넌 어디 에- Where are you?

*UNCOMMITTED* when JunSu falls in Love

Junsu leaned toward her, a smirk on his lips; his hands on Jihye’s hips touching the fabric of the shirt she was wearing, pulling it up, slowly. She was taken by surprise; she didn’t know what to do….but it felt good, and she liked it.

Junsu’s hands continued to roam up Jihye’s bare skin, sculpting her waist and lower back, his fingers were typing on her fair milky skin, in a melodic rhythm, it was soft, and he liked it. His fingers were doing her magic tricks, they came across a thin fabric; Junsu cut the distance between their faces and whispered in her ears, giving her chills all over her body and pulling her bra’s clasp “Do you want to see how far I can go??”

 

His voice was mesmerizing, she was taken in a fairy world, and then it hit her, what was going on? Is he really undoing her bra? Is she letting him do this to her? The sound of her bra unclasping made her come back to her sense; she pushed him back and freed herself from his embrace *this is bad, this is bad* she kept telling herself;

 

“Yaaa Kim Seki, what you think you are doing? Do I look that easy to you?”

 

“wohoo Miss -I got some nerves- you are the one who asked about that…well, some parts, I just felt like I should’ve done that, I’m irresistible you know! But you shouldn’t fall for me, I will only give you heart pain, I will only hurt you”  

He leaned toward her, closing the distance between their faces; his lips almost touching hers, Jihye closed her eyes; this couldn’t be happening, in another circumstances she would be jumping over this, she would gladly take advantage of this opportunity, it’s Kim Junsu for god sake! And because it was Kim Junsu she couldn’t respond at the current time, she SHOULDN’T even if her body tells her the opposite, he almost coast her her reputation, the career she’s been working on for so long, but this was unavoidable, it was happening, *should I back off??* * I have to back off!!?* Jihye was still struggling with her own feelings when she heard a phone ringing, the sound brought her back to reality, she pushed him while he was answering the phone;

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yaaa! eodi ae yo?" "hyung calm down why are you screaming?" Junsu exclaimed his manager's attitude.

"I asked where you are?are you aware of what you've done?"

"Hyung, i'm home! why are you like that?"

"WHAT?? please tell me you didn't brought her to your house!!what were you thinking of?!!!"

"Hyung! seriously! i don't know what you are talking about?!!"

"Don't leave home, okey! no matter what happens, and don't open the door too, just stay where you are i'm on my way there"

"Hyung! What Ar-" junsu was cut right away

" and don't let the girl leave, i need to talk to her. Check the internet meanwhile"

Junsu got up and run toward his laptop on the table and turned it on.

"What's going on?" JiHye asked at the confused look on Junsu's face.

"Troubles maybe? i don't know i need to check" Junsu answered without looking at her.

Junsu's confused look turned into a chocked one while he was checking all the media links, he paused for a moment then burst into laughter. "Hyung is going to be really mad, my is acking already from all the kicks i'm going to get"

JiHye walked toward him, she froze when she saw what he was looking at.

"Well now miss -I know everything-, I will be calling you -Miss Scandal- from now on, and honestly i like it better" 

It was all over the net, pictures of her, drunk, leaning on Junsu, clear photos of both of them, Junsu's face was zoomed in, he couldn't be confused with anyone else! Jihye rushed to the laptop checking the other links, it was the scandal of the day, or even the scandal of the year, in every single entertainment related website, the headlines were about Junsu's scandal with an unknown girl.

There was more pictures, some inside the club, while she was unconscious , some were taking outside the club of her leaning on Junsu's right side while he was dragging her outside, the ones that shocked her the most were when Junsu has left her bridal style to walk her to the car, the following ones when he put her inside the car and drove away from the club parking lot; 

The headlines were more shocking than the pictures, "DBSK's Kim Junsu caugh leaving a club with a drunk girl" " Kim Junsu drunk?" "Who is the girl leaving with Junsu?" " Is Kim Junsu -Xiah- in a relationship?" " A girlfriend or just a random girl?" but the silliest ones were " Kim Junsu taking advantage of a drunk girl" " Kim junsu NOT that angel" " The real side of Kim Junsu" "Kim Junsu's scandal"... wait WHAT??? Jihye's jaw dropped, what?? Am I reading right? what scandal are they talking about? they lost their minds for sure! and why the hell is he enjoying this? Jihye was thinking when she turned to face Junsu;

"Can you please tell me what is so funny about this ? I'm DONE my career is done, yours too probably, you will be losing fans, and I WILL LOSE MY FREAKING JOB THAT I WORKED MY OFF FOR IT FOR YEAR NOW...if you are enjoying scandals, you can have a scandal on your own, well i'm sure you need some attention, you WILL get more attention because of this, OH GOD but why me, I REALLY HATE YOU! i mean i hated you before, just a little but now I CAN KILL YOU FOR REAL!!"

"Are you done? why are you so upset? you are famous now you should be happy, and with the one and only kim Junsu, you know that some girls are ready to die for this? just a minute in my presence is heaven for them!!" Junsu said faking an offended look on his face.

"You are so full of yourself! you should get down of your tour little princess and face the reality! you are nothing bu" Jihye was cut by the doorbell

"it must be hyung, i will go open for him"

Junsu's manager rushed in the living room like he was chased "Damn those Journalists! they are all over the place" He gave Junsu an angry look then continued "Where is she? we need to fix this ASAP"

He turned toward Jihye and asked "what's your name, age, where do you live, and where do you work?"

"Are you serious? who is this person? Are all the people you know as rude as you are? I bet Yuchun is nice? I hope he is nice, he is the only one i like" Jihye couldn't believe what the new guy just asked her.

