My Friend Is a Vampire!

My Friend Is a Vampire!

 

"Yesungie hyung can we go walk around town today? Please!?~" Sungmin pouted cutely, looking at his big brother with wide innocent eyes. But Yesung wasn't paying attention to him at all.

"Yeah yeah maybe later okay?" Yesung waved him away, his eyes were on his two turtles who were slowly making their way across the room. 

"That's what you always say but we never do!" Sungmin frowned, stomping his little feet in frustration. He wanted to bask in the sun for once and see all the people walking around. Nothing exciting happens at night since everybody is already sleeping. "We always go out at night and I'm tired of it..."

"Later I promise."

Sungmin huffed and stomped out of the living room and locked himself inside his room, slamming the door loudly. Knowing his brother he would stay there looking at those boring turtles all day and they wouldn't go out at all. He laid down on his pink bed and looked out of his window longingly. "Why can't I go outside?"

"It's because we're different then the others. We're not human. We're something that they fear. If they find out what we truly are they'll do whatever it takes to destroy us. So we have to stay hidden from society..." his brothers words echoed in his mind.

"Stupid Yesungie... you're wrong..." Sungmin got up from his bed with determination. "I don't need you to go exploring. I can go by myself and I'll prove to you that it's not that scary outside." He opened his window and jumped out with ease. His room was on the second floor and jumping from such heights was a breeze for him. He looked back at the house before sticking his tongue out at it and dashing off along the street.


 




"Sungminnie? I'm sorry for not paying attention to you earlier... if you still want we can go around town but we have to be careful. Okay?" Yesung apologized behind Sungmin's door. He tried knocking on the door when he got no reply. "Sungminnie? Are you still mad at me?" He tried to open the door but it locked. "Sungmin open the door!" 

Still he got no reply.

"Fine then..." Yesung's eyes turned a crimson red and he was able to walk through Sungmin's door. "Sungminnie?" He looked around the room to find it empty and gasped when he saw the window was left opened. "No he didn't..."

Yesung growled, "When I get my hands on him I'll ground him for a whole month! No bubble tea for him!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Woah! There's soooo many people outside!" Sungmin beamed inwardly. "I should've went out by myself a long time ago!" So far he's visited every single store in town and all of the ahjummas and ahjusshis gave him free samples and toys. Being cute had it's advantages after all. The sun felt warm on his skin and he's never felt more happier in his life. Everything was so much livelier in the morning then at night. 

But Sungmin was getting thirsty. His throat was getting itchy and he needed something to quench his thirst. He spotted a noona walking ahead of him talking on the phone and took action. "Noona~ I lost my toy over there can you help me find it?" Sungmin asked cutely, using a lot of aegyo and pulling the older girl into an empty alleyway. 

"Of course I'll help you sweetie!~" the noona cooed, pinching Sungmin's chubby cheeks and ending her call. "What does it look like?"

"It's a pink bunny."

"How cute!~" the noona squealed before she started to look for the toy all around the alleyway. She looked behind trash cans and cardboard boxes for a good ten minutes and finally gave up after another five minutes. "I'm sorry sweetie I can't find it."

"It's okay noona." Sungmin smiled cutely, tilting his head to the side. "Can I give noona a kiss as a thank you?" 

"That's sweet of you." the noona smiled brightly before kneeling down so that she was eye-leveled with Sungmin. Sungmin stepped closer and placed his hands on the noona's shoulders. He looked straight into the noona's eyes and his eyes flashed a bright golden color and the noona fainted. He placed the noona so that she was sitting comfortably against the brick wall. 

"I'm sorry noona but I'm really thirsty." Sungmin leaned down and bared his little fangs. His teeth sunk into the soft skin and drank his fill, he made sure not to drink all of the blood. The noona was too pretty to die. The sweet blood made the itchiness in his throat to go away. He pulled away and wiped the trail of blood from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand and started his hand. "That was delicious."

Sungmin heard a loud gasp and turned his head to see a kid with brown messy hair staring at him with wide eyes. But fear wasn't seen in his eyes. Instead it looked like a mixture of curiosity and amazement. "D-did you see that?" Sungmin asked in fear. He didn't want anyone to see. What if the kid starts screaming and calls for help. He'll get in trouble for sure.

The kid simply nodded and Sungmin mentally face palmed. If he had the ability to erase people's memories it would make this whole situation a lot easier but sadly it was Yesung who had that ability. 

The kid quickly walked over to Sungmin and grabbed both of his hands, which made Sungmin jump at the contact. "Are you a vampire?" the kid asked, looking expectantly at Sungmin with wonder in his eyes.

"Ummm... yea?"

"That's so cool! Can I be your friend? Please?"

Sungmin blinked. He's never had a friend before and the thought of someone wanting to be his friend made him really happy. "You want to be my friend? Even though I'm a vampire? Aren't you scared of me?"

