빗소리- Rain Sound~~

*UNCOMMITTED* when JunSu falls in Love

JiHye was at Junsu's door, about to ring the doorbell, she has packed her stuffs earlier this morning, she stood there recalling what happened the previous day.

After the manager came and talk to them about the whole situation, JiHye spoke to her boss, he wasn't that mad after all, as he said "it's free advertising for the company, we shouldn't let this opportunity slip out of our hands, and we will talk about that promotion you've been asking for after you finish your duty with Mr Kim". PERFECT! now the future of her career is in that bastard's hands, how ironic!

Later on that day, CJes entertainment released a statement explaing what "really" happened!

" We are denying any relationship between Kim Junsu (Xiah) and the girl who appeared with him in those pictures, as a matter of fact, that same girl is none but his personal assistant manager. The company has assigned Personal assistant to Kim Junsu at this point, because the JYJ manager couldn't handle all the work, so for their solo activities personal assistants will be needed.

Kim Junsu has a busy schedule lately, after he finished his musical, and the release of his solo album, now we are starting new plans for his 2nd solo album; A photoshoot is planned for the next two days, and that what's Miss Jung - Kim Junsu's personal assistant manager- is preparing along with her comapny.

As for the photos, it was taking during the opening of a friend's club opening, Miss Jung was accompanying Junsu, due to her new position in the company as his personal assistant manager, her duty is to stay with Mr Kim 24/7, to assist him in everything he does. She was feeling uneasy during the whole night, and fainted due to her fatigue, Mr Kim knowing her condition (that doesn't need a medical intervention) rushed her to the house;

Kim Junsu will continue with his scedule starting tomorrow, we are thankful to the faithful fans that keep supporting JYJ.

C-Jes ent."

 JiHye gathered herself and rang the doorbell, ready to start the fight. She was planning on winning this battle, Kim Bastard is going to pay for what he did -wait thinking about that, he didn't do anything bad at all, she was finally getting the promotion she was working for all this time, and its' all thanks to him- she chased this thought out of her mind, He is to pay for what he made her endure that day, that was final.

The door did open!! she bang on it, no answer, she clearly informed Junsu that they have a busy schedule, so he has to be ready to leave at 7 am sharp! It was 6:55, what the hell he is doing? she thought while banging on the door harder, she picked her phone and called Junsu's number that the manager gave her the previous night. He picked up after 3 long minutes, with a heavy voice, like he just woke up "Yeoboseyo?" "YAAAA Kim Bastard, why aren't you opening the door?i'm standing outside for hours now" "Nugeo seyo?" JunSu cursed under his breath and then spoke "Drama queen?? what the.. where did u get my phone number? and what are YOU DOING at my door AT 7 AM??? it's freaking 7AM!who wakes that early??"

"Ya Kim Bastard, my name is Jung JiHye, and for your record I'm your freaking Assistant so i'm supposed to have your damn phone number. Didn't I tell you yesterday that we have a schedule today?? starting 7am?" JiHye answered back in anger.

"Well Miss "temper" start by calling me my name, then i will do the same, you should feel honored because you have the possibility to talk to me in person! and who the hell decided that i have to wake up at 7am? I KNOW MY SCHEDULE and i don't start anything till 9 am, so if you don't mind, i have 2hours of sleep i need to catch" He was about to hang up when he heard the voice in teh other line shout at him " Mr KIM JUN.SU" she whispered under her breath "I remind you for the 2nd time that I AM YOUR ASSISTANT MANAGER, and if you were drunk yesterday, let me remind you of what we agreed of yesterday; As your manager I have the right to arrange your schedule as i see would be profitable for us, you have NO WORD to say in this, i take all the decisions, all you have to do is bring your pretty to work"

JunSu let out a laugh at the mention of his , he was pretty confident about its power "At least you admit that i have a pretty !! and see, you can say my name without having a heart attack! Let me just make one thing clear NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO and manage my schedule, my work, i can handle it myself, so if you don't mind, come back in two hours" 

"And let me just make one thing clear here, you signed a contract that says that i'm the ONLY one in charge of your schedule, so what I SAY, is what YOU ARE GOING TO DO, now get off that bed and open the damn door" JiHye spat back, boiling in anger.

JunSu cursed under his breath, he hang up the phone, remembering the damn contract his manager made him sign the day before; Oh! she will pay for this, Drama queen, prepare yourself to live the most important role in your life.

JiHye was standing there, still at the door, it's been 30 mins now, that bastard is playing it hard. She was about to bang on the door when it flew open; She stormed in the house, to find herself standing in front of a JunSu, well, ALMOST JunSu; a towel was tied around his waist; Her eyes widened at the sight in front of her, Kim Bastard has ABS! He was good built, she didn't remember seeing him like that in the few pictures she saw of him yesterday, his legs were those of an athlete, playing soccer pays the effort! Her eyes travelled up to his inner thighs, the towel let a gap where it revealed it all.

