And now ... ?

Is it just attraction ??

It's have been a long time since I have update and I am SOOOOOoooOo SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYY about it. Although I had the idea I just didn't know how to write it anyway I get over it and here I am with a DOUBLE update :D hope you like it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Now ?

 

'' aahmmmmpppphhhhhh'' Hyorin stifle her scream in her pillow. She couldn't believe what she had done the night before. She didn't understand what happened to her at this time. '' The hell !!!!'' she sits up on her bed '' How I am going to face him now ??!! AAAAhhhhh'' she ruffled her hair '' This is so frustrating !! What did I do that ?? oh God !'' she lay back on her bed. As she recall what happenned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While they were kissing they didn't hear that someone have opened the door and could have never knew someone was watching them if it wasn't for the noises they heard.

 

'' Oppa ! What are you doing here ?'' an girl voice call from behind the door before it was closed.

 

Jay and Hyorin break apart realizing that they were not alone and most of all realizing what they were doing.

 

 

 

On the other hand, someone was fuming mad. Someone was totally upset about what just happened at this party. This someone was angry not only because of what happened but because it happened in front of all the school !

 

Yep yep yep he is the one and unique : Cho Kyuhyun !Except that this time Cho Kyuhyun was mad. Oh yeah reeeaaallyyy mad.

 

Now why was he so concerned about the fact that his new ex was in a relationship or not ?

Hell ! He. Is. Cho Kyuhyun ! The super, unique and only CHO KYUHYUN. He is the forever unfaithful guy : he is the one to cheat on girls not the contrary!

 

He couldn't believe that someone could have cheat on him and most of all Hyorin. This girl totally liked him he knew it and he liked her too(well he find her attractive and fun) at first or else he wouldn't have start going out with her. He was just tired of being with the same girl for too long. It was actually a first for him to stay with the same girl for more than five days and yeah, this time Hyoirin beat all the records by being with for more than three months !!! (Hyorin makes miracles happens, you know) People were surprised to see him really attached to only one girl and for so long that they though this time he might really be in love. Well sorry ladies and gentleman but this young man isn't going to fall in love at least not now or in the ten next year.

 

However what was upsetting him more and more was what he saw wasn't what he was expecting.

 

What did he was expecting ? He was sure that he will see two friend talking about their little lie or just Hyorin crying in Jay's embrace while he'll comfort her or something like this. NEVER he had thought that he will actually saw a couple whispering sweet things to each other and kissing almost making out. But worse than everything was what he felt. He felt wronged. He felt like if something die inside of him. He was felling angry, weirdly sad because although he didn’t want to admit it hurt him.

 

Not understanding this wave of emotions was so frustrating him. He knows well that he doesn't love Hyorin because he never truly liked her at first. He was angry but not jealous, he didn't want to be in Jaebum place nor wanted to separate them. He felt something died inside of him just like if something his were stolen. He felt hurt and wronged but he didn't want to cry, no tears seemed to want to leak. That was because he didn't understand how and why she cheated on him. Not understanding just make him angry. To realize that she wasn't his and may have never been was like something died inside of him. And of course to be cheated hurts and make you feel wronged.

 

His head lowed, he continued to ignore the poor girl who were trying to talk to him and he walked out to his car.

 

(Back to the couple)

 

After they break apart they remained silent looking away for a while. When they both clear their throat at the same time they looked at each other and quickly looked away. Before one of them could say anything to clear the situation. The door opened again but this time the door was wide opened and it shows Dasom relieving Hyorin and Jay.

 

'' Hey guys we were searching you with the girls. What were you doing here outside ? '' she eyes them suspeciously.

 

They both clear their throat and look awkward. “ errm ... Nothing just talking and I needed some fresh air plus you know I'm not at my best right now.” Hyorin spoke.

 

Dasom was surprised to see that both were nervous and more when she noticed that Hyorin's lip balm was kind of rub out and Jay's lips looks a little most like if someone's lip came in contact with his and let some lip balm on his. Understanding what have happened Dasom did her best to hide her surprising discover of what those two were doing few minutes ago.

 

“ Well I'm gonna inform the girls that I found you two. And you two should go inside and go on with the lovey dovey act from what I've heard people still have a hard time believing it ... Oh well if you're feeling down you just can go home after all you still can convince them on schools days.” She says and get to search for the girls letting the two surprised.

 

Yeah they didn't though of this yet but ...

 

“And now what are  ... ?” They both sigh in unison looking in front of them kind of lost.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BACK TO PRESENT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyorin was still frustrating by the events this night.

 

Why did she kiss him ? How the hell did this happened ? Why did he kiss her back ?

Why did she actually totally enjoy it ? How was she going to face him now ?

How to clear the situation ? How will they have to continue to act like a couple?

 

She was still relieved that she at least have the weekend to sort out what to do with Jay. Since although they played the perfect couple till the end, they didn't talk about it yet and Hyorin was wondering if they will ever talk about it.

 

Still confused, she changes into a comfortable jogging and a large hoodie, untied her hair and pull the hood over her head since she was a little cold. Then she seats on the sofa and turn on the TV.

 

“I think it's better to just act like nothing happened." she said to herself. "After all It was just because of..." she sigh " What make me do this? ... aaaaaahhhh !!!” She whines as she lies on the sofa while hitting her. While she was going crazy her doorbell rings. She sits up and look in her door direction then at the clock.

 

“one a.m ? Who can it be at this hour? I hope nothing wrong happened. God! How I hate when people come this late it always scare me.” She muttered as she walked to her door not even thinking that it could be him ...

 

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- ----- ----- ----- ----- few moments ago ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- ----- ------ ----- ----- ----- ----- ------ ----- -----

 

Jay got of his car and walk to his house but just as he made two step he heard a ring-tone coming from his car. He went to the passenger side and saw hyorin phone ringing and pick it up.

“Hello ?”

“Who are you ?” an old man voice ask from the other line.

“It's Jaebum.” He say recognizing Hyorin's dad voice.

“Oh Jaebum! It's been a long time. How have you been ?” His voice sound happy hearing it was Jay.

“yeah quite a long time. Fine. What about you and Miss Jung? ”

“ We are living fine although she is kind of sad that Hyorin doesn't come home that often. And you too you don't came to see us anymore. She miss both of you so much that she keep complaining all day.” Hyorin's dad sigh.

“ I'm sorry I was kind of busy but I'll come to see you and Miss Jung soon. I'll definitely take Hyorin with me when I came.”

“You better do it, if you don't my wife will totally drive me crazy.” He sigh again. “Where is hyorin?” He ask remembering why he first called.

“I'm not with her right now.”

“Why do you have her phone with you then ?”

“I just send her home and she just forget it in my car, I'll go give it back to her now.” Jay explain him.

“Okay but isn't it a little late to give it back to her now ?”

“You know Hyorin when she will find out that she lost her phone she is gonna make a fuss so I better gave it back to her before she found it out”

“You're right. No doubt you know her even better than me. Well I'll hung up now. Please tell her that I've called.”

“Okay.” He hung up.

Jay closed the passenger side door and get in the driver seat. While driving he though about what happened that night, thinking how he would clear the situation. and if he should talk about it.

 

"Let's just pretend nothing happened for now" He said to himself. "After all it was just because ... " he sigh "why did I kiss her ?"