Welcome to new home

Cat!Ji & his little stalker

 

*lemme kiss all you guys*

 

2. Jiyong turned into a cat and lived with his stalker, Seungri. When he saw these pictures on Seungri bedroom's wall, he could figure out why he gave him this name. He had an obsession with him, the guy lived in the house that opposite to his house. If Jiyong didn't turn into a cat, he wouldn't known about this secret. He thought he shouldn't know about this, because it was scary. Just imagine that what you do, when and where you go, who you go with, every your movements have been taken by the camera but you have no idea about it. Like someone always follow you but you don't know who is it. Really scared.

 

Seungri was Jiyong's stalker. He liked him. Very much. But you know, not easy for a man to accepted the love from the other man. Seungri liked Jiyong and he knew his love couldn't have the way back too. Jiyong was a normal guy who loved and liked going out with beautiful girls. Seungri liked girls too but he loved Jiyong more.  Each person has own way to love someone, stalking was Seungri's way to love Jiyong. The only way, eventually. He followed him to everywhere. Jiyong would never known about his exist. He shouldn't. If he knew, he would be scared. He would hated him, disgusted him. The distance between them would be further and the chance to propose of Seungri would be down from 1% to 0,0000...1%, even minus.

 

Jiyong scared whenever he saw Seungri. Looking at Seungri and he would remember how disgusting and scary he was when he found out his secret. Jiyong wanted to run away as far as possible from this house, from this look-normal-but-weird boy. He had run for once but Seungri was faster than he thought (with that short legs), he caught up Jiyong immediately. Jiyong also tried to sneak out at night but Seungri hug him tightly (well, he admitted that sleeping in Seungri's arms was so warm and comfortable, much better than sleeping alone in his bed and he fell asleep easily). But if he has a change, he would run.

 

Seungri didn't realize the diffirent of his cat, just thought that he still stranged with new home. He took care of Jiyong very good. He gave him food same as the food he eat, allowed him to sleep with on his bed. He took him to the doctor to check his health. He even took a night to handmade for him a necklace that was written: "Jiyong - Seungri's". Everything he did for Jiyong were proofs to proved he was a good owner. Jiyong should knew how lucky he was when having a great owner like that if he was a real cat. But he was a man. And the man inside the cute cat scared of his stalker.

 

---

 

Jiyong was lying on the sofa while TV was showed the scene about the dangerous that cats have to face to when living in the wild life. Jiyong glued his eyes on the TV scence, gulped when watching how hard to survive out there. Then Jiyong thought he should live here, with Seungri took a good care of him even though he still scared of Seungri a little; maybe better than got lost and had to face to the dangerous outside like so many abandoned cats. Jiyong also remembered that how much Seungri scared and worried about him when he ran away from his house. Jiyong decided, until he found out the way to get back to normal, he would stay here.

 

---

 

Days later, Jiyong finally got use to live in new house. He still scared Seungri but loved living here. Seungri's home was just a small apartment, not beautiful and comfortable as his home but warm. He used to live alone, sometimes brought girls to home to love for one night but all the time he lived with his beloved dog - Gaho. He needs someone who can takes care of him, waits for him when he get home late, be quite when he needs peace, never disturbs him when he is working and never jealous with stupid stuffs. But he hasn't found her. Not yet. If someone is a guy, Seungri suits. Argh, what the hell am i thinking? How can be him not her? I don't swing that way! But why it was Seungri, that weird kid? Instead of  Youngbae, my best friend or Seunghyun, my cool hyung or Daesung, my lovely dongsaeng? Ahhh I lose my mind. I don't even love guys. I loves girls, beautiful girls who have s and nice curves. Come to think of it, Seungri' s is nice too. Ewww, what the am i thinking again?

 

Well, because of that, he still alone at the age of 24. It was okay, he thought so because he still young and girls liked him, he could dated with any girl if he felt lonely. But he didn't feel warm when he got home. Now, he could find it in Seungri's home. Seungri took care of him, played with him and sometimes took him as a best friend to tell his stories from family, from work (he had a job in a bookstore that next to Jiyong's workplace - why he didn't realize that sooner?) and about himself. Some of those were privated-stories. He was a good guy but had a weird obsession. That was the only point Jiyong hated, no didn't like at him. If he fixed it, they could become good friends, Jiyong thought.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for your support you guys *sobs*

I didn't deserve but I was so happy *jumps in excitement*

Come and love me more <3

 

Wonder why Ri is stalker?

Well, just see this and you know why kkk

 

I will update soon XD~