This night : unexpected feelings

Is it just attraction ??

The party resumed with people chating or dancing, just like nothing happenned exept that every once in while some of them while take a glance at Hyorin and Jay. And the majority of the conversation were about what just happenned.

 

Hyorin and jay were dancing close but not so close waving their body to the rythm of the music. Little did they feel something changing in them little by little since they started acting like a couple. They couldn't get what it was yet but as time goes by it was stronger confusing both more and more. Without realizing they were already thinking about each other noting how they could be attractive.

 

Although Hyorin was wearing a long t-shirt with a skinny pant and sneakers showing only her arms and her neck, she was still y. Jay was wearing a jean and a simple black t-shirt, his well build body could be seen through his t-shirt.

 

*I always knew she was hot but why does she looks so y tonight ?* Jay inwardly slap himself * Hyorin is your friend Jay what are you thinking ? *

 

*I always knew he has a well build body but why does he looks so hot tonight ? The hell Hyorin what are you thinking ?* she inwardly hit her head. (sounds like a déjà vu to me don't you think?)

 

They feel the heat increase as they wave their body closer and closer. When they eyes met they stop dancing and stare at each other for a few second before looking away.

Jay clear his throat. This didn't pass unnoticied some students who found it weird.

'' I'm thirsty let's get a drink '' Hyorin says akwardly.

'' okay let's go'' Jay take her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers and pull her toward the bar. But this time the contact of their hands made them feeling strangely warm.

 

They reach the table and took a drink.(no alcohol hey ! The principal may be cool but he didn't want his students to be drunk.) They were a silence between them but it wasn't akward because they were both to preocuped with their though not noticing someone approaching them until he spoke.

 

'' You two can't fool me you know that ?'' Kyuhyun interrupted their thoughs with a grin on his face.

 

They both look at him confused. I mean he has his girl so why does he care so much about Hyorin and Jay being a couple or not ?

 

'' Look we alr-''

 

'' No matter what you say he will not understand. '' Hyorin interrupted Jay, then took him with her leading him outside, totally ignoring Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at them walking away surprise at how Hyorin just ignore him.

 

Pff, she really think they can fool me but they forget that they can't pretend forever because when they will alone they'll talk about it and I will be there to catch them* he though still looking at them when he realise that they were going outside * oh this is the moment * He grinned before walking to door were Hyorin and Jay just went out.

 

'' Hey are you okay ?'' Jay asked Hyorin worried.

 

'' Yeah '' she smiled '' I'm just having a hard time to understand how he could do that to me.'' she answered sincerely although since they started acting like a couple Hyorin almost never though about Kyuhyun. Actually she even wasn't as hurt as she though she would be, it was like her pride was the only thing that was hurt and found it pretty strange.

 

'' He's just a bastard'' Jaebum answered like if it was the most simple question he ever heard making Hyorin smile. '' What I don't understand is why is he so obsessed with us, after all he has his girl''

 

'' Yeah, he is strange '' she though out loud.

 

Jay looked at her and cup her cheek with his free hand, since they didn't realise but their hands were still intertwined. '' Don't worry to much about him, forget it he doesn't deserve you. Plus don't tell me I didn't warn you because I told you I didn't like him. ''

 

'' yah ! You should be conforting me now not nagging like a mom. I have Dasom, Bora and Soyu to do it !'' she snap at him, hitting his chest playfully. They both laugh until their gaze meet.

 

 

Both blushed lightly realising how close they were with their hands intertwined while his other hands is cupping her cheek and hers was on his chest. The warm sensation rising .

 

* what the hell is happening to me ? * they both though.

 

Their body inching closer without them realising until their lips met. Just as their lips touch they immediatly jerk away. Both clearing their throat akwardly.

 

'' erm … that was … just … nothing h-happened here '' Hyorin try to explain.

 

'' yeah, just em … nothing.'' Jay confirm looking at her while nodding.

 

'' yeah, what could happen between us right ?'' she ask.

 

'' Nothing. Nothing could happen because we're friends. '' he respond trying to convince himself more than anything although deep inside he know that he could never forget it or not to think about it anymore.

 

'' That's right !'' Hyorin exclame. '' Friends. We are friends. Just friends.'' She too try to convince herself enven though she know she could not forget it or not to think about it anymore. (looks like I've read this somewhere)

 

But again their body decided on their own, making them taking step closer until they were in front of each other again staring at each other.

 

'' Yeah, nothing can happen between us. We are just to much friend. If something happen it wouldn't be right.'' Jay continued

 

But their body just still don't listening to their mind and leaning closer and closer and their gaze falling on each other lips.

 

'' yeah … that would be wrong.'' Hyorin couldn't looked away from his lips '' Really wrong.'' She bit her lips making Jay more uncapable to look away from her lips.

 

'' So wrong'' Jay wisphered before their lips meet. This time they didn't jerk away because this time they let their attraction get the upper hand.

 

The kiss was sweet yet passionate, Jay encircle his arm round her waist firmly pushing her more into him and preventing her to escape because he didn't want her to have a chance to break away. He was totally enjoying it (trust me this is sooooo an understatement ) and for once wanted to be selfish and not letting her go even if she wanted to. But luckily she didn't want to let go in fact she wanted the kiss to last long. After some time they part away panting, they were still really close their faces only inches away.

 

Jay closes his eyes and it took him all his mind power to not kiss her again and losen his grip on her waist letting her a chance to escape. His wish accomplished as she didn't push him away. He was ready to kiss her again if after a few moments if she still didn't move but as he though about he feel her move. Exept that she didn't push him away but put her arms round his neck and pull him closer and claims his lips again. Jay smiled through the kiss and thightened his grip and tittled his head more to deepened the kiss who was becoming more hungry.

 

Both were enjoying it although deep inside these new feelings were confusing them. They decide to let it for now and care about it later because they were already busy enjoying the mind blowing kiss wich make them forget everything. Not letting them think about what are these unexpected feeling ? What their friendship will become after this ? Or if what they're feeling is it just attraction ??

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey :)

so did you enjoy the chapter? i hope you did =)

I'll try to at least update once a week although I don't know if It's possible that'll depend if i have exams or not.

Well now I'm gonna go I still have to do my homework and straighten my hair and that takes a long time I have to much hair T^T I even couldn't wacth '' panda and hedgehog'' I totally love this drama plus Donghae acting are just so great. Do you watch it ? If not you should it's a great drama ;)

I'm going now bye bycicle (sorry dramas take to much of my life :p ) , see you next week =D