"Su ah why did you have to meet a stubborn girl, couldn't it be a nice comprehensive one?? Now tell me what happened" 

Junsu told the manager everything that happened the previous night. He frowned then spoke "well i see nothing wrong about this, but who will believe your story? We have to come up with another one, something that can cut the rumors!"

"Hello! I'm here you know, and i'm involved in this, so i have a word to say too right?!!Can't we just say the truth!why wouldn't people believe it??!!" Jihye said with an annoyed voice.

"Well you are the one who didn't want to cooperate minutes ago, and who would believe that Kim Junsu, picked a random drunk girl from a club AND brought her home just because he was afraid something bad would happen to her?" Junsu answered with a more annoyed voice.

"Your crazy fans maybe?? you are always giving them this angelic image of yours! they will believe anything you say; unless they know who really you are!" JiHye shot back to Junsu.

"I found it" The manager shouted, Junsu and Jihye turned to him with a questioning look. "We will say that she is your friend, and you were visiting a common friend who just opened a club, she wasn't feeling good, and she fainted, and because your house is near the club you brought her home, you are friends after all you can take care of your sick friend, since HER fiancée, who happen to be one of your best friends, is out of town!!"

"Hyung! common!! not the friend lie again!isn't that lame excuse outdated? Netizens don't believe on that anymore; plus Miss -attitude- won't..." Junsu was talking when Jihye cut him off

"This miss -attitude- has a name, and it's JiHye! and what bull are you talking about, visiting a friend, you think people are still dumb to believe this? and what Fiancée are you talking about!? I have real friends to care about and  a career to maintain you know! what will happen when they will discover my engagement from an entertainment company statement??!!"

"Wow who gave you that name? you are not that wise you know! all you think about is this? you are so naive, you won't be thinking the same after facing my angry fans! you think your friends and coworkers are more important than your life? Believe me, some of our fans can be really crazy when mad!they are probably looking into your life in the present time, YOU better RUN for your life" Junsu said smiling.

"You ARE enjoying this "scandal" aren't you?!!What have I done in my life to deserve this, I've been dealing with your problems the entire day, first my work and now this?Can't you just leave me alone?"

"wohoo!!JiHye ssi aren't you exaggerating, we've met at night so how could it possible that i ruined your entire day, you just hate me right?why is it my fault? i'm hurt you know" Junsu gave her a fake hurt look.

"It IS your fault! You are the one who didn't show up this morning at the set for the shooting session, i had to cancel everything, you know how hard it was to get all that done??i guess not! and then when i went to forget about this whole matter, you were there just in front of me"

"wow you are such a drama queen! should I start calling you Miss -drama..." Junsu was cut by his manager

"Wait what do you mean by the set and shooting session, do you work for -You Com-? why didn't you say that before? it's all done then, i'm calling Mr Kang we will fix this" the manager said while he dialed a phone number and walked away to talk on the phone.

Jihye sat down on a chair facing Junsu, tehy kept staring at each other, few minutes later the manager came back to break the awkward silence

"Everything is good now, I came to a conclusion with Mr Kang, we will state that Miss Jung JiHye is your personal assistant, she has been designed to work with you since she is the manager of the shooting project" he announced.

"Wait what?!! my assistant, isn't that a bit crazy? who would believe that i'm taking an assistant with me after the work hours??" Junsu said not convinced by what his manager just said

"well, that's the only way to do it,and that's why we will say that she is a 24/7 personal assistant, where ever you go she has to be with you, there is no arguing about this, it's done, Mr kang and I think that's the only solution. and by the way, Miss Jung can you turn on your hand phone, they can't reach you at the office"

"I can't believe this! how could Mr Kang agree on something like that, I'm a project manager for god sake, how can I become an assistant?" Jihye said, lost in her own misery and then she turned to face Junsu again "I HATE YOU, I REALLY HATE YOU, now i mean it, i can't hate anyone else but you! You ruined my career, I...I..." JiHye faught back her tears, she was desprate at the current moment and she couldn't let him see her like that

"Miss -drama queen- the one who should be afraid of his career is ME! i have an image to keep, who knows about you anyways?now you are making the one on everysingle news paper in town"

"Junsu,stop it" the manager sharp voice came to cut Junsu "Miss Jung, I know this is hard for you, but this is the only thing we can come up with right now, Mr Kang said you can continue working for his company from home, you wont lose your job, and until this matter is forgotten, you will be working with Junsu as his MANAGER assistant, you will keep the same rank as your current work, you wont be picking up his laundry you know" The manager explained in a very calmed and rassuring tone.

"That means that i have to be with him 24/24?? is that even possible, who is willing to do this kind of work?!" JiHye said, giving Junsu a disgusted look.

"Well, until we get rid of the media, you have to stick with him all day long, they will be watching you very closely"

"oh this is going to be very intersting, finally i got to have some fun" Junsu said with amusement.

JiHye couldn't believe what was happening to her, being around the person she hates the most for that long is surely hell! "God give me strenght to go through this" she said while walking to her bag to turn on her phone; she looked in Junsu's direction and though "You will pay for this believe me"

 

*****************************************************

Finally i could update, plz don't kill me, im sooooooooo sorry it took that long!! i was lacking inspiration...what get me back to writing?? KIM FREAKING JAEJOONG!! I bought his 1st mini album and it's real !! i mean he gave me heart-ache if this even exist!!!!the guy should be censured for real! he is a living danger for humanity.

so did you forgave me?? :D

I hope you like the new chap, let me know if you have questions *w*

READ, ENJOY and Don't forget to COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT

 

LOVE YAAAAA~~