!" little Kyuhyun whined, trudging his tired feet along the pavement. He was so close to just giving up and to just lie down on the sidewalk to take a little break. He looked over to his best friend Sungmin and deadpanned at how happy and energized he was. Sungmin was bouncing alongside him while he was "oohing" and "aahing" at all the store's colorful displays. Who could blame him though, this was the first time he was allowed to walk in bright daylight and actually enjoy the outside world for once. 

 

"You're so out of shape Kyu!~" Sungmin teased, which made Kyuhyun scowl slightly. "You play too much Starcraft that's why you get tired easily!~"

"Not true..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "I just don't see the point why we're walking around town when we're not going to buy anything. We should just stay home and watch tv ... or play Starcraft."

"We're almost home Kyu brat so stop complaining!" Yesung deadpanned, truthfully he was tired as well. All he wanted to do was stalk find Ryeowook but his precious baby brother wanted to explore the town. Who was he to say no to Sungmin and his aegyo.  

 

"Can't you just use your vampire powers and teleport us back to your home?" Kyuhyun whined yet again. 

 

Yesung scoffed. "Don't you think it would freak people out to see three people disappearing out of nowhere. I thought you were smarter than that Kyu brat. Besides exercise is good for you and your squishy . Look at Sungmin, he's not tired and look at all the children around. They seem perfectly fine with walking."

 
Kyuhyun turned his head to his left and he saw two kids holding hands. One of them resembled a monkey while the other looked exactly like Donghae, but he wasn't too sure. They were swinging their arms back and forth obnoxiously and were both singing out loud to PSY's Gangnam Style. "HEEEEEEY! Y LADYYYYY!" They shouted at the top of their lungs which earned them odd looks from people passing by. 


"They're idiots... " Kyuhyun shook his head. He looked behind those two to see two other kids. One of them was muttering something in what sounded like Chinese and the other looked like a girl. The kid that looked like a girl was eating an ice cream cone and sharing it with the Chinese kid occasionally. Whenever the chinese kid got ice cream on his cheek the girly boy would close his eyes and lean in to it off the latter's cheeks. The chinese kid would look the other way to hide his blushing face. Kyuhyun made a face at those two. "Aish... Those two... They're too lovey-dovey..." It wouldn't be too bad If it was me and Sungminnie doing that though... 

"Hey look at that!" Sungmin squealed and pointed towards a crane machine that was a few feet away from them. He ran as fast as his little feet could take him to the machine and stared at all of the colorful toys, jewelry, shirts, dolls, balls, hats and plush toys inside in awe. 

"KYUHYUNNIE! YESUNGIE HYUNG! LOOK LOOK THERE ARE SO MANY TOYS!!" Sungmin squealed in excitement. His whole face was pressed against the glass window. He looked at the sign that said you need twenty-five cents to play. "YESUNG HYUNG CAN I BORROW A QUARTER PRETTY PLEASE!?"

Yesung chuckled at Sungmin's excitement and pulled out a handful of quarters from his pocket and handed one to Sungmin and Kyuhyun, who accepted it halfheartedly. "You two only get one quarter so don't ask for more if you can't get your toy. Understood?" 

"Yay! Thank you hyung!!" Sungmin cheered, except for Kyuhyun. He thought this was pretty childish and stupid and a major waste of his time. Plus he was getting super hungry. And nobody wanted to see a hungry grumpy Kyuhyun.  

Sungmin took the coin from Yesung gratefully and stood in front of the machine. He stared at it for the longest time and didn't move. "So umm... how you do play?"

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun facepalmed in unison.

 

"Well Sungminnie... All you have to do is move the crane on top of a plush toy that you want and once it's in a perfect position you press the red button. The crane will grab it for you and that's it. It's pretty easy." Yesung explained.

 

"It's easier said then done hyung..." Kyuhyun deadpanned.

 

"It is super easy! I'm a pro at this, believe me." Yesung puffed his chest out proudly. 
 
