Home

Cat!Ji & his little stalker

 

 

smile

*just want to share with you guys this cute smile (:*

 

 

 

 

*Little note: Italic is the past

 

6. A week and few days later, Seungri was woken up by the doorbell in the early morning. He rubbed his eyed, surprised when glanced at his watch. It's 7am. Who would come in this time? Isn't too early for a weekend's morning, is it? But he got up then walked slowly to the door, was tired because last night he stayed up late.

 

"Who's there?" He said with the sleepy voice and the eyes just half opened, opening the door. Eyeing on what was in front of him, he totally woke up. Or should he told who was in front of him?

 

"Hey cutie, can you allow your cat to come back home? Or have you still want your Jiyong?" Jiyong's sweet voice sounded like melody in Seungri's ears and he could feel his heart was melting by Jiyong's lovely smile.

 

Seungri was too shocked. He even couldn't say a word, the happiness tears fell unconsciously from his eyes. He was sad for days because he thought Jiyong scare of him, disgusted him, never want to see his face again but... Jiyong WAS here! HE WAS HERE!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS EYES!!! Seungri couldn't believe in his eyes anymore. His eyes had trick him not for once. Seungri was about to rub his eyes to see more clearly because his tears blured his view but Jiyong stopped him by holding his wrist.

 

"Shh, don't be such a crying baby. Let's smile, I love your smiles." Jiyong whispered to comfort the crying baby which made Seungri shiver. One of his hands was holding Seungri's wrist and the other hand reached out, used his thumb to wipe Seungri's tears, careered his smooth cheeks gently.

 

"W-hy are you h-here?" Seungri stammed in shock. The tears were stopped but his sobs still could hear.

 

"Unhappy?" Jiyong teased. He moved his thumb to corner of Seungri's lips, pushed it up a little to force a smile.

 

"No, no, i mean i am happy, really happy." Seungri said rapidly. His cheeks were cover by rappish pink, and Jiying found it is so cute. "I thought you never want to see me, never come here again." Seungri lowered his head in depressed.

 

"I'm your. Where can I go when my owner was here?" Jiyong lifted Seungri's chin and hands up to show the brace looks so familiar. It was the cat's necklace that Seungri had handmade for him before.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong eyed on the tiny necklace in his hand. It was the pet necklace Seungri made for him. It was broken and dropped when he turn back into a man. Fortulatetly, he found it on the bed. Of course he couldn't wear it, he was a man now and this necklace was too small for him to wear so he took as a brace. Jiyong run his fingers on the line "Jiyong - Seungri's" was written on the necklace-brace's surface. It remined him how hard Seungri had try to make this and how happy he was when wearing it on his neck. He remembered Seungri's happy smile and he repeated "You are mine" again and again that night. Memories crossed his mind as much as water in the river. He realized he was missing Seungri. His Seungri. He missed  Seungri's career, his warm, his unique scent, his sweet and soft voice, his blushy face when talking about him, his cute panda eyes and smile, his laugh sounds like the bell is ringing in his ears that make him want to laugh too. He missed how comfortable he feel when sleeping on Seungri's bed, smell his scent on his pillows and drap while lying next to him. He missed the clumsy Seungri use chopsticks to eat noodles. He missed the working-hard Seungri when he concentrated to do something. He missed those hugs, kisses (well, those were peeks on his nose, he should teach Seungri French kisses for sure) they shared. Come to think of it, he missed the tease of Seungri's lips that he just try for once and want to tease again. And he still hasn't a change to say that how cute Seungri was. He hasn't a change to say that he...

 

Jiyong read the line again and held the brace tightly before suddenly stood up and ran down to the street like no tomorrow. Now he knew what the feeling he has toward to Seungri, his panda boy, his little stalker is. Not hate, scare or disgust; it was called Love.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong - Seungri's" He repeated to Seungri.

 

Seungri just smiled widely.

 

"Welcome me to back home?" Jiyong pulled Seungri in his embrace, hugged him tightly and whispered next to his ear.

 

"Always welcome!" Seungri enjoyed the precious moment in Jiyong's embrace, nodded slightly.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Hey, young man, do you want to find your partner?" An old woman suddenly said when Jiyong acrossed.

 

Jiyong didn't believe in what so-call-fate or magical so he just shruged and walked away. Seungri followed him even though he wanted to know who is the lucky girl that will be Jiyong's partner.

 

"You will meet him soon. Really soon." That woman smiled but no one could see.

 

End.

 

 

Thank you guys for supporting me by subcribing & commenting

I appreciate those xD~

ri

You guys are my V.I.P

you

I'll be back with 2nd fic (if I could write more) soon <333

Thank you

*bows*