했어 안했어~~ Did you or Did you Not~~

*UNCOMMITTED* when JunSu falls in Love

*Hein!! Seki??* who's is treating of bastard?? Junsu was speechless, it was the first time someone called him like that, specially a girl, well girls called him that but just to , but this one was serious.

"Yaaaaa~~!!! Miss -I think I know Junsu that well- whta makes you say such a thing?? by any chance did we ..." Junsu pointed to her and to him, he tried to explain it with gestures "Aish!! don't think i will forget that pair, not that big but not small either, i would definitely remember those.." He was speaking his mind outloud " maybe if i touch them i will remember something.."

"YAAAA!! what the heck are you trying to do??! I'm not that drunk you know!!" Jihye shouted, waving her glass near his face "You Nom, how dare you show up in front of me after what you did?!" Junsu was confused *may be she was one of those crazy fans??*

"Listen to me miss, i really don't know what i've done to you to deserve all this, bu-"He was stopped by the girl collapsing toward him, he catched her inches from the ground, she spit her drink on her dress and also his suit in the process;

*damn, i really don't need that right now* Junsu turned to the bartender "Do you know who did she come with??" He said that she came alone and that  he was the only person who came to her.

JiHye was unconscious, Junsu didn't know what to do *she thinks i'm an as$hole anyway, so it would be ok if i let her her here* He was walking away to the door when he saw a man approaching the young lady.

*Dammit* Junsu cursed between his teeth * why do I have to care about someone I don't even know...I feel like it's going to bring serious problems for me!* he took a deep breath and walked back to the bar, where the young lady was sitting, still unconscious...

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihye opened her eyes, it was dark, she couldn't see anything, where is she and what time is it? she tried to remember what happened, event from the club came to her mind, that BASTARD, she felt her head spinning when she tried to sit *I shouldn't have drunk that much* She turned her eyes around the place, she was adjusted to the dark now, she could see that she was in a room, not hers! The bed sheets had a male fregrance, she was in a man's bedroom, the idea hit her brain, she stood up and walked toward the door, she froze when she realized that she was wearing a man's shirt, someone must have changed her cloths, she can't even remember who she was with, what happened? did she sleep with a stranger? The idea hit her mind, no it can't be possible, she don't feel like she just had a "session". 

The room was well decorated, the owner must have a good and classy taste, and it looks luxurious too, some rich guy? She walked out the door, to find that te rest of the place was as luxurious as the bedroom. The dim lights allowed her to see around, she noticed someone lying on a couch *who is that?* she walked toward him trying not to wake him up *is that an angle?* she thought when she saw his sleeping face

*wait it's that freaking bastard, Kim JunSu! How did i end up in his house?He looks so innocent, angelic, he has beautiful features* she kneeled in the couch, and leaned her face closer to his, to get a better look *he IS an angel! how come he is such a jerk? i can fall for him if it wasn't for his bad character*

« Am I that good looking for you to be staring at me like this Miss –Byeontae- ()?!!” Junsu said with his low y voice for Jihye’s surprise! She was backing off when she lost her balance and felt backward hitting her head and back on the ground, she could hear Junsu’s laughers and wished that the ground would open and eat her for her embarrassment when she realized what was that funny about what just happened, her legs were flying in the air, exposing her underwear, she was sure she was wearing a short, that was by her knees by now, she sat back trying to hide her embarrassment but her tomato-red face said it all. Jihye was wearing back the short when the idea hit her, who changed her into those cloths!?! She turned her face to Junsu, to see amusement in his eyes; she shot him a death-glare, a wide smile traced his face, he was certainly enjoying that.

“Yaaa Seki, why am I wearing these clothes? Where is my dress? And who changed me into these??!” Jihye shouted;

“First MY NAME IS NOT SEKI, JUNSU, JUN, SU, you can even call me Oppa, but I’m not a bastard ok!!?!” Junsu shot back his smile disappearing, but still his eyes lightened with amusement, “Second, your dress was wet, you spot your drink over it, and over MY GICENCHY suit too, damn I love those pants, it’s in the dry cleaner, anyway you should be thankful I helped your over there at the ba-“

“You ~”Junsu was cut by Jihye, “I asked you a simple question I don’t need you to be a smart , just answer the damn question, who did change me into these cloths?! And where the am I!!??”

“Yaaa miss –tempered chicken- why are you attacking me huh?! I’ve only been a gentleman toward you all this time, even when you kept showering me with insults! So answer my question first, do we know each other, for me to deserve this treatment? And why do you care about who changed your cloths, me or someone else, you should be thankful I saved you from catching a cold AND being abused by a drunk REAL bastard”

“DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT STRIP ME OFF MY CLOTHES??” Jihye was fuming; she couldn’t believe that someone actually saw her body. Her thoughts were cut by Junsu’s laugh, she was confused!

Junsu leaned toward her, a smirk twitching his lips, and said in his y husky voice “You should’ve said that from the beginning! Now I know why you are upset, nothing happened between us, but if you want I can show you how I did to change your clothes, it wasn’t an easy task with you moving in all directions, I had to sat on top of you, and roam my hands all over your body to take off that sticky dress; as I said, if you want I can give you a demonstration of what happened” He finished his last sentence and put his hands on her  hips touching the fabric of the shirt pulling it up slowly;

Jihye jerked back, shocked because what she heard and what was happening, she didn’t see the amusement in Junsu’s eyes, he just found himself a new entertaining – miss toy-; he felt like the upcoming days will be really interesting… 

 

                                           *************----------------------*****************----------------------*************

sorry for the late update x_x i was lacking inspiration ~~~

But i found some in BLOCK B's album Blockbuster, that sh*t is just freaking amazing!! i love all the tracks, but i got inspired by haeseo unhaeseo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1OU3thEpoI

really sorry XD and sorry again if the chap isn't as good as you expected it to be, i'm writing the next chap, i hope imma finish it by tomorrow <3

plz keep on supporting me, LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU~~