It's just me! -That Bastard-

*UNCOMMITTED* when JunSu falls in Love

Junsu opened his eyes, his head was heavy, even thou he was used to drink everynight, he never get used to the hangovers. 

He adjusted his eyes to the light, to find himself in a room that wasn't his, he was used to that too, it was part of his daily life. Junsu got up slowly, his eyes lend on a figure lying next to him on the bed, it must be the girl of last night, he frown his eyebrows trying to remember her face *what was her name again??Damn, I never ask about names!!*. He tried to make himself out of the bed, but a hand hold him back.

"Oppa, Did you sleep well?". *OPPA!!! she must be kidding me* he turned his head to see a beautiful face smiling at him, exposing her bare skin to him, *I knew i wouldn't miss my pick even if i drink the whole bar's liquor* Junsu smirked, amusement in his eyes, he grabbed his cloths on the floor and entered the bathroom to shower and change. 30 minutes after, he was out, and walked to the table to get his keys and phone, he walked toward the door, the girl stood up in shock "Oppa! where are you going?" Junsu  looked at her direction, fire coming out from his eyes "Yaa! Melon s, DO NOT EVEN OPPA ME AGAIN, I'm not your oppa, and there is no need to know where  I'm going, because this is the last time you see me!!" He turned the door knob and before openning it, he turned to her direction " Yeah! i forgot !! Thank you for last night, you were fabulous" He winked to her and left the room.

Junsu was heading toward his car when his phone rang " Yo! Hyung!!" he said with a smile on his face. "Jae Hyung i was about to call you"

Jaejoong: " Really??!! Why is that??!"

Junsu: " just to tell you not to wait for me tonight, after the photoshoot and the clothes fitting for the MV i will head to a club that just opened two days ago!"

Jaejoong: "since when you call to say you are not coming home??!! and speaking od which, where were you yesterday? Changmin was here the whole night, he waited for you but you didn't show up, he left at 4am; you know how hard it is for him to spare some time from his schedual to come visit us"

Junsu: "Hyung! don't lecture me now please, i have a bad headache, need to drink some coffee, see you later, say Hi to yuchun for me!" He ended the phone call and get in his car, heading to his next meeting. He Arrived at the photoshoot location, it was on a rooftop of a huge building, he was parking hs car when *BAAAM* the sound came from the back of his car, someone just hitted him form the back.

Junsu: "DAA~~~~AAMN!!! I reallyn don't need that now, i'm already running late, because of that Melon s girl, I hate being late...." he murmered between his teeth and get off the car while dialing a number on his phone "oh! hyung, can you please inform them at the set location that i will be a little bit late, something came up, it wont take that much...Oh hyung thank you" and he went to solve the car problem.

~~Meanwhile, on that roof....~~

"CALL HIS DAMN MANAGER!!! I DON'T CARE IF HE IS AN IDOL A SUPERSTAR OR EVEN THE PRESIDENT!!! When I set the time, you should ALL be there IN TIME, not a minute before, not a minute after....COMMITMENT FOR GOD SAKE, do you even know what is that???!!!!" JiHye screamed to the stuff members, out of her breath.

"Ma'am, he doesn't have a manager, and he is never late to an appoint-" The director was cut by a feminin yet sharp voice "Ma'am, do i look like 40 to you?? how many times did i ask you to call me by my name, and I don't care about what he used to do, apparently he changed his habits"

"But Ma- i mean JiHye, the director just called, he said that Junsu will be l a little bit late" the director said with a shaking voice, waiting for her reaction.

"Yeah,we will wait for his majesty, like I have nothing else to do. Guys, pack everything, the shooting is cancelled, i will inform you later, of the date" *Now let's see who is in control here*

 

~~Hours later that day, around 9pm~~

JiHye was at that club that opened 2day ago, waiting for her friends, pissed off, she has drunk about 4 bottles of beer, she was a heavy drinker, but now she was feeling dizzy, because she has drunk few shots earlier this morning, normally she doesn't drink during the day, but that kim JunSu just ruined her day, and she hates when things don't go as her plans.

JunSu entered that club his friend told him about, the ambiance was good, he walked around, looking for a couple of to be playing with tonight, since he is not woking tomorrow, all his schedule was cancelled *Because of some ually frustrated * he Told himself when a smirk traced teh corner of his lips *BINGO! I just found the best prey for tonight* He walked toward the bar where a y young lady was sitting, she probably had few drinks, for his own good.

He leaned toward her and said  with a y Husky voice "Hey there! can I join??!" Jihye looked up to meet the owner of this y voice "He-" she stauped and frowned to his sight "Hey!! yeah of course" she said doubt filling bith her voice and eyes "Actually you look just like THAT BASTARD"

Junsu was happy with what he found he leaned closer to her face "what bastard are you talking about, you know, i can kick his for you" He winked to her, all amused by this situation, she was indeed y but she looked also cute while talking, she wasn't exactly his type, but she was putting a pretty good show for his taste.

"You know, that -I'm a superstar- , Kim Junsu" Jusun smile felt of his face, that wasn't funny anymore for him, he said with a sharp emotionless voice "Actually, I AM KEU SEKI, Kim JunSu!!!"

 

                                           *************----------------------*****************----------------------*************

Finally i'm done with the 1st chap T.T i finished it half an hour ago and then instead of saving i ACCIDENTLY hit the refresh button..I CRIED MY EYES OUT, it's freaking 3am...

Anyway, it wasn't much to write, because i've already wrote 2/3 of it days ago, but i stopped, lack of inspiration..BUT thank GOD G-Dragon exist in this world...i've been listening to his new song "That XX" while writing (OBVIOUS NAAH)

Thank you for reading and plz comment, i'm ready for anything just do it.

PS:if there is any typos grammar/conjug mistakes plz forgive me XD i will edit it later...I think i drunk as much as JiHye did x_x

 

LOVEYAA~~~