In his arm

Cat!Ji & his little stalker

 

 

 

4. Jiyong couldn't believe in what happened. He thought he was dreaming for days and he just waken up. Yes, he was back. He was Kwon Jiyong, a man, not a cat. He thought he could turn into a cat after a night so he could back to normal after a night too but hell no, he woke up and was still a cat. He had try for nights but nothing happened. He gave up but now... wow, it was magical, he should believe in it sooner. Like the fairytale 'The princess and the frog', the frog was kissed by the princess and back to prince, he kissed Seungri and he wasn't a cat anymore. Yes, he was about to scream and jump in happiness but then he bit his lips to prevent screaming loudly. Seungri was sleeping, his scream would wake him up. If he woke up, he couldn't explain why he was here without clothes and his cat was disappeared. (Well, the 1st thing he must do right now is finding clothes to wear, hope he fits with Seungri's clothes)

 

"Uhm" Seungri mumbled something couldn't hear clearly. That scared Jiyong. He thought Seungri woke up but lucky for him, Seungri just had a dream. "Phew~", he sighed in relieve. Now Jiyong must to escaped from Seungri's arms without waking him up. Seungri could wakes up anytime. He tried his best to escaped from his arm, the intimate situation made his heart raced in his chest. But Jiyong liked this too. It was so close. Too close. When he was a cat, he even closer with Seungri but this time was diffirent, he was a man, not his pet. Face-to-face, skin-to-skin, chest-to-chest, his arms around his body and the heat from his body was so warm and comfortable. He could smell Seungri's shampoo smell on his hair mixed with his own scent too. It was 1am. Maybe a few minutes...Seungri would never know. He said to himself, allowed him to reached hand out and pulled the sleeping boy in his embrace. Much better, Jiyong smiled happily, realized Seungri fits so much in his arm. He closed his eyes, his breath slower and he fell asleep.

 

---

 

Seungri thought he was dreaming. The best dream ever. Jiyong, the man he love, was sleeping next to him, with his arm around his body. He knew it was all dream, it couldn't be true. But his scent, his warm felt so real. Even Jiyong-in-dream could breath. Yes, it was definitely the best dream he ever had. Seungri smiled happily. He wished he could lived in this dream forever. Or wished it was real. But the life is so hard, dreams were just dreams, it couldn't come true. He hadn't any genie to grand his wishes. Just a blink and his Jiyong would disappear as nothing happen. Seungri sighed. He closed his eyes, snugged closer to Jiyong chest. Wow, he even heard the heartbeat. Slowly and follow a rhythm. Seungri loves it. Who can't, huh? Jiyong was tickled by Seungri's hair on his chest so he moved slightly. Seungri was surprised; immediatly opened his eyes and couldn't believed in his eyes anymore. Jiyong still there. HE STILL THERE!!! Seungri blinked for several times, rubbed his eyes until it hurt and red. IT COULDN'T BE!!! It couldn't be real. You was dreaming, it was dream, yes, dream, he said with himself while slapping his cheeks, pinching his laps until it were all red to know whether it was dream or real. It hurts. The pain from cheeks and laps told him it wasn't dream. But who could believe it was real? Jiyong didn't have a reason for being here, lying next to him, erhm, without clothes, he even didn't know who is Seungri.

 

"AHHH!!!" Seungri screamed in shock.

 

Jiyong was woke up by the scream. He rubbed his eyes to see clearly. He saw the freaking Seungri was looking at him. He smiled and said lazily: "Good morning~" Seungri's eyes even opened wider. Jiyong did too, because he realized that what he said was "good morning", not "meow" instead. Seungri was shocked, obiviously he was. His eyes glued on him and his mouth couldn't closed, liked he was screaming but no word could be hear. They stayed like this for minutes. Jiyong couldn't stand this weird silent so he said shyly: "Hi!"

 

And then Seungri fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

short but I promise next chap is longer (: