Something weird ... something change

Is it just attraction ??

 

The sun has risen and his rays were spreading in the apartment where the only noise that could be heard came from the T.V. which was still on. It was already 10:45am and the two best friends were still sleeping soundly in each others' arms until the doorbell was heard, waking them up.

 

“mmmppphh” hyorin groan as she snuggle in Jay's chest, making the later chuckle and tighten his hug with his eyes still closed. Both went back to sleep but someone decided to wake them up as he ring the doorbell again making Hyorin groan again but this time Jay was decided to wake her up.

 

“Hyorin” Jay called softly trying to wake her up.

 

“Wake up.” He tried to take her arms off him but she tightened her grip on him. “Come on wake up someone is at the door.” he said shaking her softly.

 

“mmmmpphhh” she groaned again unhappy her pillow wakes her up. “Why does this comfortable pillow have to talk and move so much?” She asked still asleep.

 

“Maybe because I'm not a pillow” he answered “Let go of me I have to open the door” he said as hyorin grip were loosen as she begun to wake up. He took that chance to put her hands off him making hyorin's eyes open. She look in front of her with a half asleep face and blink a few time trying to understand what was happening.

 

On the other side Jay went to opened the door and found himself in front of a postman who were here to deliver a box. Jaebum signed, took the box before thanking the postman and went back to living room. He put the box on the floor cautiously near the walls where hyorin would have the least chance to trip on it knowing that she is perfectly capable to trip on anything no matter how big it is if you don't put in a safe space.

 

He stand up and smile at his sight of hyorin laying on the couch asleep. He approach her to try to wake her up one last time.

 

“ Hey~” he shook her a little. “ Wake up” he look at her and saw her dark circle. “ I guess last night events were really tiring.” he her cheek. “Come on let's put you in your bed” he put her hands around his neck and stood up lifting her bridal style. While he was carrying her, Hyorin tightened her grip and snuggle closer to his chest.

 

Jay puts her on her bed and got up, well tried to because hyorin's arm were still firmly circled around his neck. When he manage to take her hands off to get up, it made her frowned and wake up slowly.

 

After putting hyorin on her bed, he went back to the living room and turn off the T.V, took off his jacket,put it on the couch and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Then he went to the kitchen and start looking for ingredient to make breakfast until ...

 

BOUM!

“ooouuuuccchhhhh”

 

Hearing those noise jaebum close the fridge not taking anything out and went to see what happened. When he reach hyorin's room he find her on the floor laying on he stomach and rubbing her . He bit his lips as he tried to not laugh at the sight.

 

“ Having a bad wake up?” he leaned on the door frame.

 

“ uuuuuummmmhhhh!! Don't make fun of me!” she said as she crawl to the bed and sit on it.

 

“Well that is hard task but I'll do it for the sake of our friendship.” he said putting his hands on his heart.

 

“Yeah, yeah. You should really stop for the sake of your face's appearance” she said as she lie down again.

 

“Your going to sleep again ?” he asked her surprised.

 

“No, I am going to dance on my bed can't you see.” She sarcastically said.

 

“Have you ever though of maybe waking up and have a funny, great and amazingly amazing day with your amazingly amazing friend aka me?” he sits on the bed and smiled widely.

 

“hum … let me think about it...” she sits up “Well it could have been a good idea but it's to early to wake up.”

 

“It's already 11am.” jay noted making the 'areyoufreakingkiddingme' face.

 

“So let's just sleep for another hour.” she smiled at him.

 

“Nah nah nah. If you go back to sleep you'll not sleep tonight and I'll be the one to suffer.” he nag.

 

“ What ? No. Plus even if I don't sleep tonight I don't see how it'll make you suffer.”

 

“Please Hyorin we both know that when you can't sleep you force me to keep you company.”

 

“Come on ! I promise I'll let you sleep tonight and not call you. I swear!” she pleaded.

 

“Like if you could do this. You don't remember the night when you went to my house at midnight because you could not sleep and I didn't answer yours call because I was sleeping and freaking tired.” he remembered her.

 

“ But-”

 

“No buts.”He stand up and take her arms “Come on.” he pull her and make her stand.

 

“hmmm. You're mean!” She tried to sit up on her bed again but Jay hold her waist stopping her. He then pull her to the bathroom and push her in front of the sink.

 

“Wash your face.” he order. “ If you don't want me to do it for you with ice water” he add seeing that she didn't move.

