A Shoulder To Cry

Is it just attraction ??

A Shoulder to cry:

 

When the door opened, Hyorin eyes widened. She didn't expect to met him this soon. She was so surprised she didn't know what to do and just stand still.

 

Hey ...” a nervous kyuhyun was standing just in front of her.

...”

I know It's rude for me to come here after what I've done to you but I wanted to te- no I need to tell you something important so please listen to me.” Kyuhyun her. Hyorin was shocked by his word and more by what she saw in his eyes: sincerity.

 

O-okay”

Look like you know, I was a playboy before, one day I was with a girl in the next days I was bored and went to another one without clearly break up with them. Although you also kind of experience that, you were and are totally different from them. You the only one I to truly get my attention first for your beauty and then your personality. Hyorin you are the only I truly liked to be with because you're interesting, funny, kind yet not naif. You're just yourself and don't try to be someone you ain't. While I stayed with you I didn't have to fake anything I could just be myself without worrying about my image. Even though I can't tell that I loved you, I kind of admire you and I know you liked me. That's why I didn't believed you at first when you said you were with Jay, but when I saw you and him kissing. I understand it was real, even the atmosphere around you changed. Before everyone could tell you and him where just friend but since tonight everything changed. I can't really explain it but .. yeah now no one could deny your relationship. So thanks to you I now know haw much it hurts to be cheated on even if you don't love this person. I still can't imagine how my exes had feel when I cheated on them. Back to the topic, I'm here to ask you for forgiveness and to tell you how thankful I am.”

 

Here was an anxious Kyuhyun was looking at a speechless Hyorin, waiting for her response. While she was totally taken aback by his total sincerity and was trying hard to understand what was happening. She swallow, blink a few time. Open , take a breath. Blink again.

 

So?” Kyuhyun asked her impatiently.

 

So you're telling me that seeing me cheating you you were hurt and understand what your past girlfriends felt and you're thanking me for this and asking me for forgiveness at one a.m. ?” She asked him.

 

I know It's late but it kind of took a lot of time to go and ask for forgiveness to all my past girlfriends - if I can call them like that – and I wanted to talk to you as soon as possible. Sorry for coming this late.” He scratched the back of his neck.

 

That's something. Woa” Hyorin blurted out looking totally amazed.

 

Am I forgiven then ?” She look at him and bit back a smile, recognizing the Kyuhyun she felt for.

 

Well …” she took a serious look. “Of course you are” she smile “ I can see your sincere and the past is the past.”

 

Thank you. Really thanks.” he smile back before hugging her.

 

Interesting ...” Jay say making both part away and look at him surprised.

 

Don't worry we were not doing anything. It's just a friendly hug.” Kyu explained.

Well, you better keep your friendly hug for yourself.” he went near to hyorin protectively.

 

Jealous much ain't you ?” Kyuhyun .

 

Yeah so you better keep your distance with my girl.” he answered honestly surprising not only Hyorin and kyuhyun but even himself.

 

I see. I'll better go now then.” He look at Hyorin then at Jay “ Both of you are pretty good actor.” he said startling the couple. “ Usually people can't hide their relationship there is always something to betray them but I guess you guys are different.” he sincerely smiled to Hyorin before walking away. The couple look at him amazed as he enter elevator.

 

woa” hyorin was immersed in her though trying to figure out if she was dreaming.

 

Why did he want?” Jay's voice wake her up from her though. She look at him confused. “ What did he told you ?” he asked her.

 

He ask me for forgiveness and thanked me.” she answer entering in her apartment with Jaebum following behind her.

 

What? That's all ? Why would he do that ?” he asked taking off his shoes.

 

Well. He said that although he didn't like he kind of admire me because I was different from other girls and that he was sorry to have cheated on me.” She keep talking while she went in the kitchen. “ a drink ?” She asked while she opened the fridge.

 

At this time?” he asked looking at the clock. “Water please.”