"I don't believe in you..." Kyuhyun muttered.
 
"I BELIEVE IN YOU HYUNG!" Sungmin cheered.
 
"Good. Watch I'll get it with my eyes closed!" Yesung bluffed, walking coolly towards the machine. "and I will get that adorable turtle plush toy."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Kyuhyun deadpanned, Yesung hyung was known for his clumsiness and fails even though he was gifted with supernatural vampire powers. That would be a waste of a good quarter. "Just ope--" Kyuhyun was left speechless when Yesung successfully grabbed a hold of the turtle.

"YESUNGIE YESUNGIE HYUNG YOU GOT IT! YOU ACTUALLY GOT IT!" Sungmin started shouting. "YOU'RE AMAZING!"

Yesung chuckled while snuggling his new turtle plush toy, "The power of the turtles Sungminnie... Never underestimate the power of the adorable plush turtles and my awesomeness." 
 
"There's no way. You must have cheated and used your powers to levitate that plush toy!" Kyuhyun pointed at Yesung accusingly. "There's no way that you could be that coordinated."
 
Yesung smirked and kneeled down so that he was eye leveled with Kyuhyun. "For one thing I'm not a cheater, I'm just a talented person there's no need to be jealous Kyu brat. Now's the time for you to praise me and-- Hey isn't that Ryeowook!" 
 
Yesung pointed behind Kyuhyun who immediately turned around. He thought Yesung was being delusional again since he's so obsessed with his hyung. He was surprised to actually see his hyung sitting by himself inside a restaurant. Arby's to be exact. The birthplace of the most delicious sandwiches in the whole wide world. 
 
Yesung thought of an idea and smirked. "Kyuhyunnie... What's your hyung's favorite animal?
 
"A giraffe..." Kyuhyun replied. "Why do you.... oh."
 
Yesung winked and made his way towards the crane machine again but this time he got an adorable giraffe plushie with a red ribbon tied around it's neck. "Well I'm staaaaarving... I'm going inside the restaurant so once your done getting your toy come inside so we can eat some lunch. Okay Sungminnie? Kyu brat?" Yesung innocently smiled before happily skipping inside Arby's.
 
"Yesung hyung should never be allowed to skip in public ever again..." Kyuhyun shivered.


Sungmin giggled and skipped towards the crane machine and started looking for something adorable to get. An adorable pink bunny plushie caught his eye and he squealed in delight. He gulped in nervousness and inserted the coin inside the machine. Colorful lights started flashing and a cute tune started playing. 

 

Sungmin stuck out his tongue in concentration and maneuvered the crane ever so slowly on top of the plushie, he was about to press the button to capture it when all of a sudden a chubby kid ran into him sending the both of them onto the hard sidewalk pavement, because of this Sungmin accidentally moved the joystick and the crane wasn't able to grab the bunny. The machine started blinking and the words "YOU LOSE!" were displayed in bright gold colors.

 

Sungmin and the chubby kid groaned in unison, luckily neither of them had any scratches or cuts. 

 

"SUNGMINNIE! ARE YOU HURT!? ARE YOU BLEEDING!?" Kyuhyun ran over to Sungmin when he noticed the latter on the floor. He helped Sungmin get up and looked for any injuries. He turned around and glared at the kid who bumped into his Sungmin. "YAH! How could you do that to Sungminnie! APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!" 

 

Even though the kid was twice as big as Kyuhyun he was still terrified of the latter. If looks could kill he would already be dead, thanks to the deadly glares he was receiving from a fuming Kyuhyun. He quickly got up and bowed about ten times and apologized, "I'm really sorry. S-So sorry. I didn't m-mean to hurt you. S-Sorry. It's lunchtime and I'm hungry. S-Sorry. Don't hurt me! B-bye!" The kid fled before Sungmin or Kyuhyun could even reply.

 

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! KEEP RUNNING!" Kyuhyun yelled as he waved his little fists in the air. "Sungmin are you sure you're okay?"

