Kiss it magic

Cat!Ji & his little stalker

 

 

 

3. Jiyong loved being careered his chin. It was so comfortable. Now he could understood why cats love that. Seungri was sitting on the chair was placed near the window where could see clearly what happened in the house in the opposite with Jiyong was lying lazily on his laps and enjoying his career. Ha, now I know how he watches me from here.

 

"Jiyongie ah, I haven't seen him for 10 days. What happened to him? If he wasn't at home, where is he now?" In your arm, Jiyong's inner answered. Seungri bit his nail, blinked for several times and his pinky lips - habits whenever he nevous while looking through the window. Wonder why Jiyong knew? Oh, he was like this everyday, always asks him same questions. The 1st time, Jiyong was happy knowing someone cares about him but everyday like this, you would be tired of it. Jiyong yawed, he was bored.

 

"Oh you tired? Go to bed and sleep." Seungri laid Jiyong on the pillow in his bed, but didn't stay with him.

 

"Meow" Jiyong wondered where he go.

 

"Jiyongie, just sleep. I have to work. I'll sleep later." Seungri smiled, rub his head. The sadness could heard in his voice.

 

Jiyong knew it wasn't works. Job in bookstore didn't have many works to do. Seungri sat on that chair again, eyeing the lightless house in the opposite. Jiyong knew Seungri was missing him, worrying about him. This boy obsessed on him, hmm, maybe he should called it was love. Seungri loved him, followed him, eyed on him from far and took pictures secretly. Then eyed on those for all night long (maybe it was the reason for his big dark circle under his eyes?) He never approaded him, never wanted him know about his exist. He knew the fact that was scared him too (Seungri told him about the feeling toward to him that he calls it's love in excitement but Jiyong could hear the bitter in his voice) But Jiyong had known already. He didn't know he should thank or not for turning into a cat. Maybe not. Cause he couldn't ignored the fact that Seungri loved him. He knew it was ridiculous but somehow he felt embrassed when Seungri smiled at him, looked at him, touched him, huged him, kissed him and said he loved him. He imagined Seungri would do that with him, a real Jiyong, the man he loved, not with the cat and he felt more embrassed.

 

Maybe... he could understand Seungri's feeling toward to him.

 

"Meow" Jiyong bit and pulled Seungri' s pyjama pants's hem to got his attention. Seungri surprised then couldn't help but smile.

 

"You right. I should go to sleep now. And my dark circles will disappear, haha." Seungri laughed and brought Jiyong back to bed. He laid him on the bed again but this time, he lied next to him and huged him tightly.

 

"Now go to sleep. You must be tired." He kisses on Jiyong's eyes and mumbled sleepy (Jiyong saw Seungri's eyes were red and yawned several times before): "Good night Jiyongie~"

 

When Seungri slept, Jiyong woke up. In fact, he didn't sleep. He closed his eyes, just pretent he was sleeping. Thanks for being a cat, he could see everything clearly in the dark. He got closer to Seungri, eyes glued in his face. Wearing glasses or not, Seungri still looked great. His pale skin looks more pale and white in the dark. Maybe he should go out for more, the pale skin made he looked weak. Jiyong's hand reached out to touch his eyeline. It was long, not look too girly but still longer than normal guys. He thought Seungri shouldn't hide his beautiful eyes behind the stupid glasses. He worn glasses to hide his dark circles under his eyes. He always lost his confident because of those but Jiyong thought it was cute, looked like panda's eyes. You never meet a guy with cute panda's eyes like him. You are so cute, this was the 1st thing he would tell him if he could back to normal.

 

Jiyong's soft hand slided from Seungri's closed eyes to his smooth cheeks and stopped right at his lips. Seungri has thin lips but pinky and soft. Jiyong remembered when Seungri his lips - he didn't know that made his lips were pinkier and wet, looked like a sweet strawberry invited him to bite it. Jiyong suddenly wanted to taste it, he wonder what would Seungri taste like. Like a strawberry ... maybe? Jiyong his lips, got closer to the boy's face. He hadn't kiss a guy before, Seungri would be the 1st and only one. If he couldn't back to normal, just took this kiss as a gift from the man he loved.

 

Touching his lips and the magic happened.

 

 

poor me

*hide in room's corner*