 

Well.” she gave him a bottle of water and headed toward the living room“ He said that he went to ask all his past girlfriends for forgiveness before and that took him a long time.”

 

Why this change all of sudden ?” He sat on the couch looking at hyorin with a confuse expression.

 

I know that's weird.” she sat next to him. “I was taken aback when he told me that when he understand how it hurts to be cheated on even though he didn't truly like me.” she change the channel T.V.

 

But he didn't he say that he would not believe our lie ?” Jay asked more confused.

 

Yeah. He told me he didn't believe it until he saw us kissing.” she answer honestly.

iThere was an awkward silence after she mention the kiss, as both remembered the scene. They both clear their throat at the same time and look away blushing a little.

 

So? What are you doing there at this time?” She break the silence.

 

oh. I forgot.” he search something in his pocket. “Here, you left it in my car.”

 

Oh. I didn't realize. Thanks and sorry for troubling you.” she took her phone back.

 

No problem. Your dad has called you actually. He told me you don't visit them often and your mother complains a lot about it.”

 

pssh. Every time I'll go and see her she will always talk about you.” she pouted.

 

Yeah, he told me that she missed me a lot too.” he .

 

See! How an unfaithful mom she is.” she complained making jay laugh. “ Don't laugh I'm being serious here.” she hit his arm.

 

Okay, okay. I also told him that I'll visit them soon and I'll take you with me.” he look at her. “ So are you free the next weekend ?”

 

Yep.” she though about it. “ It's been a long time since I last saw my parents.”

 

It's decided then. We'll have a weekend at the Kim's.”

 

Yay!” hyorin lied in her couch putting her legs on Jaebum's, like she often do.

 

It's okay. It's not like you're taking to much space.” he joked as he is used to.

 

What ? Your is sitting on my couch and I don't complain about it.” She retort.

 

You've got a point here.” he admitted.

 

I know. I'm THE Hyorin I can't be wrong.” she affirmed proudly making Jay laugh at her proud expression.

 

Hey we should go visit your parents too it have been a long time since I didn't see them.” she remember. “Don't deny it, I am sure it's the same for you.” She advice him.

 

Oh. You know me so well.” he made a touched expression.

 

I am serious.”

 

He gasped loudly “ I can't believe it you can be serious more than once in less than one hour. I can't believe it, I lived long enough to see this happened.” He .

 

YA!!” she hits him with a pillow.

 

Okay. I'll call them.” he said taking the pillow from her hands.

 

That's gonna be great.” She smiled.

 

...”

 

Are you really okay ?” Jay suddenly ask

 

What ?” hyorin ask confused.

 

Are you okay with your break up? If I can call it like that.”

 

His answer make hyorin sit and look at him. Then it hit her that she didn't though about it at all since she kissed Jay. She found it weird but just though that it was because she was preoccupied by the couple act and the weird event that she didn't have time to think about it. But now that she thinks about it,...

 

It hurts...” she blurted out as the pain came back to her making her heart heavy and her eyes watery.

 

Jay didn't say anything and just flinch seeing his best friend hurt. He bring her closer to him and hug her while her hair. She hug him back and tightened the hug as she let her tears drop.

 

 

They didn't need to say anything to understand what the other is feeling. No words were need to be said to know that tonight he'll stay by her side and comfort her because that's what they usually since they knew each other. When one is sad, the other will stuck by his side till he get better. That's what best friends are supposed to be in the hard time: a shoulder to cry on.

 

And that is how the two fall asleep in each other arms. Just like every time one of them is feeling down but this time something was different: deep inside them they start to realize something was changing in their hearts...

-----------------------------------------------

hey :D I just wanna ask you how is it so far ? Still boring ? or does it become interesting ? thanks for suscribing, reading and commenting =D bye

and this time I'll not say when I migth update because I am pretty sure I'll not update in time so just be patient and wait.

Again THANK YOU  !