 
Sungmin tried his hardest no to cry, not because he was in any kind of pain, but he really wanted that plushie. He couldn't help but to sniffle and to pout. He had no more quarters and he was plushie-less. Sungmin took a deep breathe and tried to smile. Kyuhyun could tell right away that it was forced and fake. 
 
"I'm fine Kyuhyunnie." Sungmin smiled and nudged Kyuhyun's arm. "Are you going to try it Kyu?"


"No it's okay. I was just waiting for you." Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders.

"Go take a look at least! Maybe you'll find something you like!" Sungmin stubbornly insisted and pushed Kyuhyun towards the machine. 

"Like I'll fine anything that I'll... like..." Kyuhyun's jaw dropped and his eyes started to sparkle when he saw an XBOX game controller plushie. It was a dark green color and it had all the cool buttons on it. It would go perfectly in his gamer room. He had to get it. 

"I told you you'd fine something you'll like.." Sungmin sadly smiled.

Kyuhyun blinked and he got a good idea. "Your right Minnie hyung. I'm going to get a plushie so you can go inside. I'll be there in a minute." 

"Well if you're sure... I'll save you a seat next to me okay." Sungmin pouted cutely, he didn't want to be separated from Kyuhyun even if it is just a short amount of time. 

Once Kyuhyun saw Sungmin going inside he glared at the crane machine with a look of determination written all over his face. As much as he wanted the XBOX mini controller plushie he wanted to put a smile on Sungmin's cute face. He hated to see his hyung look so down. So he decided to get his precious hyung a plushie.

Since Kyuhyun wasn't paying attention the whole time he wasn't sure which plushie Sungmin wanted. He only noticed when that chubby kid ran into Sungmin. He was busy daydreaming about Starcraft.... again. He mentally face-palmed. "Well... it is Sungminnie hyung after all I bet he wanted something cute..." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself before he spotted what he thought was the most adorable plushie in the machine. A pudding plushie. "Alright! All these years of playing Starcraft will finally pay off! I Cho Kyuhyun will master the crane and get Sungmin his plushie!"

 



"There you are Kyu~ You took a while to get your plushie!" Sungmin shouted around a mouthful of food when he spotted the latter walk in with his hands behind his back. Sungmin was sitting next to Ryeowook who was gushing over how adorable Sungmin was. He was holding the giraffe that Yesung got earlier and he was obviously ignoring Yesung who was sulking, and had a swollen cheek.

 

Flashback

 

Once Yesung entered the restaurant he stopped skipping like a pansy and hid the plushie behind his back. He immediately activated his inner y cool charms on to impress an oblivious and unsuspecting Ryeowook. He spotted the smaller male at the corner of the restaurant drinking ginger-ale. He wanted to sneak up on the latter to surprise him instead of saying hello like a normal person. 

 

Once he was behind Ryeowook he bent down and he whispered into Ryeowook's ear in his husky voice, "Hey there~" and he blew into Ryeowook's ear just for the fun of it. He should've expected the outcome of his decision or he should've at least tried to avoid the slap that was aiming for his cheek, but nope.

 

"P-ert!" Ryeowook shouted as he turned around to see who he had slapped in the face, he was unaware of the stares that everyone was giving them. He frowned when he saw Yesung's face. "Oh it's you... What do you want now?"

 

Ouch... Nice to see you too...  Yesung rubbed his stinging cheek. Who would've thought that Ryewoook's girly slap would've hurt this much.  "A-Actually I wanted to give you something."

 

Yesung showed Ryeowook the giraffe plushie and he chuckled when he noticed the look of awe on Ryeowook's face. It was obvious that he loved the plushie. "I-Is this for me?" Ryeowook stuttered.

 

Yesung nodded in return and gave Ryeowook one of his handsome smiles, which was kind of hard to do with his now swollen cheek. "Of course it is. I'd get anything for you."

