"Bum!" and now you are a cat

Cat!Ji & his little stalker

black cat Ji

1. One day, Jiyong suddenly turned into a cat. A black cat. He didn't know what happened. Last night, he slept as normal but when he woke up in the morning, he was a cat. He thought he was dreaming. But when he slapped himself, his hand wasn't on his face as imagination but his cat paws poked into his eye instead, and it hurts like hell. It wasn't a dream, the pain of his eye told him so. No, it couldn't be real.

 

But it wasn't the end. Gaho - his beloved dog - was woke up too. Gaho didn't think he is it's owner but a cat. And you could guess what happen next, uhm, happens when dogs meet cats. Jiyong ran around his house, from bedroom to bathroom, from bathroom to living room and kitchen with Gaho was right after him. He never imagined about this scene, he took all his strength to ran around his house because his dog could caught up him anytime. He jumped out from the open window in the kitchen, tried to save his life. He lived in 2nd floor, not too high. He thought he would land on the ground but no, he jumped into a unlucky boy was walking down there instead. Of course the boy was surprised and fell hard on the hard ground. It must be hurts like hell. The painful was showed clearly on his face. Jiyong felt so sorry for him. The boy seems younger than Jiyong, maybe around 20 years old. He looks like a good student in the school who always obeys teachers and being bullied by bad students. He wears a pair of glasses but it couldn't hide big dark bags under his eyes, that made Jiyong think he must work hard without sleep for days. He looked at Jiyong, as a cat, of course, blinked for several times before hugged him tightly.

 

"Wow, such a cute cat. Where is your owner, kitty kitty?" The boy said happily.

 

Kitty kitty? How dare this silly boy call me like that? But what name you could expect from this adiot? Jiyong frowned but no one thought that was a frown.

 

"Hmm, you don't have a necklace? That means you are a wild cat." The boy noticed that Jiyong didn't have a necklace was written his owner's name or address.

 

Of course he didn't have a pet's necklace, what he need this thing for? Just yesterday he was a man, a cool guy that girls most-wanted, not a stupid cat just can do cat-jobs like eating, meowing and sleeping all day like this. But he couldn't find out what happened to him? Why did he turn into a cat after a night? And how? How could he was back to normal? Wouldn't he stuck in this situation forever? How about his life? His job? His family? His friends and everything... Argh...

 

"Kitty, how about be my cat?" The voice was woke him up. And it owner was smiling at him brightly. Oh, he shoud know that adiot has such a sweet smile sooner. At least, he was cute when smiling.

 

"Meow" The boy wasn't bad, he wouldn't hurt him, he couldn't. He was the kind of good guy that won't hurt even an ant, Jiyong knew that.

 

---

 

"I think you should have a name." The boy suddenly said while walking to his home with Jiyong in his arms. Jiyong showed his agreement by the tip of his finger which was playing with Jiyong's chin. He needed to do this, he needed this silly understand that he should gives him a good name, not like the 'kitty kitty'.

 

"Maybe...Jiyong?" The name made Jiyong surprise. The boy knew he wasn't just a cat?

 

"Isn't it funny? A cat has the name which means dragon?" The boy laughed out loud. But Jiyong was mad. That was a great name, as it owner.

 

"I think you are smart cat. Oh, your expression... You can understand what i'm saying right?" The boy noticed the diffirent in Jiyong from normal cats. And he seems very happy with that as if Columbus discovered the America. Even a cat is smarter than you, you should know that, adiot. Jiyong pouted.

 

"It seems that you don't like the name Jiyong. It doesn't match with you too. Hmm, let me think about other names." No, don't think about other names, Jiyong is good, really good. Jiyong bites the boy's finger.

 

"Aww, it hurts." The boy squeaked like a girl but then looks at Jiyong with the I-knew-it eyes. "I know you can understand me. Good boy!" The boy grinned, careered Jiyong's ears. "Jiyong is great name right? Now you are Jiyong, my lovely cat. And me, Seungri, your new owner."

 

When he and the silly boy, Seungri, got his home, he realized that Seungri's house was opposite to his house. And the scary thing was welcame him to the new home was the room which was fullfil by his pictures.

 

That means he had wrong choice. He had choose a stalker, a litter stalker stalked to him, as his new owner.

 

He thought he was not in a dream but a nightmare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think the black cat full of mysteries suits with Ji than yellow or white milk cute cat. Well, that is my personally think

I have split my story from parts and those are short (sorry for this) hope my English can improve in the future and I can write longer ^^

Well, I will update soon (:

Thanks for taking your time to reading this lame :D