"I think vampires are super cool! You're too cute to be scary and you seem really nice too so of course I want to be your friend. Can I?"

Sungmin blushed and shyly nodded his head.

The little kid smiled in return, "Yay! My name is Kyuhyun by the way."

"I'm Sungmin."

"Well Sungmin from now on we'll be friends." Kyuhyun fist pumped. "I usually play at the playground with a few of my friends. You should come too. Changmin is really nice and Donghae can be a little annoying but he's really fun to play with. We can all be friends."

"That sounds like a lot of fun!" Sungmin beamed. He always wanted to have a lot of friends.

"Great! Oh ummm... Can I... Can I see your fangs?" 

Sungmin stepped back. Is Kyuhyun for real? Didn't Yesung say that humans are scared of them? Now Kyuhyun wants to actually see them. Kyuhyun's weird... But he didn't want to upset his new friend so he slowly opened his mouth and forced his little fangs to come out.

"Woah! They're so pointy and cool. " Kyuhyun praised while looking at the fangs from many different angles. He wanted to touch the fangs but knew that Sungmin wouldn't really appreciate that so he held himself back. 

"Kyuhyunnie! Where are you?" a voice shouted loudly which made the both of them jump in shock.

"Ryeowook hyung?" Kyuhyun replied when he saw his hyung walk towards them.

"There you are! I was looking all over for you! I was so worried about you! Don't go wondering off!" Ryeowook lectured, his hands on his hips. He spotted Sungmin standing next to Kyuhyun and his frown instantly went away. "and who are you cutie?"

"His name is Sungmin. He's my friend and he's a vampire! Isn't that so cool." Kyuhyun answered on Sungmin's behalf. Sungmin  stared at Kyuhyun dumbfoundedly. How could he just tell someone like that? Well I didn't tell him not to tell anyone... gah I'm so stupid!

"Oh is he now?" Ryeowook smiled with a teasing tone, ruffling Sungmin's blond hair in the process. "Well isn't he the cutest vampire." Ryeowook knew all about his little brother's fascination with the supernatural, especially vampires. He would always make up things about his friends being vampires. He wouldn't fall for such things again, besides vampires weren't real. 

"I am a vampire!" Sungmin stomped his foot. He didn't like the way Ryeowook didn't believe Kyuhyun. If he had to show Ryeowook his fangs then he would.

Ryeowook only chuckled in return before grabbing Kyuhyun's little hand. "We have to go now Kyuhyunnie~ Umma is waiting for us. Say goodbye to your vampire friend."

With his other hand Kyuhyun stuck out his little pinky towards Sungmin. "Promise you'll come to the playground and play with me tomorrow?"

Sungmin smiled and intertwined their pinkies together. "I promise Kyu~"

Kyuhyun blushed at his new nickname and smiled a rather unique dorky smile. He turned around to leave the alleyway with Ryeowook and he kept looking back at Sungmin and waving continuously until both him and Ryeowook rounded the corner and were out of sight. "Bye Sungmin!"

"Bye!~" Sungmin shouted back. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

"There you are..." Yesung appeared behind Sungmin when the coast was clear. He had been secretly watching Sungmin this whole time and was rather amused at Kyuhyun and his older brother. A human interested in vampires and a human who denied their existence? It was very amusing to say the least. "So who was that? A friend?" Yesung knowingly smiled.

"I just... made a new friend..." Sungmin mumbled to himself. He was looking at his pinky before a smile appeared on his face, "I MADE A NEW FRIEND!"

Yesung ruffled his brother's head before teleporting both of them back home. Seeing his brother's happy smile warmed his heart. "I'm glad you made a new friend Sungminnie but you're still grounded for leaving the house without my permission. You'll see your friend again after a whole month."

"Awww but Yesungie hyung!" Sungmin pouted.

"No buts." Yesung retorted. "and don't think about escaping again."

"Fine..." Sungmin deadpanned but smirked inwardly. He had a play-date with Kyuhyun tomorrow and besides he didn'tpromise to not escape again.


 




Kyuhyun wanted to prove to his hyung that Sungmin was a real vampire so he forced him to hide behind the corner to see if something supernatural happened. Ryeowook got the surprise of his life when a man appeared out of nowhere and he could see the fangs in the latter's mouth. He let out a quiet gasp when the man looked straight into his eyes and smirked then disappeared with little Sungmin.

"Told you he was a vampire." Kyuhyun gloated when he saw his brother's mouth wide open in shock. 

"I-I b-believe you K-Kyuhyunnie... "Ryeowook gulped. "Who knew vampires could be... so hot." Ryeowook swooned over the guy  with the shaggy black hair and smoldering auburn eyes.

"Oh brother..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.



 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N: I love vampire!AU fics soooo much ;3;)/ Hope you guys liked it!~ :3 And and and andandand thanks for the few subscribers that I got in my last fic <3333 //huggles I really appreciate it~