 

Ryeowook looked the other way to hide his blush and hugged the plushie even tighter. "T-thank you."

 

Awkward Silence...

 

Yesung mentally facepalmed. Think Yesung... Say Something... Anything... Aish... Talk about turtles or--

 

"Yesungie hyung! I'm hungry. Can you buy me a sandwhich?" Sungmin popped out of nowhere scaring both Yesung and Ryeowook. Yesung let out the most unmanliest shriek anyone has ever heard and he was grateful that Kyuhyun wasn't around or then the latter would've nonstop. 

 

Yesung grabbed Sungmin's ear and gave it a little tug which caused the younger to whine. "Hyung what happened to your cheek?"

 

"Nothing. Anyway what did I say about using your powers in public? You're going to be in a lot of trouble when we get home." Yesung lectured quietly so that only Sungmin could hear.

 

"Don't be mean to your cute little brother!" Ryeowook flicked Yesung's forehead and hugged Sungmin protectively. 

 

"Yaaay!~" Sungmin jumped up and down in happiness. "I love you Ryeowookie hyung!"

 

Yesung sulked as he watched the two of them walk towards the cashier to order Sungmin's food. When the two of them came back Sungmin sat next to Ryeowook instead and started eating his food. He felt betrayed. Betrayed by his own adroable little brother, over food. Boy did he feel good about himself.

 

Thank goodness Kyuhyun isn't here to add to his pain.

 

"There you are Kyu~" Sungmin squealed.

 

Why did the universe hate him?

 

End Flashback


Kyuhyun sheepishly smiled and made his way towards his hyung. "This plushie is for you hyung!" 

Sungmin looked shocked and took the plushie with his little chubby hands. "For me? B-but weren't you going to get that cool controller plushie?"

"I was... but I wanted to get a plushie for you hyung." Kyuhyun smiled brightly. "This is the one you wanted right?"

Sungmin looked at the plushie, it looked exactly like pudding with two cute little eyes, a mouth, and blushies. There was a tag attached to it. Sungmin looked at it and read it out loud smiling "Mon... bu... ran... It's name is... MONBURAN!"

"Monburan means montblanc in japanese hyung." Kyuhyun told his hyung. He felt happy inside that he could make his hyung smile. 

"Monburan is so cute and soft!" Sungmin squealed, hugging the pudding plushie tightly. In all honesty Sungmin actually wanted the pink bunny plushie that was next to Monburan but he didn't want to hurt Kyuhyun's feelings. "I love it! Because Kyu gave it to me! Thank you so much Kyu!" Sungmin was so happy that he kissed Kyuhyun right on his cheek.

"I only get a kiss on the cheek hyung?" Kyuhyun blushed slightly and pouted, slightly disappointed. On the inside he was squealing from happiness. 

Sungmin blushed a bright red, he went on his tip-toes and planted a slight peck on Kyuhyun's lips. Sungmin broke the kiss after only five seconds and looked away in embarrassment. Kyuhyun on the other hand was in a daze, a dorky smile gracing his face. Getting his hyung that plushie was so worth it. I should give Sungminnie hyung more plushies...

"Aww You two are absolutely adorable!~" Ryeowook cooed and teased the two little boys. Yesung scoffed and crossed his arms. They had witnessed the whole scene play out in front of them. 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin had identical blushes and smiles on their faces. They continued to eat their food when Kyuhyun noticed Yesung still sulking in the corner. Swollen cheek and sulking huh? Kyuhyun put two and two together.

 

"So... Yesung hyung what happened to your cheek?" Kyuhyun smirked evilly as he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Yesung groaned and facepalmed. Why did his little brother have to like this evil brat.

 

 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: I tried posting this ealier but AFF was being a butthead ;3;)/

I tried adding more Yewook in this chapter for you guys~ Cuz you guys like Yewook right? *highfive*

Comment/Subscribe for more chapters ;3

Follow me? @KuroMokonaChan