 

“hmm” she groaned in response before washing her face.

“ Done.” She said after she finished to wipe her face. “Happy now.” she frown at him.

 

“Yeah. Let's go to the kitchen now.” He dragged her. “ I'm hungry” he sit on the chair.

 

“ So ?” She raised an eyebrow and look at him.

 

“ Make breakfast.”he simply said making her give him the 'areyoufreakingkiddingme' look.

 

“Make it yourself.” She sat on the chair next to him.

 

“That is what I have planned to do until I have to use my energy to wake someone up. Plus it's your home.”

 

“I don't want to do it I'm lazy too. Plus although it's my home someone just act like if it was his.”

 

“rrrroooooooaaarrr” both stomachs shut them up.

 

The two look at each other.

 

“Let's eat outside then.” Jay proposed.

 

“Okay, but your paying I paid the last time we went out.”

 

“kay, just go put your cloth. He urge her while he went to the living room to find his jacket.

 

“Okay, okay. Be right back” She run to her room and went out of it 1 minute later wearing a simply jean and a gray shirt with a black jacket.

 

They both put their shoes and went out hyorin's apartment.

 

----A Little While Later -----

 

“This cake was sooooo goooood” Dasom said while taking a sip of her drink.

 

“ Yeah this place is really nice we should come here more often.” Soyu said looking through the new coffee they just discover.

 

“I would not mind coming here everyday and spend money here. Their cakes are the best one I ever eat.” Bora agreed.

 

“Yay! It's decided then we will come here now when we will go out!” Dasom affirms happily. “We should inform Hyorin.”

 

“ Well she would have known, if she had answered her phone when we called her.” Bora remarked.

 

“I'm wondering what she is doing now. It is not often that she don't answer our call.” Soyu noted. “ Plus the kyuhyun things must have been hard for her. Do you think she is okay?” she asked worried. “I mean she really love him no ?”

 

“I doubt she is okay but I am sure she love him.” Bora answered. “You know she isn't really the type to show us when she is hurt. If it was not because she really could not stand it anymore, she would have not cry in front us last time. Worse we would have never know that she was sad.”

 

“Yeah, that's how Hyorin is. The one we all lean on, the one that acts strong to not worry us.” Soyu agreed. “ I want to be there for her in this hard time because It makes me feel like a bad friend to know that she is hurt and not doing anything. You said it, she love him. He must have hurt her badly. That bastard ! How-”

 

“LovED him.” Dasom interrupted her, looking at her drink in her hands thinking. Her statement made two head turns toward her with a confused expression.“Well.” Dasom started looking up at her friends. “You know, yesterday at the party, when we were looking for her and-” she was looking around not knowing how to phrase it when some people stand up and go out showing the wiew they were blocking. “ Hyorin ?”

 

Bora and Soyu turned their head to where Dasom was looking, and find Hyorin and jay laughing and talking.

 

“Well, I am glad she is fine but I am a little confused ...” Bora begun “I don't know but, we had saw them like that before - and I know hyorin and Jay are only best friends. I know it. Everyone knows it.- but now they-”

 

“Seem different. Something change, they totally look like a couple. When before they had this friend aura around them.” Soyu finished.

 

“Yeah. That's it.” Bora nodded. “ I think this begin to change in the middle of they couple act in the party, because-”

 

“Girls, that was what I wanted to tell you.” dasom interrupted Bora gaining the total attention of the two who turned their head toward dasom again. “You remember when we searched them at the party and I told you I found them well I forget to tell you something. And this something is that when I found them I noted that hyorin's lip balm was kind of erase and Jay's lips have trace of lip balm. Which mean they kissed. So yeah when I tkink about it they may have be in love long time ago but just didn't realized it because of their friendship. Because, although they're best friends, sometimes they are really close, to close to just love each other as friends – I don't talk about the kiss here - and everyone think they would look good together. Yet, like Soyu unnie said they kind of had this friend aura around, but now I think they kind of realized it and that is why the 'friends aura' is gone.”

 

After telling it to her friends Dasom saw how their surprised expression transform into the 'I-knew-it-that-something-happened' expression and then into the famous 'I-have-got-a-freaking-super-genius-idea' expression.

 

“ So what are you planning now?” Dasom asked seeing her unnies' smirk grow larger.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! =D 

I'm so so sooooooo soooooooorry again to not have update for a long time but I was busy busy busy with problems. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and well you still read my story and thanks to the new suscribers :)