Vampire and his Ice Cream

My Friend Is a Vampire!

 

 

"Min are you serious that you never had an ice cream cone before?" Little Kyuhyun gaped at a shy looking Sungmin who was busy staring at his shoes to hide his embarrassment. 

"Yesungie hyung doesn't like it when I eat human food too much. Especially when it's not healthy." Sungmin smiled sadly. "I've seen it on tv before. I bet it tastes really good." 

Kyuhyun could only stare at Sungmin in disbelief. He himself wasn't fond of the sweet treat that much but he still ate it every once and awhile. He didn't think it was possible to meet someone who never had ice cream before. But Sungmin was an entirely different case; with him being a vampire after all. 

Kyuhyun slightly frowned at the thought that because Sungmin was a vampire he couldn't do things that normal people like him can  do on a daily bases. If Sungmin didn't sneak out to hang out with him he would be stuck in his home, watching the world from his television screen with Yesung hyung. That's not enjoying life. He didn't want that for Sungmin. 

He wanted to make Sungmin happy. If Sungmin didn't get to eat or do something then he would do everything in his power to make it happen. "Then let's go get you some ice cream then!" Kyuhyun smiled and grabbed Sungmin's small chubby hands. 





"Kyuhyun where are we going? We passed by two ice cream shops awhile ago. I'm getting tired!~" Sungmin whined.

"You'll see." Kyuhyun replied. He kept looking around for what he was looking for. Ice cream shops were too expensive for a little kid like himself who only got two dollars a week as an allowance. Ryeowook hyung was stingy like that.

Kyuhyun stopped right in his tracks and grinned when he heard a familiar chime. "Ice cream truck!~" He ran to where the truck was parked. "Hi there ahjusshi! Two ice cream cones please! One vanilla chocolate chip and one... Min what flavor do you want? Min?"

Sungmin was busy staring and drooling at the huge plastic ice cream on top of the truck. "Huh... Oh.. Umm.. C-can I have the p-pink one?"

"You mean strawberry flavor?" The ajhusshi smiled fondly at Sungmin.


"Y-Yes please."

The ahjusshi chuckled and got their ice cream cones. "That will be five dollars young man."

Kyuhyun reached into his pocket and took out a $5 bill and handed it to the ahjusshi. Both of them bowed in thanks and left to go sit at the park bench which was only a block away.





"Now that we have our ice cream. Let's eat!" Kyuhyun smiled at the delicious treat in front of him before it's sweetness. He almost dropped his ice cream cone in shock when he heard a loud yelp from Sungmin. 

He saw Sungmin trying to eat the ice cream cone in a bizarre way. Sungmin had his little fangs buried in the ice cream; probably trying to its contents which obviously wasn't working. "It's cold and it hurt me teeth!" Sungmin sniffled. 

Kyuhyun chuckled at Sungmin's cuteness. "You the ice cream with your tongue Min. Like this." He stuck out his tongue for Sungmin to see and his own ice cream. "Not with your fangs silly."

Sungmin pouted before he cautiously poked his small pink tongue out to finally get a test of the pink treat. His eyes widened at how sweet and delicious ice cream actually was. His tongue kept lapping the ice cream cone at an unbelievable rate. When Sungmin was halfway done with the cone he looked up and gave Kyuhyun the happiest smile he could muster. "This is so good Kyu~ I love ice cream so much!~"

"I'm glad you like it Min but you eat like a baby." Kyuhyun laughed, and pointed at the spot of strawberry ice cream on Sungmin's chin. "So messy~" he teased and reached forward to wipe it off with his thumb. He then the ice cream from off his thumb.

"I don't eat like a baby!" Sungmin pouted before blushing at Kyuhyun's actions. He wanted to do the same thing to Kyuhyun but sadly he wasn't a messy eater like himself. He slightly frowned before an idea popped into his head and a grin appeared on his face. Sungmin turned around to face Kyuhyun and smothered his ice cream cone around Kyuhyun's mouth, making it really really messy.

"Min what are you--" Kyuhyun began but stopped when he felt Sungmin the ice cream off his face. His face turned a bright shade of red when Sungmin started his lips and ended up giving him a quick peck on the lips. "M-min?" Kyuhyun squeaked.

"Yup I definitely love ice cream!~ Can we get some ice cream next time too?" Sungmin batted his eyelashes in a way that should be illegal, showing off his wide and sparkly eyes.

Kyuhyun could only shyly nod at Sungmin's request. Who was he to say no to such a sweet and tempting offer?


 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: I love ice creaaaaaaaaaaam~ :3 My favorite flavor is Vanilla Chocolate Chip!~ XD SOOOOO GOOOD <3333