JunSu's voice brought her back to reality "Liking what you see?but the show has to stop now" he said walking by her, to his room, once he passed her, he let the towel slip on his legs revealing his body to JiHye

"W-wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING????" She managed to say in a shaking voice, a shocked look on her face. "Just wanted to show you that pretty of mine, perfect isn't it?" JunSu continued walking to his room a smirk on his face, "GAME ON" that's what he was thinking "the one in charge MY !! I'll show you who you are dealing with".

JiHye stood there, shocked, her face turning tomato red, not only because she was shy, but boiling with anger, how could he do such a thing? That bastard! and that nice fine of his, fans didn't lie when they say it was perfect! She couldn't believe she just stated that, she should be hating on him right now not admiring his duckbutt!

Junsu came out of his room after 15 mins, wearing a denim shirt and huzelnut brown pants,he looked a bit nerdy, a y nerd actually! 

JiHye shot him a deadly stare, while he turned it back with a wide innocent smile, she dashed off the house, followed by him. The van was waiting for them outside, they were running late for their schedule, thing that she hated the most. Once the photo-shoot was done, which went smoothly, JunSu was an expert on what he was doing, he could be the most annying jerk on earth, but when it comes to his work, he was another person, he loved what he was doing and that what JiHye respected about him; JunSu came out from the changing room wearing jogging pants, sneakers and a hoodie, she couldn't hide the smile on her face, where he thinks he is going?

They jumped in the van in a rush, JunSu was enjoying his time. "To our next appointement" JiHye told the driver and the van started moving. it took them 1 hour to arrive to their destiny, JunSu was the 1st to jump off the van, all excited; His smile fadded when he found himself in front of a huge building, with a confused look he turned to face JiHye who was now next to him

"What is this? I believe they didn't change the Stadium location? I have a training to attend you know!" JiHye said with a calm voice "THIS is our next appointement, we need to discuss a commercial contract with this company so, here we are"

"You MUST be freaking kidding me right? who the hell said so? everyone knows that I have soccer training on Wednesdays, so THAT's MY schedule for today!"

"Mr Kim, should I remind you that I AM the one making schedules here!? I don't think a soccer training is MORE important that a commercial for your career" JiHye answered back, still amused by this situation, finally she was getting some payback, she knew the soccer tick would work, since the only thing she finds out he cares about when she looked him up on internet was soccer, now let's see how he is going to deal with this.

"You can go to hell with your commercial! i don't give a damn f**k about that, soccer is the ONLY thing that allows me to release work stress! i'm calling MY manager so he can fix this , i don't think you are suitable for this kind of work at all" JunSu said, anger building inside him, looking for his hyung's phone number.

"Well, YOUR manager for now is ME, you signed REMEMBER? and i don't think Mr Lim would disagree with my plans, since he was looking after this commercial himself, the opportunity to work with this comapny and being able to appear on national tvs!"

Junsu couldn't believe what she just said "What are you talking about? is that even possible? how did you manage to do so? i mean Hyung has been trying for ages now, your trick won't work on me!"

"I'm not here to play arround Mr Kim, it happen that i have some influential aquaintances in this company, who had some issues with a certain person, and now they are trying to work on his nerves, and what a better way to do it than you!" JiHye said proudly, feeling that she just broke his prideful attitude down the floor.

"Ok! Just this time i will let this go, since it's important, but tomorrow, cancel all my appointment and free my schedule, i have a game to play" JunSu said, not willing to look defeated. 

The meeting took 5 long hours, no break, JiHye was dead tired by now and JunSu was quite satisfied with the deal he just made, he would agree on doing it for free if they have asked for it, just to be on national tv, but they were very willing to pay a huge amount of money to him! The day couldn't end in a better way than this!

It was 9 pm, JiHye just finished unpacking her stuff, she wasn't hungry, and to be honest she didn't wanted to leave the room and come across that bastard. She was coming out of the shower when she heard a Thunder. It started raining right away, she went to take a look at teh rain and then head to bed, she likes it when it rains, it made her relax, the Rain sound! Rain has some kind of power on her, and so, listening to the rain, she felt asleep.

JiHye could feel some arms wrapping around her waist, and a body next to her, she could feel it warmth! Was she dreaming? She then touched the hand lying on her belly, i was FLESH! it was real, she tried to that grip, when the strong arms brought her back to her place; She felt a warm breath on her neck then her ears, and heard a whispering voice: "It's just me!".

 

**********************************************************************

An other update!!! who is happy???????? :D

I just wanted to make one point clear, JiHye is a FC! She deosn't look anything like the female idols! 

she is just a normal girl, beautiful( not breath taking beauty, but just a regular) with GREAT BODY! when i say great it's just GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT ... haha just JUNSU's type, i was watching some JYJ's videos lately and in one interview they asked Su about his ideal type of women, he said: SHE HAS TO HAVE A GREAT BODY, the face doesn't MATTER!! the face can be fixed, but the body CAN'T, she has to be well shaped hahahha Uri duckbutt is naughty and SMART <3

PS: this chapter's title was inspired from B.A.P's song RAIN SOUND!! i just love this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghpiNIKGIo